LOL @ Tuck Rule Game on NLFN Now

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: LOL @ Tuck Rule Game on NLFN Now

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

I still cannot believe he kicked that ball through like that. It stayed low the whole way. It's such an incredible kick because he has to keep his body so tight and low.

It's similar when you are in the woods in golf and need to punch it and at the same time get distance. Not easy.

I remember reading some poor guy suffered a heart attack in the stands soon after that and died.

What an epic game to close that old stadium. I miss that old place, the dump that it was. Not a pink helmet in sight, too.

raiders got scr**ed

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I still cannot believe he kicked that ball through like that. It stayed low the whole way. It's such an incredible kick because he has to keep his body so tight and low.

It's similar when you are in the woods in golf and need to punch it and at the same time get distance. Not easy.

I remember reading some poor guy suffered a heart attack in the stands soon after that and died.

What an epic game to close that old stadium. I miss that old place, the dump that it was. Not a pink helmet in sight, too.

raiders got scr**ed

Actually, they can in entitled and overlooked the Pats. The rule was upheld correctly and if you can't ice a game with a 240 LB RB on 2nd  and 3 and 3rd and 1, you deserve to lose.

Enjoy, though!

That's what the start of a dynasty looks like.  LOL city!

??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

raiders got scr**ed

Three words...Sugar bear hamilton.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Hey Jints, speaking of getting screwed, how about those 3 obvious holds by Gmen that went unnoticed by the official in SB 42?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Brady loves throwing in blizzards and it works.  Defenders have a tough time keeping their footing, so throwing in a blizzard is actually a proven plus.

That is, if your QB isn't a #5 overall draft bust.

LOL!!

According to you, Brady is addicted to throwing all of the time to the point where he changes BB's run calls to passing plays, likely from the shotgun spread.  Amazing a guy that defies his coaches wishes so often is still on the team. 

Suddenly, it's ok to throw 50 times... as long as it's in the snow where the D slips and slides but the O does not?  What a complete idiot you are.

No, it has nothing to do with it. NE was behind in that game 13-3. They were behind and HAD to throw. Get it, dummy? Of course you don't. You try so hard to get revenge on me, then you swing and miss yet again. Absoluely priceless.

The games I am referencing now are blown leads when Brady throws by CHOICE with a lead and throws multiple INTs as a result.  In this game, they actually ran it and Brady wasn't in a base shotgun spread for the majority of the first half either. Under center.

You call me an idiot but walk right into another door.

Priceless.

PS How come NFLN never shows any classic Jets games? bawhahaha

Forget it , Russ. It's useless. You see who you're arguing with? Damn shame thet can't stay home and leave this board alone!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Hey Jints, speaking of getting screwed, how about those 3 obvious holds by Gmen that went unnoticed by the official in SB 42?

u still beating this not dead but decomposed horse? i am not even gonna waste the energy

u keep on telling urself what u need to ie: a spoonful of sugar etc...

you lost fair and square and you lost again in 46 fair and square-u really ought to let it go or it will drive u batty

consider this ur healthy update for the day  :  )

btw i wish they would put in a rule to protect eli like they did for brady