Re: LOL! BB Slams Jets Publicly

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

shh dont tell tfb12 hes a jets fan!

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Apparently he was from 1997-1999 when BB was the Def Coordinator there. He said he followed BB wherever he coached and he was a fan of that particular team after BB left his favorite team (at the time), the Browns.

That's what he said.

[/QUOTE]

You know that isn't correct Rusty, yet you continue to lie which doesn't surprise anyone here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

what an awkward story

[/QUOTE]

Oh look, you are following Rusty around again today.  Who are you again?  Rusty or RallyC? Interesting you show up and folow them around and post right behind them everytime they are on here.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tfb is a phony. and idk let rusty or rally tell u if im them or not

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Apparently he was from 1997-1999 when BB was the Def Coordinator there. He said he followed BB wherever he coached and he was a fan of that particular team after BB left his favorite team (at the time), the Browns.

That's what he said.

[/QUOTE]

You know that isn't correct Rusty, yet you continue to lie which doesn't surprise anyone here.

[/QUOTE]

Did you not say you came to follow our team in 2000 because of BB and your Browns fandom?

Did you not?

If that is the case, that would HAVE TO mean you followed BB to the Pats in 1996 and then to the Jets from 1997-1999.

Unless of course your little backstory there is such a lie, it has you backed into a little corner for yourself, which is very likely the real truth, Mr. Bandwagon.

Tell us the truth, TFB12 and I'll let this go. One last chance:

The TRUTH

[/QUOTE]

How many times do I have to tell you the truth?  Are you not keeping your little notebook on everyone these days?  It ruins everything for you when I ask you to please show me where I have lied on this forum.  Care to provide some examples of a time I have lied?  You might want to start using the notebook again, it helped you keep things straight while you come on here drinking.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

shut it rico

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

shut it rico

[/QUOTE]

Sad!

Do you ever talk football or just follow these two frauds around all day?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

julian edelman is clutch and > welker. there you go. rico.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The title of this thread says BB "slams" Jets. Where did he slam the Jets?

U people are somethimng else

[/QUOTE]

I didn't think you were this stupid. But you are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

julian edelman is clutch and > welker. there you go. rico.

[/QUOTE]

WOW. That is a great post.  I guess your football talk is to echo things those two say. Great work.  I think some thread are already made discussing that, you might want to post that in one of those on going threads.  Or didn't that ever occur to you.  I'm sure those two guys are proud to have you following them around.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody else puzzled as to why he didn't mention the Giants?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

That's what he said.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you not say you came to follow our team in 2000 because of BB and your Browns fandom?

Did you not?

If that is the case, that would HAVE TO mean you followed BB to the Pats in 1996 and then to the Jets from 1997-1999.

Unless of course your little backstory there is such a lie, it has you backed into a little corner for yourself, which is very likely the real truth, Mr. Bandwagon.

Tell us the truth, TFB12 and I'll let this go. One last chance:

The TRUTH

[/QUOTE]

How many times do I have to tell you the truth?  Are you not keeping your little notebook on everyone these days?  It ruins everything for you when I ask you to please show me where I have lied on this forum.  Care to provide some examples of a time I have lied?  You might want to start using the notebook again, it helped you keep things straight while you come on here drinking.

[/QUOTE]

What made you a BB fan when he was in Cleveland?  I don't know one Browns fan that was devastated BB left Cleveland in 1995. They were all angry, looking to blame anyone and everyone and he was in that group. Throw in the media stringing him up and there is no way what you are saying is true.

In fact, this is becoming more than awkward watching an adult strive for friends on a board so much, that he would go through such trouble to make that kind of a story up.

He was scapegoated, hated by the media and run out of town about to be lynched by the fans. How on earth do you expect us to believe that you, down in Texas, somehow took 4 years off from following the NFL because your binky, Bill Belichick, wasn't employed as a head coach somewhere else, for you to change allegiances?

You said you were in college, stopped watching any NFL football or following it, then graduated and decided to watch again because BB became a head coach here in 2000. 

That's exactly what you told the board. No one forced you to offer up this information.

Anyone with half a brain can see how forced and made up that is and you did that to avoid making it seem like you did bandwagon over here post 2001, after the first SB. That is why you conjured up the "I am a BB fan and started here in 2000".  You went so far out of your way to over-compensate your bandwagon fandom, that you got caught and it backfired. Yep.

Considering your No. California situation and penchant for loving stats, I think you are a casual Raiders/49ers fan (by way of Texas as a youth) who watched Moss dealt  here in 2007, which then brought you here.   It's why you were so devastated when Moss was dealt and why you had a melt down when Welker left.

I kept telling you each move was for the BETTER for the team and Brady, but you refused to understand why. Suspicious.    After NE's dynasty, the 2007 16-0 season, you wanted a team to bandwagon to. Yep.

It's ok....Bostonians have seen this routine for a long time now with all of our success. Happened a lot after 2004 and the Sox, too.  I saw it all over Chicago.  Yep. I can tell.

On top of that, if you're such a BB fan, which is why you claim you came here in 2000, why would you align with the anti-BB Pats trolls we have here? It doesn't make sense. The best coach and GM of all time and you do as much whining and deflections from Brady's crappy postseason work as anyone here.

You're easily entertained by 40 yard bombs and big plays, hate watching running plays and are don't know a lot about the game like others do.

It's why only recently you started engaging in football talk here, where before you only really did the photoshopping thing.  Many thought you were some teenager, because that is all you did here for years.

"There's that TFB12 kid and his funny photoshopping work"...

[/QUOTE]

Wow, how sad Rusty. But I am flattered that you took the time to write all of that about me, even if it isn't correct. I sure am not going to take the time to give you all the details again.  I have already done that the other 20 times you begged for them.  Maybe instead of writing such a long post full of errors you should go back and try and find those prior threads that I explained all of this in.  Maybe you should take better notes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

tears, tfb crumbling and on the watch

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

thanks for posting that, Deadahead. LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

tears, tfb crumbling and on the watch

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I am crumbling.  From what exactly I don't know but since you said I am then it must be true, right?  Just keep following them around and using their phrases, looking like the tool that you are.