LOL, Rex Ryan: I don't like Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, Rex Ryan: I don't like Tom Brady

he sounds like a sissy first gradrer

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/23/rex-ryan-i-dont-like-tom-brady-he-knows-we-hate-the-patriots/

This is great. Those two games this year are gonna be great. I bet both are nationally televised.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Re: LOL, Rex Ryan: I don't like Tom Brady

LMAO.. some of the comments are hilarious.

Tom Brady: 3 Rings
    Rex Ryan: Onion Rings

Lol... gotta love it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Just to add to the foolishness. At jetsinsider it was reported that "janesports" (whatever that is) said "I asked the notorious Rob Turner if Tom Brady's comment was worth a fight and he said, "Brady wouldn't fight me. I'd break his jaw." I don't know who Turner is, except that he plays for the jests and in regards to playing football can't hold a candle to Brady.

The typical response by jest fans is either (A) Brady is gay (many of them seem to get a thrill at writing out the word pen*s - which they censor on this board- geez) or (B) I hope we injure him and end his career.

So, the conclusion we can easily see is that most of their fans are simply infantile or totally without class. In many cases, both.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

I would love to see Turner try and punch Brady and break his jaw. Maybe he can do that when Tom has to run 50 plus yards down the field to celebrate his touchdown bomb to Randy Moss with the rest of the offense. New Yorkers are so un classy and very predictable. There head coach is a fat sissy who wont man up to his own words. I bet money that when game time comes and both he and Belichick are on the field during warm ups he wont have enough balls to go over and talk 2 him. This team acts like they have all ready won the super bowl. get over yourself. The Washington capitals had this same attitude all last hockey season and look what happened to them. Hey rex Ryan, stop being a coward and go to gillette and say it to our player faces. 

One game at a time!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Poor Rex first Dungy, now Brady. Honestly he looked a little hurt, of coarse he had to make it personal, and comment about Brady, rather than taking the high road and just shutting his big mouth. I think Brady's "hate" started long before Ryan got there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Is there anybody that didn't know this was coming. As soon as I heard Brady say that I said,"Here we go, now they are going to tell the Jets what Brady said and there's no way Rex can keep his fat mouth shut".I'm sure there will be plenty of Players for the Jets to chime in too.

The real  Mouth shutter will be in week two at their brand new stadium.
    Although the Jets have so many Big mouths that they will be talking $h!t even if they lose. Just like the Steelers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

What do you expect either of these guys to say? If either one said different I'd think their puzzys. I'm surprised Brady let himself get drug into it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Brady's on drugs?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I think Rex just means he doesn't like Brady because Brady is in the way of the Jets winning the division and the playoffs, not that he dislikes Brady personally.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

It is official...."Rex Ryan hates Tom Brady as much as he hates salads and excerise" That was a good comment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: LOL, Rex Ryan: I don't like Tom Brady:
    Brady's on drugs?
    Posted by 123meg

123  LOL!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I like Ryan as a coach, though as Killa pointed out he's a better DC than HC. He does run his mouth a bit much, but he's kind of funny. And you can't blame him for not liking Brady. At least he was man enough to say he respected him. I'm surprised Tom said he hated the Jests on the air, though. But things like that don't need to be said. The Jests and Patriots are like the Sox and Yankees. Or the old 49ers and Cowboys, or even earlier Raiders and Steelers. It sort of defines being a member of the team. You can also read the envy in his words. His brother loves Brady because he's got two rings. It's only human to dislike a man who has the thing you want the most but somehow cannot seem to aquire! Like most "haters" jealousy is the root cause!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I'm so glad Bub, Bliss and Hog are still out there!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Is there anybody that didn't know this was coming. As soon as I heard Brady say that I said,"Here we go, now they are going to tell the Jets what Brady said and there's no way Rex can keep his fat mouth shut".I'm sure there will be plenty of Players for the Jets to chime in too. The real  Mouth shutter will be in week two at their brand new stadium. Although the Jets have so many Big mouths that they will be talking $h!t even if they lose. Just like the Steelers.
    Posted by ewhite1065

I agree with everything you said other than Rex having a fat mouth. His mouth is actually in very good shape from eating and talking crap so much. He probably has the strongest and most athletic mouth in the league right up there with Haynesworth. The rest of him is quite fat and out of shape though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

I think Brady's comments were part of his new "leadership" thing, stating what we all know to be true, not following the vanilla media package Bill B usually installs.  I'm fine with it, just hope it doesn't turn into another one of those "give us some credit, we're only going to score 14 points" kind of things.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Rex Ryan's stupid comments make Belichick's "no comment" seem refreshing...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

What have the Jets ever accomplished?

You clowns need a reality check. Two division titles since 1969? In case you haven't noticed, no one in the NFL looks at the Jets with any admiration or respect....and why should they? They haven't won anything since the '60's. The SIXTIES, for crying out loud. For all intents & purposes, the Jets are the Cleveland Browns.

That said, its gonna be funny as heck to watch Jets fans grip as their 2nd year QB stumbles thru a "step-back" season. As a team, they're completely buying into their own preseason hype. Not "one game at a time," or anything like that. For the Jets, it's "soon to be champs."
    Perfect.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

What do you expect either of these guys to say? If either one said different I'd think their puzzys. I'm surprised Brady let himself get drug into it.
    Posted by Philskiw

???

He's taken the high road for two freaking years.  This has been coming for a long time now.  Most other QBs in this league would've spouted off a lot sooner than this.

IMO, it's about time Rex got called out.  He's a tried and true idiot who doesn't possess one tenth the talent or integrity of his father. 

Rex Ryan is no NFL coach; he's an out of work, stomach-stapled oompa loompa; when he decides that football isn't his thing, Kevin James needs a stunt double.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Brady was 100% right about Ryan and his "show". The guy is a foul-mouthed blow-hard. Lombardi, Landry, all the old-school guys will be respected for years to come. Ryan will be seen as a classless fool who never backed up his promises. 

Sections
Shortcuts