Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey MLMike, you're a funny guy. If anything on here makes me laugh it's your quote "Hey, remember that time". You use it all the time. Good work!

[/QUOTE]

I stole it from Chris Farley on SNL

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Hey MLMike, you're a funny guy. If anything on here makes me laugh it's your quote "Hey, remember that time". You use it all the time. Good work!

You do realize when he says "Remember that time", he lies, right? What a moron you are.

Good luck.

Ok kids, count me into the moron club, I'm now officially a moron and in good company.....lol

Thanks Rusty

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Kiper wears his azz hat all the time...looks like a 50'/s redux hairdo on his best day....how could Ryan NOT make the all rookie team after all his interceptioons and playing well at critical times during big games...the kid got better as the season went on...now he's a dependable player on route to a nice starting career, maybe a pro bowl or two...a smart, hard nosed kid...and you heard it here first....from my own opinion, not "secret sauce-double secret probation-ESPN b.s." info from the Krapper

Nitwits has an opinion? Impossible! 

Someone has to educate you krap because you've never actually played the game... :)

Didn't you say you lived in Walpole MA? :)

[/QUOTE]

Neither did you, you phony. It is clear as day you have no clue. That "I am an ex player" crap fools no one here. 

[/QUOTE]

Answer the question...I have, and stated it in detail several times over on these thereads...you once said you lived in Walpole, MA....I played HS football there...2 championships in the three years there....I'm going to ask around about some geek who claims to work for ESPN and has a attorney for a wife...I know many folks there all over town still....BWAHAHAHA...if you're lying, it's gonna be all over these pages fraud...Harvard B School?..BWAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

He stepped in it now....I SAID I PLAYED IN HS...HOW CAN I BE MORE CLEAR THAN THAT...this guy never even played HS football and trieds to come off as mr. football....what a clown...talk about wearing an azz hat...I bet he's flipping out now...good, that's what happens when you run your mouth...and I WILL find out who he is...I'll get his tax assessment info and put it all over these pages...unless he's a complete liar and fraud...then I'll paste that here...

[/QUOTE]

I am going to pee myself.   Literally.

[/QUOTE]

He's a fool...I was a class officer the year I graduated...it's not hard to figure out who I am...and I have half the graduating class as facebook friends....we just held a mini-reunion in November...many of them still live in the town, it's not that big and many work for the town...he's toast...

Watch...he's going to try to get me bounced...I'll just have to create a new name again...lmao.....he's a FRAUD!!! Total fraud...

BTW Krapper...this pic's for you...gives you a clue if your smart enough to figure ut out...you  HARVARD B SCHOOL GENIUS...

[/QUOTE]

Do you think you two are of similar age?  Are you saying he also went to Walpole HIgh with you?

Or, does he live in Walpole now?  Walpole is obviously not far from Foxborough, which would explain why he's on here posting so fast after games which he claims he attends with his family.

I have no idea why anyone would attend a pro sporting event, pay $40 to park, hundreds on tickets and then be burying their head in an ipad, ignoring the people they are with, so something is up with his story.

[/QUOTE]

NO, if he went to Walpole HS and was NEAR my age I'd know who he is....or I could find out fast.....he moved there, it's a VERY expensive community to buy property in now....but I know almost every attorney in town, I went to HS with a couple of them, so he's a dead man walking if he's telling the truth about his wifey-poo....I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THAT TOWN...LMFAO!!!

He'll do what he does when he's cornered...he'll sneak out for a while, then try to come back here and there, act like he's above it all...clown...

[/QUOTE]

start digging Nitwitts. what year did you attend? I will also check on your fraud story..all u do i spost pictures, no way you graduated from H.S.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And I thought this thread was about New England Patriots rookie DB Logan Ryan - silly me. 

Good to see Ryan gets some props, otherwise this thread turned into 3 pages of blowhard crap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And I thought this thread was about New England Patriots rookie DB Logan Ryan - silly me. 

Good to see Ryan gets some props, otherwise this thread turned into 3 pages of blowhard crap.

[/QUOTE]

as always

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

apologies Joe and ATJ. I got carried away.

didnt mean to turn the thread into that

I do like Ryan. He shows a ton of potential. I think the worst thing the PAts can do is rush him. I do hope they sign Talib, and allow Ryan another year as the 3rd CB for further development. Let him progress his snap count next year but not in a full time role.

I also see Meunch has mentioned the PAts should draft Dennards brother. I still much prefer going to great length to sign Talib, and use that pick on a DT.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

I do like Ryan. He shows a ton of potential. I think the worst thing the PAts can do is rush him. I do hope they sign Talib, and allow Ryan another year as the 3rd CB for further development. Let him progress his snap count next year but not in a full time role.

I also see Meunch has mentioned the PAts should draft Dennards brother. I still much prefer going to great length to sign Talib, and use that pick on a DT.

[/QUOTE]

agree on all of that. We've seen rookie DBs under BB thrive.. McCourty... even Darius Butler and Tavon Wilson had solid rookie season but all were never to that level again... Can't rush this kid. He can become real good behind Talib and Dennard..

& yup. I'm thinking DT or TE in the first two rounds this year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agree on all of that. We've seen rookie DBs under BB thrive.. McCourty... even Darius Butler and Tavon Wilson had solid rookie season but all were never to that level again... Can't rush this kid. He can become real good behind Talib and Dennard..

[/QUOTE]

Agree and also like the scenario of getting some help along the D line with that pick. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree and also like the scenario of getting some help along the D line with that pick. 

[/QUOTE]

They are going to have to address the center/RG position in this up coming draft. They are going to have to move connelly back to center and draft a guard or draft a center. Wendell has a tough time at the point of attack holding his blocks on runs and he tends to get pushed back straight into the pocket on pass plays.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They are going to have to address the center/RG position in this up coming draft. They are going to have to move connelly back to center and draft a guard or draft a center. Wendell has a tough time at the point of attack holding his blocks on runs and he tends to get pushed back straight into the pocket on pass plays.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. A few years back when I did feel the OL was the strength of the team, they had in the 6th, 7th and 8th slots Solder (backing up Light), Thomas and Wendell. Very good starting 5 and very good depth is the key IMO to a great OL. Keep everyone fresh, involved, ready. Dress 8 and play 8. I like Svitek, but he is 32. I also think Kline has promise, but he is very raw. The OL needs some upgrades, youth and talent, along with Cannon establishing himself as a starter. I have also always been intrigued with Cannon at C

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You do realize when he says "Remember that time", he lies, right? What a moron you are.

Good luck.

[/QUOTE]

Lies?  Really?  Are you now trying to claim that you never said that Richardson didn't play DE?  And then when I posted the proof you backpedaled and lied about what you said?  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4756708/logan-ryan-lands-on-kiper-rookie-team

I don't like Mel Kiper. I dont listen to any of his draft stuff McShay is alot better. but anyways good to see.

Not surprising here kid has a great year so far as a rookie. Great knack for the ball.

hopefully he can build on this season and continue it further.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Kiper is a tool and anti-Patriots as a Ravens fan, but even he couldn't miss on Ryan's season.

And to think the Jets drafted Milliner #9 overall.

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, to think the Jets took the best CB in the draft at #9, the best DE at #13 and the best fullback in the 7th round.  Thanks Idzik.

[/QUOTE]

What?  Logan Ryan was not drafted #9 overall.  And, Shelly RIchardson does not play DE.

Do you even have a clue about anything?  Ever?

But, your jealous remains delicious!

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have a clue about anything.... ever.... Oh wait, there is that one thing.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

What an idiot!  Bludgeoned! Just like that!  What a complete moron.  

[/QUOTE]

4-3 DT at best.  Coples can't even play 3 downs either.  No wonder why you're pass D sucks.

Richardson sucks as a DE in the 3-4!   LOL!

