LOL @ John Gruden

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Re: LOL @ John Gruden

Pro Bowl Sanchez.

[/QUOTE]

That would have been hysterical if Sanchez was nominated,,,and made it. To bad voting ended, We could have got this really going.... could you imagine if he won the starting position.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Gruden is a tool, but it could be worse...he could of said Arrington shut down Victor Cruz all by himself in the Super Bowl. Or that Patrick Chung shut down Antonio Gates all by himself. Or that we should trade Brady and start the Mallett revolution. Or that Alex Smith is playing better than Brady.

I mean he's pretty dumb, but he never said all that stuff. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gruden is a tool, but it could be worse...he could of said Arrington shut down Victor Cruz all by himself in the Super Bowl. Or that Patrick Chung shut down Antonio Gates all by himself. Or that we should trade Brady and start the Mallett revolution. Or that Alex Smith is playing better than Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Do you really think anyone believes anything you write here anymore? You're this board's version of Phat Rex.  A LIAR.  An absolute liar who works with flour and baked goods.

Me saying Alex Smith is a good manager and not throwing multiple INTs per game against good Ds is not sauing "Smith is better than Brady."

And yes, Arrington was outstanding in the slot against Cruz in the SB. See, some of us watch these games and know what happens.

Like last night, you didnt' watch the Jets collapse, so you are clueless. You were busy watching Cupcake Wars on Food Network.

And, certainly no one is buying I said "trade Brady and start Mallett". Me saying Brady is not infalliable in future seasons where they may have to trade him like SF dealt Montana or Indy had to say goodbye to Gomer is not saying "let's turn to Mallett right now".  Your'e a liar.

Do you know what all you toolish trolls have in common?  You all can't read or choose to see what you want in people's comments. Or, you just lie hoping it can give you leverage. But, the fact is, just like we've seen with Babie Boy or Phatty Virgin, you all lose.  LOW IQ, insecure, liars and probably Dahmer clones.

You're the same legendary MORON here who has been babbling about how a cap doesn't exist in the NFL, mocking BB here for THREE YEARS, as the Jets owe Marky Mark Sanchez 8 million bucks next year. Explain how that's a good thing for NY with two FA Safeties, almost an entire LB corps as FAs, no WR or RBs, no one wanting to go there, etc. Explain how that's good cap management.  Oh wait, there is no cap!  Right, Cupcakes!  "Tanny will fix it". He will?  Please tell us how he plans to do that, Mr Imbecile.

You're so dumb it's comical to everyone here, minus your 3 allies you have left, that only Phat Rex has you beat.   

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you really think anyone believes anything you write here anymore? You're this board's version of Phat Rex.  A LIAR.  An absolute liar who works with flour and baked goods.

Me saying Alex Smith is a good manager and not throwing multiple INTs per game against good Ds is not sauing "Smith is better than Brady."

And yes, Arrington was outstanding in the slot against Cruz in the SB. See, some of us watch these games and know what happens.

Like last night, you didnt' watch the Jets collapse, so you are clueless. You were busy watching Cupcake Wars on Food Network.

And, certainly no one is buying I said "trade Brady and start Mallett". Me saying Brady is not infalliable in future seasons where they may have to trade him like SF dealt Montana or Indy had to say goodbye to Gomer is not saying "let's turn to Mallett right now".  Your'e a liar.

Do you know what all you toolish trolls have in common?  You all can't read or choose to see what you want in people's comments. Or, you just lie hoping it can give you leverage. But, the fact is, just like we've seen with Babie Boy or Phatty Virgin, you all lose.  LOW IQ, insecure, liars and probably Dahmer clones.

You're the same legendary MORON here who has been babbling about how a cap doesn't exist in the NFL, mocking BB here for THREE YEARS, as the Jets owe Marky Mark Sanchez 8 million bucks next year. Explain how that's a good thing for NY with two FA Safeties, almost an entire LB corps as FAs, no WR or RBs, no one wanting to go there, etc. Explain how that's good cap management.  Oh wait, there is no cap!  Right, Cupcakes!  "Tanny will fix it". He will?  Please tell us how he plans to do that, Mr Imbecile.

You're so dumb it's comical to everyone here, minus your 3 allies you have left, that only Phat Rex has you beat.   

[/QUOTE]

If you're not too busy selling aspirin at CVS, take some time to dig a little deeper to remember all those things you wrote and more!! And you can even have your fake accounts join you! Kind of like brain storming, but only with yourself. Lol!! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Terrible comeback.  Dude,  you're a home economics which means you're in no position to be mocking me.  I make double your salary, moron

[/QUOTE]

I think if you google people that say they make double the salary of someone else, what it really means is that they're unemployed and living in their mom's basement. It also says that people who say they have a 150 IQ, really are hovering around 90. I know, it's sad, but it's true:(

Keep your head up little buckaroo! Santa still loves yah!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Terrible comeback.  Dude,  you're a home economics which means you're in no position to be mocking me.  I make double your salary, moron

[/QUOTE]

I think if you google people that say they make double the salary of someone else, what it really means is that they're unemployed and living in their mom's basement. It also says that people who say they have a 150 IQ, really are hovering around 90. I know, it's sad, but it's true:(

Keep your head up little buckaroo! Santa still loves yah!

[/QUOTE]

No, it means I know you're a home ec. teacher and I am not. I am in medical sales. You know, there is sort of a large demand? My base salary alone is likely bigger than your total salary.

Just a fact.

It's funny to everyone here that you can't spell, can't use proper grammar, have achieved less in your career, are older, and yet somehow you think you can talk down to me.  See, that's how we all know you aren't a real teacher.  How embarrassing.  Note how you've never told us what you teach. lol

The irony continues.

Do you have that frosting made?  Also, does your class cover nutrition and how to keep kids from becoming fat and bald like yourself?

[/QUOTE]

Rusty rusty, we've been over this before, I'm not going to tell you what subject I teach because you are just a little off and this is the Internet. Sorry. 

I'm happy you make so much money and are a salary cap expert when you are not devising coverages for our Patriots. You do realize how ridiculous and childish you sound when you talk about how much more money you make than someone else, don't you? Especially when you don't have a clue about my own financial situation (not something a person with a 150 IQ would do).

And I hate to break this to you, but to make fun of a way a person looks when you don't even have a clue how they look is pretty stupid...I mean I could be Brad Pit for all you know. So when you add this all up I'm starting to paint a very pathetic picture of you in my mind and it's kind of sad and disturbing at the same time. Why don't you just stick to what you do best? Having no clue about football. Leave the mental picture that you're painting of yourself out of all this stuff. For God's sake it's the holidays!!

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts