Lockout Over Per Eagle Tribune

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Lockout Over Per Eagle Tribune

never trust a man with 2 first names.  happy friday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

LOL! Man you dont ever go full re tard

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I hope your not f-ing with me king! This would be great news!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

that movie gets funnier every time i watch it.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Or its cause that is a wicked funny movie. Robert Downie Jr. playing a black man come on man thats funny.

And the mods cant ban anyone my friend its a free country. I get what your saying but you know they cant do it unless they step out of line. Now I got get back to nursing my wisdom teeth which i just had out.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Lockout Over Per Eagle Tribune:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lockout Over Per Eagle Tribune : That's because you are a simpleton and don't get out very often. lmao
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

awwwww. there there rusty...dont take out your frustrations on me....that movie has so many great quotes.  some may say the highest of high comedy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Lockout Over Per Eagle Tribune:
    [QUOTE]Mods need to step in and ban the trolls. This is a legit thread.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Dont go all davidsone on me either.  next thing you will post a pic of your crappy car in front of your double wide...go have a six of milwaukees beast and relax. its friday. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

You got banned and so have I it happens when someone sometimes crossing a line and you have done it. You talk down to people and insult them the same way I sometimes insult people and if that person wants to be a puss puss they can get you banned. It stinks but its happens. The trolls you hate for teh most part get under your skin with out crossing any lines and so they dont get banned. Catch them swearing or something and get them banned f thats your thing.

As for me engaging them as if they are not trolls as I have said before I am not like you rusty, you go after trolls on every single one of their posts even when they are not being bias or trying to get a rise out of someone. To you its 100% troll hunting 100% of the time. When guys like Whodat say something thats clearly not true I get on them I call them out and I get them to admit they are just saying it to p*ss you off. When they are just chatting or being funny or whatever I dont start fights with them just for the sake of fighting with them like you do. To each there own.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

its all good over here killa. rusty is so easy.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

He has a point whodat, this is huge news if its true. I mean not every thread has to be a pissing contest between you and Rusty. Also Rusty could you please let my wife know for me that I apparently have a boyfriend. I mean she might want to know that since she is the mother of my baby and all. And since you know me well and clearing have information pertaining to my sexual orientation. Thanks....d*ck.

Once again if you dont do it the Rusty way your not doing it the right way. Just ask Rusty he will tell you.

Now back to the thread. If this is true i am going to be happy just to know that my season tickets wont go to waste. I had a feeling the Pats would find some way to hold on to my money whether there was a season or not. I mean they said we would get a refund if games were missed but I had my doubts.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

You have a problem with people being nice to each other? Are you really that much of a d*ck that your going to come after me for simply not fighting with people 100% of the time? When trolls act like trolls I am right there with you and when they dont I leave it alone. As for this thread you are right its a good thread that your turning into a p*ssing contest because I happened to think whodat had a funny tagline and thats it. Other then that I was saying that this could be huge and im happy my tickets wont go to waste.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

this would be HUGE news if it was true and not some loser in NH that is looking for hits on a home town news site.

as far as rusty, he is terribly annoying. really that about sums him up in a nutshell. i do not care to go any deeper than that at this time.

Thanks,
    Most of the posters on BDC

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Did I say he was a nice person? I dont think so I said what is your problem with people being nice to each other. He could be a jerk for all I know and when he acts like a jerk I say so.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

too funny rusterd.  I spend my life here?  I am a nozzle? sounds a bit like someone else here.  I will let you realize who that is on your own.  I can tell who the real loser is.

25. This post has been removed.