[/QUOTE]

And here's the backpeddal.  What a loser.  Nice try.  And now with the Coples attempled deflection.  By the way, did you notice that Coples in his first year as a LB and playing with a broken foot had 4X as many sacks as the bust Hightower... but I digress

So, what you're saying is that Richardson was so incredible at DT that it was enough to overshadow his poor DE play to make him Kipers ROY?  Bwahahahahahaha! What an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Richardson is a DT at best.  Good against the run, that is about it. Our DT in a 4-3 had more sacks and put up similar production as your #13 supposed superstar, which is flipping embarrassing.

There is no way a 4-3 DT should have more sacks than a DE.

Enjoy!

Kiper is a moron. Alonso is the runaway DROY and had the award wrapped up by November.

If Chris Jones, an UDFA is matching the production of the #13 overall pick playing similar positions, the jig is up.

He's not a DROY.

But, your jealousy is delicious.   BB has Logan Ryan in RD 3 being paid far less than the holdout Milliner, #9 overall, who was benched a record THREE times in his rookie season.

OUCH!

[/QUOTE]

A record 3 times?  I didn't know they kept such stats!  Bwahahahahahaha!  What a loser.  How did it feel to be bludgeoned again?  What a fool you are.  Did your photographic memory fail you again, Mr President?

I love that after getting bludgeoned, you're big comeback is that Ryan is paid less!!!!!  Bwahahahahahaha!  Loser.  Here's the thing, the Jets are sitting 20 mil under the cap, likley it will be closer to 40.  The Pats are in cap hell and have 4 mil to sign Edelman & Talib, among others.  I don't think the extra 1.5 for Milliner, who finished the year a far better corner, will be an issue.  Bwahahahahahahahaha! Bludgeoned again.  Boy, that jealousy sure is delicious.

[/QUOTE]

Does anyone have any idea what point he's trying to make here?  He claims Milliner "finished strong" as the #9 overall pick on a thread where a 3rd rd pick cat CB destroyed Dee Milliners rookie year.

It's just all so confusing.

He's also not understanding that NE's team is built for years and years already so we don't need 30 million to run around spending wildly in a flat market to pretend we'd have improved our team in the future.

The utter delight of knowing these facts drives poor Bustchise beserk.

"Milliner finished strong"

LOL!

Good thing another top 10 pick bust "finished strong". TEARS!

Cannot be!  It cannot be made up!

[/QUOTE]

The point is, you are an idiot.  It's just that easy.  Milliner was injured and struggled early, improved and played his best football in the last month of the season.  I know you are all about basing careers on rookie years, as you have tried to make the claim many times that McCourty's rookie year "blew away" Revis', hence McCourty was a better CB than Revis is.  Of course, neither was true.  Milliner was and is the best CB in the 2013 draft.  As Rex predicted, he was the best rookie CB at the end of the 2013 season.   There's your point, moron.  

Hey, remember that time when I said that Richardson was a DE and you, in your great ignornace, said he was not, then I posted the NYJ profile that had him as a DE then you backpedaled all the way back to your basement?  That was awesome.

[/QUOTE]

Milliner was inot njured. He held out and is a frail puss. He's a puss and had 5 surgeries in college.  A puss.    And your dumb team took him #9 overall.

Cannot be made up.

I have no interest in what ESPN "profile" you post of a player. Shelly is at best a run stopping dime a dozen 4-3 DT, not a DE. That's why Chris Jones, UDFA, has similar numbers and did it from the DT spot in a 4-3. LOL!

That was awesome when you disappeared in utter embarrassment the last few seasons when you realized your Jets sucked so bad.

The board love it.

"That was awesome"

LMAO

How is life "2500 miles away" tonight? LOL!

[/QUOTE]

You have no interst in an ESPN profile?  So why would I care about that?  What if that profile was posted on your favorite website, Sporting Charts (bwahahahahahahahaha), would you have an interst in that?  Tell us, Mr President, where would an appropriate profile come from for your idiot mind?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4756708/logan-ryan-lands-on-kiper-rookie-team

I don't like Mel Kiper. I dont listen to any of his draft stuff McShay is alot better. but anyways good to see.

