Logan Mankins and a decent RB under 28

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Logan Mankins and a decent RB under 28

This is really a wish list for me but maybe other people can appreciate or not.

I wish the Pats would sign Logan (meet in the middle, whatever) sign a good not superstar RB who is not really old (if possible with Lockout issues). 

With this I feel like we are complete on Offense, a superstar deep threat is not a must, we were the best or close to best offense once we traded Moss, the Jets game was us playing like sh!t not the Jests exposing us.

ALL THIS BECAUSE />>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I want us to draft ALL DEFENSE, let's build our D to be as good or better than 01 to 04.  Let's focus on Defense defense defense and be the team of the decade again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Logan Mankins and a decent RB under 28

We have bigger problems with our O line that just resigning Mankins, we could also go after a big physical WR in the draft. BB will address many aspects of the defense, but I doubt it would be smart to only draft one side of the football.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

drafting just defensive guys will not work - as there would be a whole year to train them and get them involved/up to speed in the program.

The pats do well drafting OL in the rounds of the draft, but we still need a stud OT if Light is not back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Mankins or no Mankins the Pats need more than one addition to the O/L, either through draft or F/A.  Neal's gone, Vollmer probably to L/T (really unsure about them re-signing Light), Kazur is a ?. 

They'll go after a R/B also either in draft or F/A.  I'm guessing D/L and OLB will take precedence over all else.

All of that said, BB will do what he will do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

they should go after bush the RB for the raiders! and then draft mikel leshoure RB (illinois)  our RB core would be set. we would have our 3rd down fast back (woodhead) and 3rd and short big back (leshoure/bush) our 1st/2nd down back in BJGE/leshoure/bush. our pass catching RB in leshoure/woodhead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Bush is pointless, the Raiders out a 1st and 3rd tender on him.  So why would we pay that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

I agree with you guys the Oline situation is more than just Mankins, I would like to see us draft mostly Def guys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

First  draft choices should be for Kerrigan to play OLB, a DE that's best asset is getting to the QB, and Mike Pouncy, center, from Florida, already projected a "cant miss", his twin brother already is with the Steelers. Mike could move into RG, Neal just retired, for 2011, then over to center in 2012, when Koppen will have just retired after this upcoming season. 

Sections
Shortcuts