LOL @ Rodgers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

LOL @ Rodgers

Most overrated QB gets embarressed in the playoffs.  He is really taking after his role model Captain One and Done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: LOL @ Rodgers

Nah, I kinda like him. I think hes pretty good. Gomer is the one Im glad got bounced. Only root against Rodgers because hes playing SF.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Discount double choke!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

The Pack Got Azzed Packed...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

Discount double choke!

This.  LOLOLOLOLOL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Discount double choke!

good one

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to SUZUKIGSXR's comment:

Forget Rogers, what the bleep is up with Kapernick? He looked like superman tonight, and the 49ers unbeatable, which has me very concerned since the Pats could possibly face them in the superbowl again. Another red hot team with a fantastic defense for the Pats to face again! Sheesh.

yeah, Kapernick will become the media darling, till the seahwaks or falcons beat him

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

What a looooooozzzeeerrr!  I hate Aaron Rodgers...almost as much as I hate Captain Forehead. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

He is a little arrogant but I don't mind him as much as I hate Manning!! I still believe though that the media loves him & Manning more than they do for Brady.. When they talk about best QB those two get more talk about them than they deserve. Look at post season, they make so many mistakes. Some people can play better with stress some can't, we know who can/can't. I think Peyton has set a record, most losses in Post season,,,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

What a looooooozzzeeerrr!  I hate Aaron Rodgers...almost as much as I hate Captain Forehead. 

That's Captain Fivehead to you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Most overrated QB gets embarressed in the playoffs.  He is really taking after his role model Captain One and Done.

Wait....blaming Rodgers when their defense gives up 45 points and can't stop anyone, at anytime.  Kinda sounds like when people blame Brady........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Discount double choke!

This.  LOLOLOLOLOL

SanFran... Pats ?..... Pats might ? Repeat might have a chance if they make it that far. Thank God !!!! They don't have to face the GIANTS.......... That could have been    A triple choke !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Forget Rogers, what the bleep is up with Kapernick? He looked like superman tonight, and the 49ers unbeatable, which has me very concerned since the Pats could possibly face them in the superbowl again. Another red hot team with a fantastic defense for the Pats to face again! Sheesh.

Definitely agree with you.  SanFrancisco looked like a really scary team.  They really dominated a Packers team that was superior last week.  It will be interesting to see how SF plays in the next round. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Got to hand it to Harbaugh for putting in Colin Kaepernick earlier this year - Alex Smith never would put up those points like Kaepernick did yesterday. If this kid can play like that the rest of the way, they are goin to be real hard to beat...I don't think he can.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Got to hand it to Harbaugh for putting in Colin Kaepernick earlier this year - Alex Smith never would put up those points like Kaepernick did yesterday. If this kid can play like that the rest of the way, they are goin to be real hard to beat...I don't think he can.  

The only way to slow kaepernick is to start hitting him every play    make it so he won't want to run. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Yeah, the Pats lost to both of the teams that won yesterday.  

Would much rather have faced Peyton right now than Flacco.  Two of Denver's TDs came from special teams, not the prolific offense.

And SF batted GB around for most of that game. So why are people happy that the Pats will probably have to beat both of those teams now?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to soups' comment:

Yeah, the Pats lost to both of the teams that won yesterday.  

Would much rather have faced Peyton right now than Flacco.  Two of Denver's TDs came from special teams, not the prolific offense.

And SF batted GB around for most of that game. So why are people happy that the Pats will probably have to beat both of those teams now?

We're better than Denver and we're better than Green Bay...any questions? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Let's beat the Texans first. the reason why we play the games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Definitely agree with you.  The Patriots playoff record hasn't been very good in the past few years.  So many Patriots fans are overconfident.  I am a realistic Patriots fan who hasn't forgotten all of the agonizing losses over the past several years, including losing in the SuperBowl. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Definitely agree with you.  The Patriots playoff record hasn't been very good in the past few years.  So many Patriots fans are overconfident.  I am a realistic Patriots fan who hasn't forgotten all of the agonizing losses over the past several years, including losing in the SuperBowl. 

This just means we are due. I am one that will not say anything that will jinx our team, but I just see so many thing that are falling into place for the boys. Texans losing enough to give us the bye, the Broncos losing to give us a home field playoff game for the fans. Put on your gear and Go Pats! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

He did, for sure, but you do have to factor into the equation some truly pizzpoor defense with ZERO lane control from the Packers D-line.

Sections
Shortcuts