Not surprising here kid has a great year so far as a rookie. Great knack for the ball.

hopefully he can build on this season and continue it further.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Kiper is a tool and anti-Patriots as a Ravens fan, but even he couldn't miss on Ryan's season.

And to think the Jets drafted Milliner #9 overall.

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, to think the Jets took the best CB in the draft at #9, the best DE at #13 and the best fullback in the 7th round.  Thanks Idzik.

[/QUOTE]

What?  Logan Ryan was not drafted #9 overall.  And, Shelly RIchardson does not play DE.

Do you even have a clue about anything?  Ever?

But, your jealous remains delicious!

[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have a clue about anything.... ever.... Oh wait, there is that one thing.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

What an idiot!  Bludgeoned! Just like that!  What a complete moron.  

[/QUOTE]

4-3 DT at best.  Coples can't even play 3 downs either.  No wonder why you're pass D sucks.

Richardson sucks as a DE in the 3-4!   LOL!

[/QUOTE]

And here's the backpeddal.  What a loser.  Nice try.  And now with the Coples attempled deflection.  By the way, did you notice that Coples in his first year as a LB and playing with a broken foot had 4X as many sacks as the bust Hightower... but I digress

So, what you're saying is that Richardson was so incredible at DT that it was enough to overshadow his poor DE play to make him Kipers ROY?  Bwahahahahahaha! What an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Richardson is a DT at best.  Good against the run, that is about it. Our DT in a 4-3 had more sacks and put up similar production as your #13 supposed superstar, which is flipping embarrassing.

There is no way a 4-3 DT should have more sacks than a DE.

Enjoy!

Kiper is a moron. Alonso is the runaway DROY and had the award wrapped up by November.

If Chris Jones, an UDFA is matching the production of the #13 overall pick playing similar positions, the jig is up.

He's not a DROY.

But, your jealousy is delicious.   BB has Logan Ryan in RD 3 being paid far less than the holdout Milliner, #9 overall, who was benched a record THREE times in his rookie season.

OUCH!

[/QUOTE]

A record 3 times?  I didn't know they kept such stats!  Bwahahahahahaha!  What a loser.  How did it feel to be bludgeoned again?  What a fool you are.  Did your photographic memory fail you again, Mr President?

I love that after getting bludgeoned, you're big comeback is that Ryan is paid less!!!!!  Bwahahahahahaha!  Loser.  Here's the thing, the Jets are sitting 20 mil under the cap, likley it will be closer to 40.  The Pats are in cap hell and have 4 mil to sign Edelman & Talib, among others.  I don't think the extra 1.5 for Milliner, who finished the year a far better corner, will be an issue.  Bwahahahahahahahaha! Bludgeoned again.  Boy, that jealousy sure is delicious.

[/QUOTE]

Does anyone have any idea what point he's trying to make here?  He claims Milliner "finished strong" as the #9 overall pick on a thread where a 3rd rd pick cat CB destroyed Dee Milliners rookie year.

It's just all so confusing.

He's also not understanding that NE's team is built for years and years already so we don't need 30 million to run around spending wildly in a flat market to pretend we'd have improved our team in the future.

The utter delight of knowing these facts drives poor Bustchise beserk.

"Milliner finished strong"

LOL!

Good thing another top 10 pick bust "finished strong". TEARS!

Cannot be!  It cannot be made up!

[/QUOTE]

The point is, you are an idiot.  It's just that easy.  Milliner was injured and struggled early, improved and played his best football in the last month of the season.  I know you are all about basing careers on rookie years, as you have tried to make the claim many times that McCourty's rookie year "blew away" Revis', hence McCourty was a better CB than Revis is.  Of course, neither was true.  Milliner was and is the best CB in the 2013 draft.  As Rex predicted, he was the best rookie CB at the end of the 2013 season.   There's your point, moron.  

Hey, remember that time when I said that Richardson was a DE and you, in your great ignornace, said he was not, then I posted the NYJ profile that had him as a DE then you backpedaled all the way back to your basement?  That was awesome.

