lol @ giants

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: lol @ giants

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cincy better than theyve looked so far. Im not surprised at this at all. Expected it to be honest, and loved every second of it. 

[/QUOTE]

u may have enjoyed it but stop the bs u "expected" it

anyone who expected this today is either a) a rabid giants hater or b) a moron

or in ur case both  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Sorry jints...  Eli has sucked for a long time except for a few lucky episodes...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cincy better than theyve looked so far. Im not surprised at this at all. Expected it to be honest, and loved every second of it. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry jints...  Eli has sucked for a long time except for a few lucky episodes...

[/QUOTE]

uh huh...try telling that to anyone outside of new england

better yet try telling that to anyone with half a brain in new england  (counts you out)

sorry tcal: Eli=best clutch and 4th quarter QB in the NFL-bar none

but you knew that already now didn't you?  ;  )

[/QUOTE]

wow , jints , you're covering a lot of ground .... How about just admitting Eli sucks.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I'm certainly no Giant fan or fan of NY in general for that matter but count me in as someone who doesn't think Eli sucks.

Very good qb and imo the best deep ball passer in the Nfl.

I wouldn't start comparing him to Brady just yet. He's got to do it for another half dozen years at a super high level before he enters that debate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is the time of the season when the fairweather Giant fans call into the local sports radio stations calling for Eli's and Coughlins heads.

[/QUOTE]

nah not this time around-we been thru all this before and now we have some good history to balance out the over-emotional panic mode...most fans will gripe and grumble and be glad it's a bye week to heal up and straighten up

November is just not a good month for Giants-probably mid season swoon due to in juries catching up and waiting for more meaningful time of schedule ie: mentally not all there...we all know it's getti g it together in Dec and Jan that counts

[/QUOTE]

You have just enough history to be complacent about what's happening and underestimate it's impact.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You seem to have difficulty accepting my posts at face value, because every time I say I think something, you tell me I dont really think that. One more time for the remedial types: I expected the Bengals to win this game because I know the Bengals. My dad has been a Bengals fan since their inception. They are much better than theyve played so far this year, were at home, and were playing ticked off (like your Jents were supposed to be after getting manhandled at home last week by Pitt). Remember 1991 when you guys rolled into Riverfront after winning the SB and got your head handed to you? I do. I remember Mitchell Price taking a punt to the house, and the Begals generally dominating the game. Same principle here. History repeats itself, and yes, I saw it coming. Deal with it. And the text language? Really? You sound like my snot nosed neice who knows nothing and thinks she knows it all. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You seem to have difficulty accepting my posts at face value, because every time I say I think something, you tell me I dont really think that. One more time for the remedial types: I expected the Bengals to win this game because I know the Bengals. My dad has been a Bengals fan since their inception. They are much better than theyve played so far this year, were at home, and were playing ticked off (like your Jents were supposed to be after getting manhandled at home last week by Pitt). Remember 1991 when you guys rolled into Riverfront after winning the SB and got your head handed to you? I do. I remember Mitchell Price taking a punt to the house, and the Begals generally dominating the game. Same principle here. History repeats itself, and yes, I saw it coming. Deal with it. And the text language? Really? You really sound like my snot nosed neice who knows nothing and thinks she knows it all. 

[/QUOTE]

you expected a 31-13 win? suuuure-geez why aren't you setting spreads and raking  in the dough in Vegas with that type of prescience

and really ur anti-giants feelings make u objective right? gee I bet u "expected" the giants to beat SF in SF 26-3 right? of course not!

but I don't blame you I really don't..if I were in ur position I would do all I could to denigrate the Giants and diminish their accomplishments while trumpeting their failures too...after all ur team cant quite seem to do it on the field so u gotta try somehow, someway

I feel ur pain!

[/QUOTE]

1. I don't bet.

2. I didn't say anything abut the score, only the outcome.

3. I was not surprised NY won at SF. 

4. You swear all this upon your honor as a Jets fan, and that is surety enough for me friend. I trust you completely now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You seem to have difficulty accepting my posts at face value, because every time I say I think something, you tell me I dont really think that. One more time for the remedial types: I expected the Bengals to win this game because I know the Bengals. My dad has been a Bengals fan since their inception. They are much better than theyve played so far this year, were at home, and were playing ticked off (like your Jents were supposed to be after getting manhandled at home last week by Pitt). Remember 1991 when you guys rolled into Riverfront after winning the SB and got your head handed to you? I do. I remember Mitchell Price taking a punt to the house, and the Begals generally dominating the game. Same principle here. History repeats itself, and yes, I saw it coming. Deal with it. And the text language? Really? You sound like my snot nosed neice who knows nothing and thinks she knows it all. 

[/QUOTE]

btw u r right...history does repeat itself  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Right. Like 1991 when you didnt make it back to the SB, and didnt make the playoffs either if memory serves. And that's even as if I believe you're a real Giants fan, which no one in this forum believes.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You seem to have difficulty accepting my posts at face value, because every time I say I think something, you tell me I dont really think that. One more time for the remedial types: I expected the Bengals to win this game because I know the Bengals. My dad has been a Bengals fan since their inception. They are much better than theyve played so far this year, were at home, and were playing ticked off (like your Jents were supposed to be after getting manhandled at home last week by Pitt). Remember 1991 when you guys rolled into Riverfront after winning the SB and got your head handed to you? I do. I remember Mitchell Price taking a punt to the house, and the Begals generally dominating the game. Same principle here. History repeats itself, and yes, I saw it coming. Deal with it. And the text language? Really? You really sound like my snot nosed neice who knows nothing and thinks she knows it all. 

[/QUOTE]

you expected a 31-13 win? suuuure-geez why aren't you setting spreads and raking  in the dough in Vegas with that type of prescience

and really ur anti-giants feelings make u objective right? gee I bet u "expected" the giants to beat SF in SF 26-3 right? of course not!

but I don't blame you I really don't..if I were in ur position I would do all I could to denigrate the Giants and diminish their accomplishments while trumpeting their failures too...after all ur team cant quite seem to do it on the field so u gotta try somehow, someway

I feel ur pain!

[/QUOTE]

1. I don't bet.

2. I didn't say anything abut the score, only the outcome.

3. I was not surprised NY won at SF. 

4. You swear all this upon your honor as a Jets fan, and that is surety enough for me friend. I trust you completely now.

[/QUOTE]

the first one is cool, the second ok, the third I dont wanna say ur a liar but...and the fourth, well I don't have a clue what the hell that means

[/QUOTE]

Right. Since you know more about what I post than I do, then yes I admit to everything. Maybe now you'll shut up, but like I said, I'm not placing any bets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im not laughing at the giants until they are eliminated, if they get eliminated....because ive learned my lesson twice about leaving the giants for dead. they are like zombies, alive from the dead near the end of the season and into the playoffs.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

im not laughing at the giants until they are eliminated, if they get eliminated....because ive learned my lesson twice about leaving the giants for dead. they are like zombies, alive from the dead near the end of the season and into the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

I'm laughing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i am hoping and we have seen this pattern before so I have a certain calm/confidence now

but still they need a bye to heal and get things worked out and if they don't play with their heads out of their *** especially with the games they have coming up then they may not make the playoffs...

[/QUOTE]

the nfc east is complete crap, the giants would have to collapse in order to not make the playoffs. how far they go in the playoffs is a different story.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

and yes i know the afc east is crap as well, i wasnt trying to insult te giants for being in that division, im just saying they should be in the playoffs as long as they play .500 the rest of the way

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

and yes i know the afc east is crap as well, i wasnt trying to insult te giants for being in that division, im just saying they should be in the playoffs as long as they play .500 the rest of the way

[/QUOTE]

Dont be shocked if Dallas overtakes them, at least, dont bet against it. It could happen.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts