LOL @ TCal In Music Forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats07. Show tg19pats07's posts

Re: LOL @ TCal In Music Forum

interesting, music is a personal taste. I happen to have liked hootie and really enjoy taylor swift. Also love early acoustic blues,  jazz of almost any kind but especially the horns, old school rap, bb king, robert johnson, classic rock and on and on and on. on the football front hate the fact that the draft is not until may.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Shut down in the music forum.

Blown up in the hockey forum.

Knocked sideways in the football forum.

Nowhere left to go for The Rusty Trombone.

36 SECONDS.....2 GOALS IN 36 SECONDS..."and they only wanna be with DA BRUNES!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Lots of different music tastes so it's just kind of foolish to knock anyone on who they listen to. 

There was a link posted here a couple weeks ago to the music forum, I checked the link out and noticed a couple things over there..

Rusty trying to pull the same garbage there as he does here and was immediately put in his place by several long time music forum posters. LMAO!!

Rusty posted some video links to some music that frankly I wouldn't or couldn't listen to for longer then 10 seconds, not my taste.  Simple as that.  Doesn't make it right or wrong, good or bad.

BTW, just for the record I'm not a hootie fan myself. lol!

What did I pull exactly? I get along great with those folks. Good, serious music discussion.

As usual, you're missing the point. If you read the thread, the person who started it put some thought into the premise, and was looking for more than just a 4 or 5 word dribbled out answer, ending with "Hootie and the Blowfish".

I mean, jesus. Why bother chiming in?  Good god what a tool he is.

There's a thread on there right now about "What music would clear a room?"  Answer?

Anything in TCal's collection.

bawhah

You started attacking tcal over there and the long time posters on that forum set you straight, told you they don't put up with that crap over there.  They put you in your place over there, lol!!

Oh god. No, they just said not to bring over anything into that forum.  There are a few over there that post that know TCal's trollish antics here, so he has no leg to stand on over there. Believe me.

Cooked.

They just want to keep a troll free/argument free board, as do I.

The best is watching TCal be dead serious about who he likes (Taylor Swift, Hootie), and then get all embarrassed playing it off as a joke or something his wife or daughters listen to.

He just recently said he's rather spend the money that would buy Lennon's guitar on hookers and blow.

NO lie.  A guy with two kids said this who also runs around here mocking the hardworking Nink like it's a hobby.  Pathetic.

So you dont like who who cares ,Ill admit I like some Hootie songs and not embarrassed so your making alot out of nothing.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Tell me how is it comical?you got a werid sense of humor.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

You're trying too hard Rusty. Give it a break already.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

You're trying too hard Rusty. Give it a break already.

Me chuckling at TCal doesn't mean I am trying too hard. He makes it easy to be entertained.

It's really not funny at all that's the thing. You're trying to hard to get people to laugh at it. Everyone has their own taste, I don't see why this needs its own thread.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Who are you to say he doesnt fit in over there?I read a few things and seems to me hes very well liked and they put you in your place just like TFB12 said.So cause you say he doesnt fit in that makes it true lol.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Just consider yourself lucky tcal has a job, a life and better things to do than crush you into oblivion on this thread. My lord you are an embarrassment to human beings in general. Tell me, do you ever get out of the house for anything other than a visit to the "pain clinic" to re-up your hydrocodone addiction?

I can't believe you'd start a thread about a fellow pats poster about comments he made in a music forum. You are disgusting.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Just consider yourself lucky tcal has a job, a life and better things to do than crush you into oblivion on this thread. My lord you are an embarrassment to human beings in general. Tell me, do you ever get out of the house for anything other than a visit to the "pain clinic" to re-up your hydrocodone addiction?

I can't believe you'd start a thread about a fellow pats poster about comments he made in a music forum. You are disgusting.

Can you believe TCal did it, though? Or, did you just forget about that already, Cupcake?

I am peeing myself as showcase your hypocrisy with such ease. My god. It's funny how this thread worked out better than I envisioned.

I have a teacher who doesn't know how to use an article correctly teaching kids and not realizing how hypocritical he is all in one fell swoop.

Yes T-cal did post something from there but he wasnt calling you out for any music you listen too,he was calling you out for commenting on something even yourself claims dont know about .See thats what made it funny to comment on something you dont know about is just stupid.Whats wrong with you peeing yourself all the time?Please seek a doctor for this problem.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Go to bed richie. No one cares about your lip flap kid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

When it comes to music to each his own.  I don't like rap at all but look at the following it has.  

I completely agree.   I would never care, but it's TCal!  Ol' friend TCal.  lol

This is the guy that runs around here as an adult with kids, calling Nink "Dink" as if it's supposed to be funny on an elementary school playground.

Taylor Swift and Hootie!  And, he's dead serious. Cannot be made up. It just can't!

I dunno I thought the first Hootie album had some good stuff on it especially " Drowning"...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

When it comes to music to each his own.  I don't like rap at all but look at the following it has.  

This is the guy that runs around here as an adult with kids, calling Nink "Dink" as if it's supposed to be funny on an elementary school playground.

Taylor Swift and Hootie!  And, he's dead serious. Cannot be made up. It just can't!

I dunno I thought the first Hootie album had some good stuff on it especially " Drowning"...

It was terrible, IMO.  Cheeseball city.  I think it was for people who didn't like grunge or that punky Green Day sound that was coming, so it kind of cut through that. I get it. Chicks loved and it people who had crappy taste loved the light audio fare that it was with catch sing along choruses. Just cringetastic stuff, IMO.

To each his own, but the singles off that album make my cringe to this day.

well I thought it was pretty good rock/pop and I have very good taste in music as well as very diverse as well

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

It was terrible, IMO.  Cheeseball city.  I think it was for people who didn't like grunge or that punky Green Day sound that was coming, so it kind of cut through that. I get it. Chicks loved and it people who had crappy taste loved the light audio fare that it was with catch sing along choruses. Just cringetastic stuff, IMO.

To each his own, but the singles off that album make my cringe to this day.

well I thought it was pretty good rock/pop and I have very good taste in music as well as very diverse as well

Same as I .I like all kinds of music from GreenDay,hootie,metallica,preal jam ,zepplin,doors,beatles etc.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I like the first Hootie album.  It's not in depth music, but it's not painful.  And, as bad as "I Only Want To Be With You" is, he references my favorite Dylan song, "Idiot Wind".  I can dig that.

I would much rather listen to Darius Rucker than that high pitched whiny bizatch Robert Plant.

TCal brought his daughters to a Taylor Swift show.  I really don't know too much her music, but I bet it was a big production fun show.  Oh, and he has daughters.  You couldn't get laid in a morgue.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I like the first Hootie album.  It's not in depth music, but it's not painful.  And, as bad as "I Only Want To Be With You" is, he references my favorite Dylan song, "Idiot Wind".  I can dig that.

I would much rather listen to Darius Rucker than that high pitched whiny bizatch Robert Plant.

TCal brought his daughters to a Taylor Swift show.  I really don't know too much her music, but I bet it was a big production fun show.  Oh, and he has daughters.  You couldn't get laid in a morgue.

well I gotta draw the line at Darius Rucker over Robert Plant!

Sections
Shortcuts