[/QUOTE]

Milliner was inot njured. He held out and is a frail puss. He's a puss and had 5 surgeries in college.  A puss.    And your dumb team took him #9 overall.

Cannot be made up.

I have no interest in what ESPN "profile" you post of a player. Shelly is at best a run stopping dime a dozen 4-3 DT, not a DE. That's why Chris Jones, UDFA, has similar numbers and did it from the DT spot in a 4-3. LOL!

That was awesome when you disappeared in utter embarrassment the last few seasons when you realized your Jets sucked so bad.

The board love it.

"That was awesome"

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

So, Milliner wasn't hurt this year?  I know that you're not intersted in "facts" or "proof" or "injury reports", but for the non idiot population, here you go, moron.

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- It’s getting down to the wire for CB Dee Milliner, who again missed practice with a hamstring injury. On Friday, Milliner wasn’t even in uniform as he worked out on the stationary bike. 

Milliner

The litany of injuries is well known to Jets fans, and coach Rex Ryan chalked it up today to bad luck. 

“For this young man, he had the shoulder surgery that kept him out of the minicamps and then at training camp he had some issues,” Ryan said. “It’s just one of these things. Now he gets a hamstring. But I think he’ll be back soon. I do.” 

Ryan had said that Milliner couldn’t play if he couldn’t practice, so it’s looking more likely thatDarrin Walls will get a second stab at the second starting corner spot opposite Antonio Cromartie

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[/QUOTE]

Cannot be made up.

The board love it.

"That was awesome"

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

You never said Milliner was not hurt?  Wow!  What an idiot.  What kind of photographic memory can't ever remember what came out of it? Or maybe you're just an idiot liar.  Yeah, that's it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

I never Milliner was not hurt. In fact, I said the opposite. He spent his entire career atte Alabama all frail and brittle having 5 surgeries.

He then came into camp late after holding out selfishly, mostly due to the Jets cap hell as well, and he was hurt in camp.

When he started this year, though, he was benched a total of 3 times.

3 times.

You can't change facts and it's awfully comical that you are new using injury excuses, too. Please don't lecture Pats fans on injured players.

[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that Pats fans have some type of monopoly on the discusssion of injured players?  What an idiot.  You started the season by making excuses for Wilfork & Kelly.  That was long before either went out. Stop you're whining.... spekaing of being a big puss.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cannot be made up.

The board love it.

"That was awesome"

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

You never said Milliner was not hurt?  Wow!  What an idiot.  What kind of photographic memory can't ever remember what came out of it? Or maybe you're just an idiot liar.  Yeah, that's it.

[/QUOTE]

During the season he was not injured, no. He had a hammy issue.  Many players have those. Rex Ryan making excuses trying to protect a guy who was being benched over and over for crap play is not injured, moron.

He's a wussy.

Face it, you're here desperately trying to save face yet again because the Jets literally just wasted another top 10 pick yet again.

LOL!

WHy do they continue to take risks in the top 10 like that? Serious question.

Logan Ryan>Dee Milliner

There is literally nothing you can do about it.

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is, missing time with a "hammy issue" is not an injury?  But really, you need to make up your mind.  First you say he was never injured, then you say you never said that, now you're saying he was never injured.  It's so hard to keep all those lies straight, isn't it?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

I never Milliner was not hurt. In fact, I said the opposite. He spent his entire career atte Alabama all frail and brittle having 5 surgeries.

He then came into camp late after holding out selfishly, mostly due to the Jets cap hell as well, and he was hurt in camp.

When he started this year, though, he was benched a total of 3 times.

3 times.

You can't change facts and it's awfully comical that you are new using injury excuses, too. Please don't lecture Pats fans on injured players.

[/QUOTE]

I thought that it was "a record 3 times"  I guess you realized how stupid you sounded.

So, what you're saying is that the Jets easily signed their other first round pick and had 5 mil in reserve and the cost for draft picks is pretty much set, but it was "cap hell" that stopped Milliner from signing?  Oh my, what an idiot.

Sections
Shortcuts