LOL @ TCal In Music Forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: LOL @ TCal In Music Forum

Hey, loser, what kind of tool starts a topic on a football forum to post about a music forum?  What a sad pathetic tool you are.  Did you "work" from home again today?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Hey, loser, what kind of tool starts a topic on a football forum to post about a music forum?  What a sad pathetic tool you are.  Did you "work" from home again today?

TCal likes to do it.  WHy don't you ask him?

Loser response from a loser. Shocking!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There isn't one person here that cares about this that isn't The Rusty Trombone.

What a complete loser.

3,100 posts in less than a month.

There were only two games in that time!

Over a thousand posts per game!

--------------

And, oh by the way, TCal owns The Rusty Trombone in all facets of the internet.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

When it comes to music to each his own.  I don't like rap at all but look at the following it has.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

TCal likes to do it.  WHy don't you ask him?

Loser response from a loser. Shocking!

whats it to u mikemile? Its patriots forum so if anything doesnt belong here thats U

PS your team got embarrassed...chokejobs

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

43-8 LOSER!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is the guy that runs around here as an adult with kids, calling Nink "Dink" as if it's supposed to be funny on an elementary school playground.

While you use the terms Welkie, Gomie, Mankie...as if it's supposed to be funny on an elementary school playground.

Elementary school playground?  As opposed to the high school playground?  Makes sense.  You probably did have recess for kick ball and freeze tag at the high school you "graduated" from.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I got to ask whats wrong with hootie and the blow fish?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Lots of different music tastes so it's just kind of foolish to knock anyone on who they listen to. 

There was a link posted here a couple weeks ago to the music forum, I checked the link out and noticed a couple things over there..

Rusty trying to pull the same garbage there as he does here and was immediately put in his place by several long time music forum posters. LMAO!!

Rusty posted some video links to some music that frankly I wouldn't or couldn't listen to for longer then 10 seconds, not my taste.  Simple as that.  Doesn't make it right or wrong, good or bad.

BTW, just for the record I'm not a hootie fan myself. lol!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hootie was a joke but rusty didn't get it....go figure.  It's like I'm saying Darius Rucker is white.  The tread is about weather you like Black or White influenced music.

God Rusty is STUPID and looking like a fool again!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

I got to ask whats wrong with hootie and the blow fish?

Other than every song sounding the same, nothing, I guess.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Hootie was a joke but rusty didn't get it....go figure.  It's like I'm saying Darius Rucker is white.

BB doll; "Riding with the king".

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Hootie was a joke but rusty didn't get it....go figure.  It's like I'm saying Darius Rucker is white.

Nice try! lol

You were as serious with that as you were with admitting to liking Taylor Swift.  At best you're half joking.

Hootie fits PERFECTLY into your enjoyment of god awful Nashville Pop Country that you like so much.

Christ, they all but invented it back in 1994 when we all puked on our shoes.

bwahwhah

"All Ivory"

Good god. What are you a racist, too?

I'd say it's probably slightly racist to prejudge someone depending on the music they like...it's not racist at all, taste is taste it's personal. You're an idiot!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

What's more you've stated on the thread that Queen and Def Leppard are american blues influenced bands. What do you know about music?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Lots of different music tastes so it's just kind of foolish to knock anyone on who they listen to. 

There was a link posted here a couple weeks ago to the music forum, I checked the link out and noticed a couple things over there..

Rusty trying to pull the same garbage there as he does here and was immediately put in his place by several long time music forum posters. LMAO!!

Rusty posted some video links to some music that frankly I wouldn't or couldn't listen to for longer then 10 seconds, not my taste.  Simple as that.  Doesn't make it right or wrong, good or bad.

BTW, just for the record I'm not a hootie fan myself. lol!

What did I pull exactly? I get along great with those folks. Good, serious music discussion.

As usual, you're missing the point. If you read the thread, the person who started it put some thought into the premise, and was looking for more than just a 4 or 5 word dribbled out answer, ending with "Hootie and the Blowfish".

I mean, jesus. Why bother chiming in?  Good god what a tool he is.

There's a thread on there right now about "What music would clear a room?"  Answer?

Anything in TCal's collection.

bawhah

You started attacking tcal over there and the long time posters on that forum set you straight, told you they don't put up with that crap over there.  They put you in your place over there, lol!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Shut down in the music forum.

Blown up in the hockey forum.

Knocked sideways in the football forum.

Nowhere left to go for The Rusty Trombone.

Sections
Shortcuts