LOL @ Denver's D

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: LOL @ Denver's D

To be fair, Peyton foolishly gfitted them 14 points

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

WW is out playing D.A. this year and every year they have played or will play.

That is just the way it is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather be on the better team, though. Edelman plays the Welker role here just fine.

[/QUOTE]

I wish he was but he has a way to go plus he can't stay on the field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather be on the better team, though. Edelman plays the Welker role here just fine.

[/QUOTE]

I wish he was but he has a way to go plus he can't stay on the field.

[/QUOTE]

Pats>Denver. You may not believe me now, but come talk to me in December and January.

Welker wanted money and BB wanted to change our offense so it could be better in January. Welkie and Gomie chasing stats will produce their usual results in the postseason.

[/QUOTE]

We shall know in the fullness of time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They have played one half decent team and lost. Manning is throwing nothing but ducks, but fortunately for him the other teams are too incompetent to get within ten yards of a receiver. RGIII has been missing wide open receivers all game.

The Denver defense is also very dirty. Lots of lage hits and cheap shots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How many TD's did JE have today?  Catches?  For the year?   1/4th of Welker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Edelman plays the Welker role here just fine.

[/QUOTE]

What a joke!  Edelman??? I think he should be moved over and take Cole's position since he really isn't doing anything on offense anymore.  The dude just can not get open.  Has always been his problem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They're not going to over-use Edelman.  The point is, if we want to run Welkie routes in the slot here, we can do that. It's about balance.

If you are that interested in "TD" counts or "yards" for fantasy football purposes, take it elsewhere. This ain't a fantasy football board.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahaha! Over use Edelman???? That's a new one. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They're not going to over-use Edelman.  The point is, if we want to run Welkie routes in the slot here, we can do that. It's about balance.

If you are that interested in "TD" counts or "yards" for fantasy football purposes, take it elsewhere. This ain't a fantasy football board.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahahah!.How about those jets today...

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...Huge jets troll

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Here in the 4th quarter Denver's D looks dominant.  Our bet is still on, Rusty. I'm still saying the zebras will lead the Donkies all the way to a SB title.  Goodell wants Gomer to win one so bad he can taste it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tears!  Absolute tears!  Gotta go buy some more kleenex because I can not stop laughing about this.  This can not be made up!!!

RUSTY....... YOU ARE A JOKE!!! and an EMBARRASSMENT!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They have played one half decent team and lost. Manning is throwing nothing but ducks, but fortunately for him the other teams are too incompetent to get within ten yards of a receiver. RGIII has been missing wide open receivers all game.

The Denver defense is also very dirty. Lots of lage hits and cheap shots.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. They think they are better than they are. If the Skins D wasn't so bad and RG3 was a pocket passer, this one would be ugly.

Alfred Morris has been running all over them.  Turnovers will kill you, obviously.

[/QUOTE]

RG3 has no time to throw the ball he been on his back and belted the last three plays. Denver has kicked it in another gear. i agree Denver's D can be exposed. Every time manning throws it and its incomplete he always thinks it holding on the opposing D. It was only a matter of time the redskins would collapse.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

49-9 Bustchise. Tears!

I am going to tune in to watch Rexie's press conference.

[/QUOTE]

i don't even think he is on here anymore. 

if by tears you mean tears of joy...stop the presses...YOU ARE RIGHT!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Edelman a good layer he is what he is. Not going to get you 1200 yards but a good player. He's a good return man a good player to have on the team. Is he Wes Welker only in his dreams.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't play FF but you certainly play the fool, daily!

What were you saying about denvers D?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

49-9 Bustchise. Tears!

I am going to tune in to watch Rexie's press conference.

[/QUOTE]

i don't even think he is on here anymore. 

if by tears you mean tears of joy...stop the presses...YOU ARE RIGHT!

[/QUOTE]

The only have the saints next week good luck with that 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

The Denver D isn't great but man that offense is amazing. Welker is a hall of famer having a top 10 MVP voting kind of season. 1200 yards, 100+ catches and 15-18 td's simply one of the best...ever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

The Denver D isn't great but man that offense is amazing. Welker is a hall of famer having a top 10 MVP voting kind of season. 1200 yards, 100+ catches and 15-18 td's simply one of the best...ever.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. About that game with the surgery RG3 had he just isn't the same in the pocket. He can't roll out. You just can't turn the ball over against Dever it doesn't matter at what point of the field it s on. They are quick strike O

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jetsbarf's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahahah!.How about those jets today...

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...Huge jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Dude, why do you even come here?  You do not add anything to this forum except junking it all up.  You really need to stop.  Now you and that uncle rico are going to just garbage this place all up.   Who cares if there are other fans here.  You doing what you do is worse then the things they post.

Let me guess... this is one of Rusty's 10 accounts he posts here with?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They're not going to over-use Edelman. 

I/m still laughing at this.  I still can not believe you said this.  I gotta screen capture and save this one.  How pathetic can you get?  Hahahaha!!

Let me guess, you have been drinking and posting all day here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here in the 4th quarter Denver's D looks dominant.  Our bet is still on, Rusty. I'm still saying the zebras will lead the Donkies all the way to a SB title.  Goodell wants Gomer to win one so bad he can taste it.

[/QUOTE]

Nah. Weak turnovers by RG3 isn't impressive to me. They can't stop the run and their LBS and secondary is terrible. Put a real QB on them like we saw with Luck and the COlts and you can see it.

Gomer with a couple of picks today and it gets worse here on out for Wobbly Gomie.

[/QUOTE]

You'll beat Denver with a PHYSICAL D and a good QB not great a joe Flacco type who  plays good in big games. I feel bad for RG3 he doesn't deserve this beating Washington o line is bad

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nah. Weak turnovers by RG3 isn't impressive to me. They can't stop the run and their LBS and secondary is terrible. Put a real QB on them like we saw with Luck and the COlts and you can see it.

Gomer with a couple of picks today and it gets worse here on out for Wobbly Gomie.

[/QUOTE]

Hope so. I'm standing strong by my prediction, though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

Rg3 with another INT because he's not a pocket passer.  1 fumble and 2 INTs for that bust. Still cannot believe the Skins mortgaged future drafts for a gimmick QB.

Rg3 injured again with his left knee.

Good thing James Andrews is on site! Oh my god,, is that pathetic. RG3 has a personal doctor to watch him play.  

[/QUOTE]

Their line is getting him killed. If he's injured that's a legitimate injury. cousins isn't a bad back up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

Warnings were out.

For people who say I am never right, well, you lost again.

Good thing they spent 6 mil on Welkie and not on their horrid D. Blueprint is out, folks. 

[/QUOTE]

Does it really matter how bad the Broncos defense is if they can score 50 points a game ? Just ask the Cowboys !

Sections
Shortcuts