LOL @ Rodgers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: LOL @ Rodgers

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

12 points agains the Seahawks? LOLOLOL.  And Brees is 0-3?  

Who else will the media conjure up as this year's allegedly "better than Brady"?

[/QUOTE] Ya but he was sacked 8 times in the first half alone.  Don't think they won't be gunning for TB too.  This is a strange year so far.  Very strange!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It was the first time Brady, P. Manning, Rothisberg, Breeze and Rodgers all lost in the same week.  The game is changing!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Look at the records: Brady 1-2, Rodgers 1-2, Manning 1-2, Rothlesberger 1-2 and Brees 0-3. The game is changing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

mighty, I'm not disagreeing about the Pats. where I think they should've been 3-0 at this point and their 2 losses coming by a combined 3 points. This was the Ravens SB. The AZ game caught the Pats with their pants down, but I give the AZ defense credit because they are a good one. to me the refs still killed the Pats on those phantom holding calls, where one of them gave the Ravens new life after they would've been 3 and out. the sky is not falling.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Watched Eli look like Brady in his most recent game.  What looked most like Brady?  The way he could stand in the pocket 7 yds from any defender and scan the field endlessly until he found his perfect mark. 

Brady's great, but his line over the years has not received the respect it deserves for helping to make him so. 

All QB's lose some effectiveness under pressure. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Eli is the best qb the league right now. Im not a traitor, but I have to call it straight. He is the only guy , week in and week out who makes the right decision on nearly every play. He can turn any no name WR into a playmaker instantly and he reads defenses quick and always gets the ball to the right person. He is def. in tuned with his O.C. and keeps that offense humming like a caddy.

We have turned our QB into D.Bledsoe with all the passing over the years. Brady is now shell shocked! He will always think he is about to get sacked. This will only go away when our running game starts to back off the rush.

[/QUOTE]

That's why I can't understand the infatuation with Woodhead. Ridley is a beast. The problem is McDaniels getting pass happy. Ridley needs to pound the ball more. He has the capability of getting 10+ yard runs. The reason Flacco was effective because he was runnng Ray Rice. Bradyy needs to have a balanced attack. The problem again is the long ball. he can't connect.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watched Eli look like Brady in his most recent game.  What looked most like Brady?  The way he could stand in the pocket 7 yds from any defender and scan the field endlessly until he found his perfect mark. 

Brady's great, but his line over the years has not received the respect it deserves for helping to make him so. 

[/QUOTE]

Same old troll agenda from you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

if truth is a troll, I am he.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"if truth is a troll, I am he."

You're as subjective as anyone else in here, the view is just different for you from the bottom....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Like it or not, Eli Manning is the best QB in the league right now. 

Oh and before anyone starts tossing out stats, please remember when it was Brady vs. the other Manning, it wasn't about stats it was about WINS and SUPER BOWLS. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Same old troll agenda from you.

[/QUOTE]

Same old Brady butt licking from you. I know you live in a fantasy world and I hate to enter it but Brady is getting old and there is a new crop of QBs that will start surpassing him. There are also teams that are becoming stronger and beginning to supplant the old guard of top contenders.