Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Logan Ryan makes Kiper's All-Rookie Team

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

^^Look at Bustchise all unglued on a Saturday afternoon unable to use the quote function properly.

How sad.

bwahahahahahahahaha!!  Oh how I love to post your words back to you and watch you squirm and deflect.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

What are my words? Do you mean you cut and pasting what I say out of context?

lol!

Logan Ryan>>>Dee Milliner.

How I love to know your team botched yet ANOTHER top 15 pick in Rd 1 and BB scores a gem rds later.

The beauty of it!

Are you suggesting the Milliner, although finishing the season as the best rookie CB, will never again play that well?  Let's see Logan Ryan = 400 yards, 3 TDs & 120+ rating vs Tannehill.  Dee Milliner = 200 yards, 1 TD, 2 picks, rating of 40 vs Tannehill.  

Yep, bust bust bust.  Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

What are my words? Do you mean you cut and pasting what I say out of context?

lol!

Logan Ryan>>>Dee Milliner.

How I love to know your team botched yet ANOTHER top 15 pick in Rd 1 and BB scores a gem rds later.

The beauty of it!

Yes, out of context.... like when you said Milliner was never hurt, then you said you never said that, then you said he was never hurt?  That kind of out of context?  Or was it when you said that Milliner held out because the Jets were in "cap hell" even though rookie contract costs are set?  Or maybe you meant when you said that Richardson was not DE and then I posted the official NYJ website that listed him as a DE (but what would they know, right?) and you denied ever saying that.  Which "out of context" phrases did you mean?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And after a couple of on-topic posts we return you now to your NOT regularly scheduled but inevitable crap.

Sections
Shortcuts