locked out of the board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

locked out of the board?

I haven't been able to reply or post to any of the threads on this board for a couple of weeks. I can read everything out there but can't write at all.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Who did you contact to fix it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: locked out of the board?

I noticed yesterday that Carraway DJ appeared to have replied to a post but I don't know how he did it or if it was just a fluke. 

I haven't had any problems posting though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Very strange. I can edit this new post I just created, but cannot reply to any other posts. Just happened out of the blue without any notice.

I can't imagine anything that I could have done to be censored and if it was intentional I'd just have been kicked off like a leon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: locked out of the board?:
    I noticed yesterday that Carraway DJ appeared to have replied to a post but I don't know how he did it or if it was just a fluke.  I haven't had any problems posting though.
    Posted by ewhite1065

It's not because anyone was banned or restricted.  It was done across all boards at BDC.  I assume they'll be turned on again at some point, but who knows.  You just need to post a new reply at the bottom of the page.  Anyone can email me at aol (same username) for further info.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

OK, I'll try that. Thanks for the info, folks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

The only thing I can think of is that their trying to reduce the amount of pages the threads take up by forcing all posts to be new. No more postings containing the original followed by your reply.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

That would make sense but an announcement would have been nice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

It's an error, folks .... we're working on it. It's some glitch deep in the code and is related to the stuff that gets passed between us and the forums company that hosts these boards. Sorry for the trouble.

Sections
Shortcuts