LOL! KRAFT CALLS BELLICHICK A ******!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: LOL! KRAFT CALLS BELLICHICK A ******!

Is that news?  Any owner would feel that way given the consequences this matter caused, justified or not.  BB thought he knew his way around the rules as he understood them.  Right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

A is not a swear and it called him a becuase Belichek was asked 1-100 how much did it help the team and Belichek said 1.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jints.. .  only folks who hafve an ax to grind or who somehow got roped into believing reviews of sideline film can actual lead to a team winning given the complexities of a game week to week are dilusional and jealous.  Jeesh, you can do the very same thing with game film if you study it in enough detail and these are provided by the league!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A is not a swear and it called him a becuase Belichek was asked 1-100 how much did it help the team and Belichek said 1.

[/QUOTE]

my point has nothing to do with the spy thing-how many times do I have to say it is mostly just a media creation and i never called the pats cheaters or anything of the sort, i never bought it

I said I had no agenda or point I just thought it was a funny story, especially if you picture Kraft saying it right to his face...that's all, nothing more

just have a laugh

[/QUOTE]
    I loved the article in the Post today. It made Parcells and Tim Mara out to be jerks. Parcells was never loyal to Kraft so much so, he wanted Kraft to sell part of the team to Tim Mara who was looking to get back at Wellington Mara.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

No point one way or the other just found it a funny tidbit

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/11/kraft-called-belichick-a-real-schmuck-for-spygate/

[/QUOTE]

Jints I'm pretty sure that other owners have called their HC's a lot worse. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Check this story out...

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/who-was-spying-the-patriots/6412/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I basically called him the same thing and was reviled for it. Although I used the term idiot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They have an excellent relationship though. Kraft also calls Belichick the best coach in the history of the game and Kraft calls it like he sees it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I thought is was funny... Especially because it was not actually in reference to what BB did, it was because by BB's own admission it did not help them at all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

my point has nothing to do with the spy thing-how many times do I have to say it is mostly just a media creation and i never called the pats cheaters or anything of the sort, i never bought it

I said I had no agenda or point I just thought it was a funny story, especially if you picture Kraft saying it right to his face...that's all, nothing more

just have a laugh

[/QUOTE]
    I loved the article in the Post today. It made Parcells and Tim Mara out to be jerks. Parcells was never loyal to Kraft so much so, he wanted Kraft to sell part of the team to Tim Mara who was looking to get back at Wellington Mara.

[/QUOTE]

and this is fact? even so why do u "love it"? hell Parcells only turned ur whole organization around and helped put players in place that created a dynasty

and Kraft was just another owner to Parcells, as were the others...the only thing he may have a bit more in his heart for the Maras considering they gave him his first HC job and he had his SB wins there

[/QUOTE]

The article in the post was a great look into the behind the scenes of the Pats. You realize Tim Mara and Wellington Mara really didn't have the best relationship. Parcell really didn't feel loyal to Wellington Mara if he wanted his punk nephew buying a piece of the team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Maybe Goodell should have called him the same thing and be done with it , then the punishment would have matched the offense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Meh.  Giants' fans, don't you have enough on your plate already?   Three in a row, boys.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Media still milking this this magic story that somehow survives with the help of jealous losers and intentionally flawed information ...

(it) " was secretly taping signals...."

that's right yeah... Real secret having a dork standing there in the open with a video camera.... A$$holes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I can't see how Belichick is enjoying this stuff hitting the media - a month ago Kraft told the Herald that he didn't let Belichick have control over selecting players his first year here (the year they selected Brady). Now a book in which I'm sure there is some conversations that Belichick would like to keep private. I'm sure he won't come out and say it, but he can't be happy there is a little bit of stuff coming out of the owner's mouth about him.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Darn, I'm a schmuck!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've called BB a whole h ell of a lot worse then a Schmu ck!I've called a CHEATER,accused him of thinking that he was better then the game itself,I've called him a proven Cheater but I would never call the guy a Schm uck!

No -I draw line right there!

AGS- you stated that "BB thought he knew his way around the rules"???!!

It's called cheating. And for the record -BB was told to stop cheating,went ahead and cheated,got caught cheating and paid a hefty fine for cheating.

Personally i thought his arrogant a ss should have been thrown out of the game for life but that's just my humblest of opinion.

Anybody trying to defend BB's callous actions will be deemd a Scm uck!

[/QUOTE]

I wonder what the Jets owner is calling Rex now?