Lol! Turdell Thuggs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Lol! Turdell Thuggs!

I don't root for injuries, but considering who it is.
    Bye bye!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs!

In Response to Lol! Turdell Thuggs!:
    I don't root for injuries, but considering who it is. Bye bye!
    Posted by BassFishing

Live and work in the Baltimore area, they just got the news here and the sky is falling!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Wow.  If the rumors are true the Ravens D just took a huge hit as at his age even if Suggs returns I don't know if he'll be the same player.  Takeo Spikes was never the same imo and he was younger.  Achilles tears are just harsh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The path to the Super Bowl just got a little easier for the Patriots.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/03/report-terrell-suggs-tears-achilles-tendon/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thanks for proving again what a jerk you are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Good thing they took sloppy seconds and got OLB, Courtney Upshaw. Maybe Harbaugh shouldn't have opened his mouth.

Couldn't have happened to a thuggier organization. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

That's too bad for him, he's a great player, but he is annoying as hell.

The Ravens game was easily the hardest road game on the schedule...Just have to hope the Pats remain healthy this season...The road to a bye is looking much easier.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

See I hate to see this.  I like to beat the best.  I hate injuries...except maybe to Pollard

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs!:
    Posted by UD6

Then go post on a Colts website, crybaby.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I love how Mr. Passive-Aggressive Underpants calls me a jerk, when Thuggs has basically announced he's tried to take out Brady and is constantly mouthing off about the Pats.

What comes around goes around. Like I said, I never root for injuries.  Speaks volumes with my lack of respect with this turd in Baltimore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Posted by UD6

Suggs has proven to be a jerk, time and time...and time and time and time again.

I won't be shedding a tear over this one.

Although, he does get major points for his zinger to Skip, but again, it was him being a jerk, just to someone ALSO being a jerk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If you criticize Tebow, God will rupture your achilles. That's how it works.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Wow - not very classy.
    Guy I love to hate, but don't wish injury on anyone. And that is a really nasty injury, worse than an ACL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Suggs is one of the few players (and I really do mean few) that I have no sympathy for with injures (Pollard, Harrison, Ben, and now Vilma along with whoever was involved with the bounty program also being on that short list)

I will never root for injure or want a player injured but that doesn't mean I have to feel bad when it happens to one of the biggest jerks in the league

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I love how Mr. Passive-Aggressive Underpants calls me a jerk, when Thuggs has basically announced he's tried to take out Brady and is constantly mouthing off about the Pats. What comes around goes around. Like I said, I never root for injuries.  Speaks volumes with my lack of respect with this turd in Baltimore.
    Posted by BassFishing

Basically?  What kind of a qualification is that?  Being happy for injuries is BS.  Your satisfaction with this doesn't speak volumes about anything other than your lack of integrity. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Sorry that he got hurt. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    I also don't like the built in excuse that the injury gives the Ravens and their fans when the Pats beat them this season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I don't wish to see any player injured regardless of who it is.  I don't like Suggs; I don't like his attitude; I don't like his mouth.  But, achilles tears are horrible and it is unfortunate that this happened.  The Ravens will contend without him but this is a big loss for that team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

If you criticize Tebow, God will rupture your achilles. That's how it works.
    Posted by pcmIV

lol!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

I feel bad about what a huge grin I have right now.  I am a bad bad person.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Basically?  What kind of a qualification is that?  Being happy for injuries is BS.  Your satisfaction with this doesn't speak volumes about anything other than your lack of integrity. 
    Posted by UD6

Are you this stupid? I don't have respect for Suggs. I prefaced my comments with "I don't root for injuries". I think he's exactly what is wrong with today's selfish, primadonna athletes. He's a fraud. A big mouth fraud running under the wing of Mr. Drama himself, Ray Lewis, a double murderer. Maybe you like people like that. I don't.

He's been running his yap for a long, long time and now karma has caught up to to him as he selfishly is playing basketball on a multi million dollar contract.

TOO BAD.

That's a mouthy organization (more so than in years past) and it starts at the top over there. They breed these thuggy types and I don't like it. He represents what is wrong with millonaire athletes who don't get it.

I hope he enjoys watching from his couch.

I am sure you sent letters to all the punks who made Bernard Pollard Fan Club shirts, you fraud. You're a fraud. Come in here all dramatic defending a punk like that when 90% of the NFL wildly celebrated when Brady went down on a cheap shot.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Are you this stupid? I don't have respect for Suggs. I prefaced my comments with "I don't root for injuries". I think he's exactly what is wrong with today's selfish, primadonna athletes. He's a fraud. A big mouth fraud running under the wing of Mr. Drama himself, Ray Lewis, a double murderer. Maybe you like people like that. I don't. He's been running his yap for a long, long time and now karma has caught up to to him as he selfishly is playing basketball on a multi million dollar contract. TOO BAD. That's a mouthy organization (more so than in years past) and it starts at the top over there. They breed these thuggy types and I don't like it. He represents what is wrong with millonaire athletes who don't get it. I hope he enjoys watching from his couch. I am sure you sent letters to all the punks who made Bernard Pollard Fan Club shirts, you fraud. You're a fraud. Come in here all dramatic defending a punk like that when 90% of the NFL wildly celebrated when Brady went down on a cheap shot.
    Posted by BassFishing

If this website had a "like" button, I would like this post 1000 times.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

The path to the Super Bowl just got a little easier for the Patriots. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/03/report-terrell-suggs-tears-achilles-tendon/
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

If they get by the Texans. With their te at schedule, they'll have home field. Raves are still a very daunting team. Chech to see if there were yolks in those eggs of yours? Perennial cockiness. What if TB went down? How will that work out for you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : If this website had a "like" button, I would like this post 1000 times.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

It's so easy to expose frauds here because they're very good at being frauds.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Are you this stupid? I don't have respect for Suggs. I prefaced my comments with "I don't root for injuries". I think he's exactly what is wrong with today's selfish, primadonna athletes. He's a fraud. A big mouth fraud running under the wing of Mr. Drama himself, Ray Lewis, a double murderer. Maybe you like people like that. I don't. He's been running his yap for a long, long time and now karma has caught up to to him as he selfishly is playing basketball on a multi million dollar contract. TOO BAD. That's a mouthy organization (more so than in years past) and it starts at the top over there. They breed these thuggy types and I don't like it. He represents what is wrong with millonaire athletes who don't get it. I hope he enjoys watching from his couch. I am sure you sent letters to all the punks who made Bernard Pollard Fan Club shirts, you fraud. You're a fraud. Come in here all dramatic defending a punk like that when 90% of the NFL wildly celebrated when Brady went down on a cheap shot.
    Posted by BassFishing

When was Ray convicted of murder? Isn't Suggs the D player of the year last year? How does that make him a fraud? The celebration was probably a result of Pats' arrogance or filters back to that SG incident.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : When was Ray convicted of murder? Isn't Suggs the D player of the year last year? How does that make him a fraud? The celebration was probably a result of Pats' arrogance or filters back to that SG incident.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES

Aren't you a Giants fan?  WHy should we care what a GIants fan says on this topic? Was OJ convicted of murder or did we match money work the system?

He's a fraud because he's a mouthy turd who is prone to dishing out cheapshots. That's why.  If James Harrison got injured like that, I feel the same way. Mouthy and entitled. Never in a million years would be that whiny loser be in a Pats uni.  Ladainian Tomlinson is another.  You just don't get it.

Sections
Shortcuts