Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4756708/logan-ryan-lands-on-kiper-rookie-team

I don't like Mel Kiper. I dont listen to any of his draft stuff McShay is alot better. but anyways good to see.

Not surprising here kid has a great year so far as a rookie. Great knack for the ball.

hopefully he can build on this season and continue it further.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

In response to melwittss' comment:

Kiper wears his azz hat all the time...looks like a 50'/s redux hairdo on his best day....how could Ryan NOT make the all rookie team after all his interceptioons and playing well at critical times during big games...the kid got better as the season went on...now he's a dependable player on route to a nice starting career, maybe a pro bowl or two...a smart, hard nosed kid...and you heard it here first....from my own opinion, not "secret sauce-double secret probation-ESPN b.s." info from the Krapper

Nitwits has an opinion? Impossible! 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Kiper wears his azz hat all the time...looks like a 50'/s redux hairdo on his best day....how could Ryan NOT make the all rookie team after all his interceptioons and playing well at critical times during big games...the kid got better as the season went on...now he's a dependable player on route to a nice starting career, maybe a pro bowl or two...a smart, hard nosed kid...and you heard it here first....from my own opinion, not "secret sauce-double secret probation-ESPN b.s." info from the Krapper

Someone has to educate you krap because you've never actually played the game... :)

Didn't you say you lived in Walpole MA? :)

Neither did you, you phony. It is clear as day you have no clue. That "I am an ex player" crap fools no one here. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Someone has to educate you krap because you've never actually played the game... :)

Neither did you, you phony. It is clear as day you have no clue. That "I am an ex player" crap fools no one here. 

Answer the question...I have, and stated it in detail several times over on these thereads...you once said you lived in Walpole, MA....I played HS football there...2 championships in the three years there....I'm going to ask around about some geek who claims to work for ESPN and has a attorney for a wife...I know many folks there all over town still....BWAHAHAHA...if you're lying, it's gonna be all over these pages fraud...Harvard B School?..BWAHAHAHA

And I already asked coach Greener if anyone from Walpole High in the past 25 years played in the NFL or CFL and he said no. You fraud. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The kid played Great DROY

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4756708/logan-ryan-lands-on-kiper-rookie-team

I don't like Mel Kiper. I dont listen to any of his draft stuff McShay is alot better. but anyways good to see.

Not surprising here kid has a great year so far as a rookie. Great knack for the ball.

hopefully he can build on this season and continue it further.

Yeah, Kiper is a tool and anti-Patriots as a Ravens fan, but even he couldn't miss on Ryan's season.

And to think the Jets drafted Milliner #9 overall.

LOL!

Thanks again to BB.

Yes, to think the Jets took the best CB in the draft at #9, the best DE at #13 and the best fullback in the 7th round.  Thanks Idzik.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Answer the question...I have, and stated it in detail several times over on these thereads...you once said you lived in Walpole, MA....I played HS football there...2 championships in the three years there....I'm going to ask around about some geek who claims to work for ESPN and has a attorney for a wife...I know many folks there all over town still....BWAHAHAHA...if you're lying, it's gonna be all over these pages fraud...Harvard B School?..BWAHAHAHA

LOL!!!

Tears!

He stepped in it now....I SAID I PLAYED IN HS...HOW CAN I BE MORE CLEAR THAN THAT...this guy never even played HS football and trieds to come off as mr. football....what a clown...talk about wearing an azz hat...I bet he's flipping out now...good, that's what happens when you run your mouth...and I WILL find out who he is...I'll get his tax assessment info and put it all over these pages...unless he's a complete liar and fraud...then I'll paste that here...

I am going to pee myself.   Literally.

And here I thought nobody could be as much of an pathetic stalking idiot as you.  turns out you and the tool Mel are of the same loser cloth.  

"I'll get his tax assessment info and put it all over these pages"

Loser. loser. Loser.  Stalking f'in creepy loser/best pal of rustyie.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

And I already asked coach Greener if anyone from Walpole High in the past 25 years played in the NFL or CFL and he said no. You fraud. 

You have me mixed up with Rally...I never said I played in the NFL or CFL...ask anyone here if I ever said that.....Greener wasn't even a coach when I played there...LMFAO...it was a long time ago, before HS superbowls...you idiot..LMFAO...you didn't go back far enough...now I can go after you full force...LMFAO...my friend is head of an alumni comittee there...LMFAO...I'll post your address and name here....run away fool, run away...F-R-A-U-D!!!!!!!!

abwaahhaha!

awabaahah!

Get it done, Mel!  I also want his degrees from Bunker Hill CC and ITT Tech posted on here as well.

lmao

Peas in a loser pod.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts