lol, i was accosted today by some1in bmore calling the PAT classless....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

Re: lol, i was accosted today by some1in bmore calling the PAT classless....

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

figure it was a great day to channel my inner contrarian so i put on my brady jersey and patss cap on and went for a bmore walk. finally while mindin

Johnny Voltikinv

g my own bizness in a 7-11, a rave fan walked up to tell me how classless it was for pats to do da ray dance +run up da score. after laughing for a bit+reminding him dat i often pack hEAT with me, i made it clear dat rave will b enjoying golf+wifebeating season very soon. a great day to b a pats fan in JABRIMORE! dey wont beat bengs+KC is laying down 4 a CHARGE as GENO gets sliced in MIAMI!

[/QUOTE]

Blount's Ray Ray dance was priceless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

figure it was a great day to channel my inner contrarian so i put on my brady jersey and patss cap on and went for a bmore walk. finally while mind my own bizness in a 7-11, a rave fan walked up to tell me how classless it was for pats to do da ray dance +run up da score. after laughing for a bit+reminding him dat i often pack hEAT with me, i made it clear dat rave will b enjoying golf+wifebeating season very soon. a great day to b a pats fan in JABRIMORE! dey wont beat bengs+KC is laying down 4 a CHARGE as GENO gets sliced in MIAMI!

[/QUOTE]

A Ravens fan talking class is funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Please tell me you typed this on a phone because it is hard to read. But I do think it ois funny a Raven fan caling us classless. Now that's classic!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Daring to not show respect for a criminal HOFer? Gee... really? In Baltimore they toast them, here they lock em up. Just ask Hern.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

figure it was a great day to channel my inner contrarian so i put on my brady jersey and patss cap on and went for a bmore walk. finally while mind my own bizness in a 7-11, a rave fan walked up to tell me how classless it was for pats to do da ray dance +run up da score. after laughing for a bit+reminding him dat i often pack hEAT with me, i made it clear dat rave will b enjoying golf+wifebeating season very soon. a great day to b a pats fan in JABRIMORE! dey wont beat bengs+KC is laying down 4 a CHARGE as GENO gets sliced in MIAMI!

[/QUOTE]

A Ravens fan talking class is funny.

[/QUOTE]

ask Terell thuggth  ..   oops ,  I gotta get rid of that lisp.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Baltimore is a wannabe sports town.  Also, major inferiority complex with philly, ny and boston.

[/QUOTE]

They are kind of the forgotten northeastern city. They're also a 2 sports team city and had their football team sneak out in the middle of the night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

...but truly the problem is that this team could pull a Jets and we see them again in hte playoffs.

Then all this sh1t won't matter.  And there they will go with that Blount dance and put it on their buletin board and then you play a totally different game.

those players layed down like the 45-3 game.

Better make sure you back it up next time and hey BB don't go benching players for stupid media sh1t....OK   ? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Baltimore fans are worse than NY fans, Philly fans and the like. I lived 15 miles south of Baltimore for 4 years when I was in the Navy. Listening to them try to talk "class" is arguably the most hilarious thing ever. They're all a bunch of losers who lose their minds when things don't go their way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSBs942wSo&feature=youtu.be

Check this video out. It's a hilarious 40 seconds of Blount doing his dance over and over, and then it shows a Baltimore fan LOSING HIS MIND (I'm guessing after the Cundiff miss), kicking everyone out of his house. Too funny.

Had an Orioles fan try to fight me for simply being in the stands when the Sox were playing at Camden Yards. When the Sox started pulling ahead, he starts ranting about how Boston fans are classless, and that I'm a guest and should act as such. They talk all the trash in the world, and then pull the sensitivity card.

At least Philly and New York fans stick to their guns and are consistently jerks (as most of us are, as well). It's like Baltimore fans, due to their placement close to the Mason-Dixon line, have a tinge of Northeast anger with the other half being southern hospitality, only it results in being total jerks with no integrity. It's beautifully disgusting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Baltimore fans are worse than NY fans, Philly fans and the like. I lived 15 miles south of Baltimore for 4 years when I was in the Navy. Listening to them try to talk "class" is arguably the most hilarious thing ever. They're all a bunch of losers who lose their minds when things don't go their way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSBs942wSo&feature=youtu.be

Check this video out. It's a hilarious 40 seconds of Blount doing his dance over and over, and then it shows a Baltimore fan LOSING HIS MIND (I'm guessing after the Cundiff miss), kicking everyone out of his house. Too funny.

Had an Orioles fan try to fight me for simply being in the stands when the Sox were playing at Camden Yards. When the Sox started pulling ahead, he starts ranting about how Boston fans are classless, and that I'm a guest and should act as such. They talk all the trash in the world, and then pull the sensitivity card.

At least Philly and New York fans stick to their guns and are consistently jerks (as most of us are, as well). It's like Baltimore fans, due to their placement close to the Mason-Dixon line, have a tinge of Northeast anger with the other half being southern hospitality, only it results in being total jerks with no integrity. It's beautifully disgusting.

[/QUOTE]

What Marylanders dont like to let out is that they were the forgotten slave holding state...the whole Eastern section of MD was slave holding plantations and only an occupation of Baltimore when the war started kept the state from joining the Confederacy. On Culps Hill in the second days fighting at Gettysburg, some of the most vicious fighting was between the Union Maryland brigade, against the Confederate Maryland brigade.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not bad but T.O. did it way better a few years ago lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The funniest part about the Ray Ray shuffle is Blount did it because he had Ray's OK before he did it. He didn't do it to disrespect him but to honor him, now that doesn't mean he wasn't trying to clown the Ravens!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is good but you are right, Owens nailed it a while back. May have even doen it better than Ray Lewis himself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Baltimore is a wannabe sports town.  Also, major inferiority complex with philly, ny and boston.

[/QUOTE]

They are kind of the forgotten northeastern city. They're also a 2 sports team city and had their football team sneak out in the middle of the night.

[/QUOTE]

Not as forgotten as Camden, NJ . . . but yeah, sort of forgotten. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

how about that classless hit to the head they gave Ridley in last years AFCCG, or that classless twisting of Gronk's ankle the year before that.

i hate the Crows and any time we can run the score up i cherish it

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is good but you are right, Owens nailed it a while back. May have even doen it better than Ray Lewis himself.

[/QUOTE]

to funny 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Poland taking his cheap shots . Ray Lewis with his off field problems. He's a great payer but still. Suggs running his mouth about Brady's hair.suggs saying stuff about the pats after winning the AFC Title yelling going to the locker room.  It all evens out down the line maybe not right away I'm a firm believer in that.