LOL @ Rodgers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: LOL @ Rodgers

Don't forget about the other media darling Eli getting his azz handed to him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It will probably be RG3 now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Yah :(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Or Alex Smith lol....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

The Manning-taint-licking will never end...just the way Archie likes it.  I'd like to see Alex Smith get some more pub...RG3 delivered today too. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Forgetaboutit, If Easter Island head wins tonight.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Hey RG3 deserves it more than Rogers or Brees .  .  .  Of course, it's only one game, but I really like that what I've seen from the kid in Washington.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

yeah they are already hyping up RG3 because he beat Brees. But, honesty this kid is good. As far as Rodgers, lets be honest, he was up against the best defense in the league . Now, if this happens again a few more times this year than I might think less of him. It's only the knowledgable fans who can see that from year to year and game to game Brady is the best QB in the league!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

rogers is the best qb in the game, better than brady...see, unlike brady he didnt play a college defense on sunday

lets see how the golden boy does against that san fran D...word of advice: better get
    rid of it quick tom 

Last season Tenn's defense was 8th in points allowed, 18th in yards allowed and 11th in yards per play.  Maybe they won't be as good this year, but the irony of you whining about homers on a Patriots board is palpable given that you are so obsessed with dissing Brady you can't let anything like facts get in the way when referring to Tenn as a "college defense".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Eli Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Rothlisburger all lost. Stafford (5000 yrds) and Vick nearly lost.  Dudes its only week One. RG III played the  best of any QB, but lets see what he does when Ware wants to murder him or he faces a better D Line (like the Giants). It;s very early. Rodgers isnt terrible because he lost to a great D any more than Ridley is a Barry Sanders redux. We can see who's great right now, but I don't care about the power polls in week one I care a about who hoists the SB.

I'd love to see the Pats D peak around week 13, but if they want to peak and be awesome all year, I can live with that.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The SF D is certainly among the best in the league and may very well be the best but, as stipulated, it is game 1 of a 16 game regular season.  The contention that the Tenn D is amateurish by comparison is perhaps a bit overstated however.

In much the same way that SF is among the best D's, Brady, Rogers, Brees and the Manning brothers are among the best QB's.  Which one is the best?  Not sure it's an answerable question with any degree of objectivity.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Eli Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Rothlisburger all lost. Stafford (5000 yrds) and Vick nearly lost.  Dudes its only week One. RG III played the  best of any QB, but lets see what he does when Ware wants to murder him or he faces a better D Line (like the Giants). It;s very early. Rodgers isnt terrible because he lost to a great D any more than Ridley is a Barry Sanders redux. We can see who's great right now, but I don't care about the power polls in week one I care a about who hoists the SB.

I'd love to see the Pats D peak around week 13, but if they want to peak and be awesome all year, I can live with that.

I think a week 19 peak would be much better JHz

Sections
Shortcuts