LOL @ Pitt and Dallas

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: LOL @ Pitt and Dallas

In Dallas it shows what a lousy meddling owner can do to ruin a team. The Patriots have the owner, GM, Coach, and QB that Dallas once had a long time ago. Jerry Jones won't ever get it lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Doesn't break my heart that we won't see Pitt at all in the playoffs.  No matter how bad they look, I still like seeing them out of the mix.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think those 2 teams need miracles in the draft and FA next spring or it could get worse. The steelers are at the end of their run and romo is not the answer.  Thank you Santa for the pats   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think those 2 teams need miracles in the draft and FA next spring or it could get worse. The steelers are at the end of their run and romo is not the answer.  Thank you Santa for the pats   

[/QUOTE]

In his defense, Romo has actually been playing much better in the 2nd half of the season. THe problem for Dallas lies in their o-line and their defense, which still needs some work in areas.

Also, they need DeMarco Murray to stay healthy and be consistent. Without him, Dallas' offense become very one-dimensional. As for Romo, even if he is not the answer, can they get anyone better? I doubt it. 

Sections
Shortcuts