1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: lol @ giants

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

and yes i know the afc east is crap as well, i wasnt trying to insult te giants for being in that division, im just saying they should be in the playoffs as long as they play .500 the rest of the way

[/QUOTE]

Dont be shocked if Dallas overtakes them, at least, dont bet against it. It could happen.

[/QUOTE]

that would certainly make u feel better about ur little life...gee guess u need another team to do ur dirty work huh?

[/QUOTE]

LOL I thought you said you were turning in? If you are turning in, TURN IN and get your sleep old man. Phat Rex will come down your chimney with more classic NFL films about the old Jets.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

and yes i know the afc east is crap as well, i wasnt trying to insult te giants for being in that division, im just saying they should be in the playoffs as long as they play .500 the rest of the way

[/QUOTE]

Dont be shocked if Dallas overtakes them, at least, dont bet against it. It could happen.

[/QUOTE]

that would certainly make u feel better about ur little life...gee guess u need another team to do ur dirty work huh?

[/QUOTE]

LOL I thought you said you were turning in? If you are turning in, TURN IN and get your sleep old man. Phat Rex will come down your chimney with more classic NFL films about the old Jets.

[/QUOTE]

GIANTS ARE YOUR DADDY

now i will turn in  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Phat Rex is yours.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm certainly no Giant fan or fan of NY in general for that matter but count me in as someone who doesn't think Eli sucks.

Very good qb and imo the best deep ball passer in the Nfl.

I wouldn't start comparing him to Brady just yet. He's got to do it for another half dozen years at a super high level before he enters that debate.

[/QUOTE]

To be fair, he's outplayed him in 2 SBs. In one the D allowed 17 points and in the other, 21. Or, 10 and then 13 with a top rated offense not doing much for about 57 minutes prior which allowed for him to even be on the field for a fluke or a late drive.

Truth hurts.

Eli Manning can't hold Brady's jock. But, he's Roethlisberger or Jim Plunkett, and he's been better as a game manager in the cap era in two SBs against Brady.

[/QUOTE]

That pass to Manningham had game manager written all over it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Giants always start 6-2 and stumble midway through the season.

I'm not writing them off until theyre eliminated.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

they actually didn't look too good against Pittsburgh the other night, they could be on the decline

[/QUOTE]

In both of their SB winning years, the Giants went through a similar stretch of poor play, before getting their act together in December. They are still the class of the mediocre NFC East, and will likely snap out of their slump. Eli Manning is not the problem. His OL and WRs are...as Victor Cruz is having an awful year, and Hakeem Nicks still doesn't appear to be 100%. The G-men will turn it around if their OL gets healthy, and back on the beam. Eli is deadly when given ample time to throw. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Expecting a team that repeatedly craps on itself to pull it together again is like expecting your fat girlfriend to lose that extra 15 lbs because she did it before...

eventually the jints are just a lucky 9-7 team that's down on their luck... 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Expecting a team that repeatedly craps on itself to pull it together again is like expecting your fat girlfriend to lose that extra 15 lbs because she did it before...

[/QUOTE]

speaking of fat do u resemble that big Coolade pitcher in those commercials?

coolio ur sore loserness is showing, combined with a complete dismissal of history

"Hey Coolade!"

[/QUOTE]

History...?  You mean the ridiculously lucky 07 and '11 teams or the mediocre 08, 09, and '10 teams...?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

speaking of fat do u resemble that big Coolade pitcher in those commercials?

coolio ur sore loserness is showing, combined with a complete dismissal of history

"Hey Coolade!"

[/QUOTE]

History...?  You mean the ridiculously lucky 07 and '11 teams or the mediocre 08, 09, and '10 teams...?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the '08 team was widely regarded as the best team in football until the "Plaxico" incident. Get your facts straight. As far as "lucky" is concerned, that's a sore loser's argument.

Here's another fact: Over the last several yrs; the ONLY game the Pats beat the Giants, including pre-season, was Game 16 of 2007, the 38-35 thriller.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well...that "fat girl" that lost the extra 15 pounds did it twice previously...in 2007 and 2011.

Just sayin'...you can't count the Giants out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Facts... 08 :  Fattened record against putrid  nfc west then lost 4 of last 5 games including divisional playoff game to 9-6-1 eagles.  Mediocre.

09:  finished 8-8. mediocre .

10:  finished 10-6, missed playoffs. Mediocre

11:  9-7.... Lucky to get in , etc.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

Facts... 08 :  Fattened record against putrid  nfc west then lost 4 of last 5 games including divisional playoff game to 9-6-1 eagles.  Mediocre.

[/QUOTE]

Facts: Giants were #1 seed in 2008, at 12-4. How convenient of you to leave that out. Also, NFC East has been arguably the strongest division in football for quite a while, not putrid, as Pats have found out. It's a good thing McNabb got a brain cramp in that SB awhile back, or they'd be 0-3 vs the NFC East in that game. Regardless, here's the Reg Seas H2H Pats vs NFC E;

Pha 5-6

Dall 4-7

Wash 3-6

NYG 5-4

Admittedly, that's TOTAL H2H, but embarrassing nevertheless based on that ridiculous premise re: the NFC E; contrast that to Mia, Buf, NYJ! RU kidding me?.

Partial Fact: Since when is 10-6 mediocre?

Nice try, LOL.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well...that "fat girl" that lost the extra 15 pounds did it twice previously...in 2007 and 2011.

Just sayin'...you can't count the Giants out.

[/QUOTE]

Just sayin...  You can't count on lucky catches and 4th quarter miracles every year...

the record says you're basically an average 9-7 team that luckily makes the playoffs every so often.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Facts: Giants were #1 seed in 2008, at 12-4. How convenient of you to leave that out. Also, NFC East has been arguably the strongest division in football for quite a while, not putrid, as Pats have found out. It's a good thing McNabb got a brain cramp in that SB awhile back, or they'd be 0-3 vs the NFC East in that game. Regardless, here's the Reg Seas H2H Pats vs NFC E;

Pha 5-6

Dall 4-7

Wash 3-6

NYG 5-4

Admittedly, that's TOTAL H2H, but embarrassing nevertheless based on that ridiculous premise re: the NFC E; contrast that to Mia, Buf, NYJ! RU kidding me?.

Nice try, LOL.

[/QUOTE]

Are these old stats the reason why you live in NH but remain loyal to ny?  Better watch your back...

10-6 doesn't cut it when you miss playoffs ...

BTW... you are aware this is a NE Patriots board, right? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pha 5-6

Dall 4-7

Wash 3-6

NYG 5-4

Nice try, LOL.

[/QUOTE]

Are these old stats the reason why you live in NH but remain loyal to ny?  Better watch your back...

10-6 doesn't cut it when you miss playoffs ...

BTW... you are aware this is a NE Patriots board, right? 

[/QUOTE]

Yes I do. I'm not sure what back I'm watching, btw. I am aware to know not to wear jerseys etc in the neighborhood however; in the past I would get heckled. And didn't the Pats win the SB with a 10-6 record? Regardless, 10-6 is NOT mediocre.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Fair enough...  Patriots in 2001 were 11-5 and the#2 seed. 

here in vt there are lots of jints fans since giants used to do their training camp here.   intellectual people actually understand vt is part of NE so it's now pats country... But giants games are on every weekend too.

as a side note... Pats were  14 pt underdogs (sound familiar?) when they won in 2001...  It never occurred to me to go on the st Louis rams board and gloat about it. Must be a ny thing... Right, jints...?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

Fair enough...  Patriots in 2001 were 11-5 and the#2 seed. 

here in vt there are lots of jints fans since giants used to do their training camp here.   intellectual people actually understand vt is part of NE so it's now pats country... But giants games are on every weekend too.

as a side note... Pats were  14 pt underdogs (sound familiar?) when they won in 2001...  It never occurred to me to go on the st Louis rams board and gloat about it. Must be a ny thing... Right, jints...?

[/QUOTE]

Pre-AFC I believe most of NE were Giant fans .Kraft said even he was,citing names like Robustelli, Conerly, etc.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That's probably because back in the day the pats played on Friday night most weeks because they couldn't compete with the ny teams on tv. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Putt has two "t's" stupid =))

[/QUOTE]

these posts are funny! :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

these posts are funny! :)