LOL @ Bert Breer w/BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: LOL @ Bert Breer w/BB

I just hope he didn't turn sideways to Breer when answering him.

Bwahahaha!  I can't get enough of watching Rex make a fool of himself.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I just hope he didn't turn sideways to Breer when answering him.

Bwahahaha!  I can't get enough of watching Rex make a fool of himself.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

See, just stick to stuff like this. This is what you are good at, TFB12.  You don't need to lie and try so hard here.  I feel sort of sorry for you because you seem like a good natured person, it's just that your Brady infatuation has caused you to fib here and now become exposed.

Just stick to the photoshopping. Don't try to debate with the big boys here.

Fib? I think that's you.  I have called you out on many of your lies, as well as others here have.  You can't find one single fib I have told.  You are a fraud who never played the game and feel the need to lie in order to defend Bill Belichick.  Sad and silly. I feel bad for you, as mot don't even want you here yet you keep coming back even after being banned over a dozen times.  I would think that is some type of message from the forum owners, no?  Maybe instead of being on here you can go get involved in maybe playing the game so you can learn more about it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You haven't even said where you grew up.  How does someone from California just randomly start rooting for the Patriots?

I have friends in New England that are fans of many different teams.  Chargers, Packers, Dolphins, Cowboys...there are many reasons.  None of them matter.  Who cares?

One of my friends is a huge Cowboys fan because when we were in college, he used them in EASports games and it just stuck.  Doesn't matter.

Why do you attack Pats fans? 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Good thing you signed out as Bustchise and then back in as Bungalow Bill to type that.

My god, Dahmer. Seek it.

Yes, Queenie. EVeryone that thinks you're a hypocritical idiot is the same person.  In other words, there are only two posters here you and everyone else.

plus me, butt cheese must be masochistic , he likes be slapped around by rusty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I love how our NUMBER ONE HISTORICAL PATRIOT FAN doesn't even know Curtis Martin caught footballs. LOL!

There's a reason why despite the fact you start 10 threads a day and post a 1000 times more, no one wants to discuss football with you...it's because you don't understand football, or hockey. What you ARE good at is spell checking, ruining threads, embarrassing yourself (over and over), lying and calling everyone a troll. That's it. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wow.....just wow. Everytime I take a break and come back hoping to find a better place, I find an even more delusional Rusty STILL spending his day and nights trying to be the Fan Police,....My Word! Its the end of August, Go out and Jump into a nice Pool, Head first or go Sky Diving....without a parachute!!!  That would sooo Fun..... FOR US!!!  

You are the fraud who lives in North Carolina and Doesnt even Like Brady , in fact you HATE him and you question BB's coaching ability and stones DAILY and yet you claim YOU are the "gold standard" of being A F.A.N?  Fraudulent Azz Nutjob. Yep, U got THAT covered....

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

Good thing you signed out as Bustchise and then back in as Bungalow Bill to type that.

My god, Dahmer. Seek it.

Yes, Queenie. EVeryone that thinks you're a hypocritical idiot is the same person.  In other words, there are only two posters here you and everyone else.

plus me, butt cheese must be masochistic , he likes be slapped around by rusty.

Where is Queenie, the grammar cop when he's needed most?  As much money as the Brockton PS dumps into elementary ed. you'd think the results would be a little better.

ever been to brockton?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I love how our NUMBER ONE HISTORICAL PATRIOT FAN doesn't even know Curtis Martin caught footballs. LOL!

There's a reason why despite the fact you start 10 threads a day and post a 1000 times more, no one wants to discuss football with you...it's because you don't understand football, or hockey. What you ARE good at is spell checking, ruining threads, embarrassing yourself (over and over), lying and calling everyone a troll. That's it. 

^^Troll work. Show me where I said Curtis Martin never caught balls. 

If someone asked you what a HOF RB was known for like a Bettis or a Curtis Martin, they wouldn't say "pass receiving out of the backfield". THe fact you think they would or he was known as an all prurpose back like Marcus Allen, Faulk or Tomlinson means you know very little about what Curtis MArtin did as he compiled rushing yards which is the main thing that allwoed him to EEK into the HOF.

Second worst HOF player in there behind Jerome Bettis.

There is a reason why people giggle here with your childish and irrational analysis, Cupcake.

Back to school next week? Got some new healthy recipes you can teach the fat kids of today?

bawhaaha

I probably should dig it up before you get banned again. Tell you what, if I go through the trouble of digging it up and prove you are a liar, will you just leave and never come back? How does that sound? Good deal, right?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Now you got me thinking between Mazz and Felger you probably look more like Mazz but older and you act more like Felger know it all hating all Boston sports teams and players.

In fact if they have a kid it would be you!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

um, can we please go to back to laughing at Breer?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Ben Franklin

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

^^Troll work. Show me where I said Curtis Martin never caught balls. 

