1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to palookaski's comment:

Hey MLMike, you're a funny guy. If anything on here makes me laugh it's your quote "Hey, remember that time". You use it all the time. Good work!

You do realize when he says "Remember that time", he lies, right? What a moron you are.

Good luck.

Ok kids, count me into the moron club, I'm now officially a moron and in good company.....lol

Thanks Rusty

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And I thought this thread was about New England Patriots rookie DB Logan Ryan - silly me. 

Good to see Ryan gets some props, otherwise this thread turned into 3 pages of blowhard crap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

And I thought this thread was about New England Patriots rookie DB Logan Ryan - silly me. 

Good to see Ryan gets some props, otherwise this thread turned into 3 pages of blowhard crap.

as always

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

apologies Joe and ATJ. I got carried away.

didnt mean to turn the thread into that

I do like Ryan. He shows a ton of potential. I think the worst thing the PAts can do is rush him. I do hope they sign Talib, and allow Ryan another year as the 3rd CB for further development. Let him progress his snap count next year but not in a full time role.

I also see Meunch has mentioned the PAts should draft Dennards brother. I still much prefer going to great length to sign Talib, and use that pick on a DT.

agree on all of that. We've seen rookie DBs under BB thrive.. McCourty... even Darius Butler and Tavon Wilson had solid rookie season but all were never to that level again... Can't rush this kid. He can become real good behind Talib and Dennard..

& yup. I'm thinking DT or TE in the first two rounds this year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I do like Ryan. He shows a ton of potential. I think the worst thing the PAts can do is rush him. I do hope they sign Talib, and allow Ryan another year as the 3rd CB for further development. Let him progress his snap count next year but not in a full time role.

I also see Meunch has mentioned the PAts should draft Dennards brother. I still much prefer going to great length to sign Talib, and use that pick on a DT.

agree on all of that. We've seen rookie DBs under BB thrive.. McCourty... even Darius Butler and Tavon Wilson had solid rookie season but all were never to that level again... Can't rush this kid. He can become real good behind Talib and Dennard..

Agree and also like the scenario of getting some help along the D line with that pick. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Agree and also like the scenario of getting some help along the D line with that pick. 

They are going to have to address the center/RG position in this up coming draft. They are going to have to move connelly back to center and draft a guard or draft a center. Wendell has a tough time at the point of attack holding his blocks on runs and he tends to get pushed back straight into the pocket on pass plays.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.