If someone asked you what a HOF RB was known for like a Bettis or a Curtis Martin, they wouldn't say "pass receiving out of the backfield". THe fact you think they would or he was known as an all prurpose back like Marcus Allen, Faulk or Tomlinson means you know very little about what Curtis MArtin did as he compiled rushing yards which is the main thing that allwoed him to EEK into the HOF.

Second worst HOF player in there behind Jerome Bettis.

There is a reason why people giggle here with your childish and irrational analysis, Cupcake.

Back to school next week? Got some new healthy recipes you can teach the fat kids of today?

bawhaaha

I probably should dig it up before you get banned again. Tell you what, if I go through the trouble of digging it up and prove you are a liar, will you just leave and never come back? How does that sound? Good deal, right?

Dig up the part where ZBellino said Martin was known for pass receiving and me laughing at that?

Who wouldn't?

It's like saying Walter Payton or Emmitt SMith were known for pass receiving as RBs. LOL

You can dig up whatever you want but the Brady Ballwashing various excuse train has left the station.

The reason why we don't check down or target our RBs out of the backfield is because Tom Brady didn't want to in that shotgun spread preference of his.  FACT. EVen Bledsoe knew he had to utilize that element of an offense.  Sad that Brady has IGNORED it due some odd infatution throwing it only in and out of the hashes to intrerior receivers.

When you target your top 3 choices obsesssivley like that, you form some bad habits, which he certainly has.

Nice to see him look like the old Brady in preseason so far.  Brady went to rehab this offseason and I am loving it so far. 

Queenie, are you suggesting that if someone is more adept at running the ball, that means they can't be a pass catcher?  So, I guess a TE who is great at catching the ball, can't be known as a great blocker?  

What a complete idiot you are.

No. I am not saying that at all and never uttered the words. I've repeated this a dozen times.

Is Barry Sanders known for his pass catching skills? No. No, he isn't. Did he catch balls? Of course.

Leave it to psychopathic trolls to go on and on and on twisting what I said and trying to make something more out of what I said.

Hey are these the words you never uttered about Curtis Martin?

If Bolden is cut, what a waste. The kid will be immediately scooped up and likely help a team out big time. My fear is the Jets will take him with their RB group so weak and injury prone.

Also, Curtis Martin was NEVER a pass receiver out of the backfield. Ever. I have no idea why anyone would say that.

BB should keep 5 RBs and 3 TEs.    2 QBs. If they can stash Kline on the PS as a Guard/C type, they can just carry the 7 OL and keep the 5 RBs.  

NE would have the best RB group in the NFL by a longshot. Unless, of course, BB cuts Leon Washington an RB who has shown nothing on kick offs so far.  I'd rather keep Bolden than Leon Washington.

Bolden hasn't impressed you because he's barely played.  That's how deep the RB group is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

Now you got me thinking between Mazz and Felger you probably look more like Mazz but older and you act more like Felger know it all hating all Boston sports teams and players.

In fact if they have a kid it would be you!

I'll give you a hint. I got carded at the grocery store tonight, TomTool.

I was just thrilled one of the first callers called up and totally called out those frauds.

So did they give you the Senior Rate?  I didn't realize they carded you for Depends!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

um, can we please go to back to laughing at Breer?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Ben Franklin

Agreed!  Poor Albie trying to weasel back into Gillette to be the hero for journalists with BB treating wittle Albie the same he was forced to back when Albie worked for the Globe.

Absolutely priceless stuff today from BB. One of his best bitchslappings of anyone in a while.

I can't figure out how that guy has a job, he brings nothing...of course Felger & Mazz loved him cuz he would come on and chime in with the negativity. I understand they're "entertainers" but I thought he would at least bring some objectivity but he just told them what they wanted to hear--so glad he's gone

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yes, He was not known as a pass receiver when he played. Ever.

You have to post ZBellino's post so the context is available.  Do you really think I meant Martin never caught a pass in his career?

LOL!  Are you that dumb to take it literally?

WHat morons. Oh my. Yes, a HOF RB never caught a ball out of the backfield.  lmao

So you actually said Martin never was a receiver out of the backfield. Ever. That's what you did...you are a liar. You wanted me to prove that you said that, and I did...plain and simple. Nothing confusing about it.

Then you go on to mention Marcus Allen being a great receiving back and Curtis not being one. Marcus played 16 years...Curtis played 11, yet Marcus had only 100 more catches than Curtis 580 to 480. Throughout Marcus's career he averaged 36 receptions per season....Curtis averaged 44.

So statistically Martin is the more productive reveiver - in fact statistically Martin is one of the most productive receivers coming out of the backfield of all time. Pretty good for a guy you said never caught passes out of the backfield, don't you think rust? LOL!  

TYlenol check on aisle three!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts