Lol! Turdell Thuggs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs!

Rusty, to be fair to Ray Lewis the evidence against him was not nearly as strong as it was against OJ.  I don't think we can ever know definitively whether it was Lewis or the guys that he was with that committed the actual crime and I don't remember there being any evidence that implicated Lewis specifically.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I would have prefered that the Pats beat out the Ravens with Suggs. Ravens are a team that always makes excuses when they lose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : If they get by the Texans. With their te at schedule, they'll have home field. Raves are still a very daunting team. Chech to see if there were yolks in those eggs of yours? Perennial cockiness. What if TB went down? How will that work out for you?
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

I was just stating that the path got a little easier for the Pats.  Suggs is a beast defensively.  Jesus, calm down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : If they get by the Texans. With their te at schedule, they'll have home field. Raves are still a very daunting team. Chech to see if there were yolks in those eggs of yours? Perennial cockiness. What if TB went down? How will that work out for you?
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

Well TB did go down and it worked out to be 11-5 with a high school QB. Which is better than Houston's 10-6 last year while they enjoyed wins over the bottom dwellers of the NFL.
    The Texans might go 8-8 this year, so the only way the Pats will meet the Texans is if for some unknown reason, their plane has to touchdown in Houston on their way to NO.
    Now, please GEAUX away!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty, to be fair to Ray Lewis the evidence against him was not nearly as strong as it was against OJ.  I don't think we can ever know definitively whether it was Lewis or the guys that he was with that committed the actual crime and I don't remember there being any evidence that implicated Lewis specifically.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Ray Lewis actually testified that another of the group had the knife. Who knows if that was true, or a friend taking the fall for his rich pal.

Suggs has produced VOLUMES of ignorant statements regarding specifically the Pats. Don't expect any Pat fan to shed a tear for this punk.

We're talking about a torn achilles, not cancer. He can go out and tear the OTHER one for all I care.

Basketball is dangerous on your lower joints. More so for a guy his size. His stupidity and/or arrogance caught up with him.

Where are all the guys saying smoking pot is dumb given the risk of losing your job? Basketball has cost a lot more pro football players their careers than pot ever will.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Ray Lewis actually testified that another of the group had the knife. Who knows if that was true, or a friend taking the fall for his rich pal. Suggs has produced VOLUMES of ignorant statements regarding specifically the Pats. Don't expect any Pat fan to shed a tear for this punk. We're talking about a torn achilles, not cancer. He can go out and tear the OTHER one for all I care. Basketball is dangerous on your lower joints. More so for a guy his size. His stupidity and/or arrogance caught up with him. Where are all the guys saying smoking pot is dumb given the risk of losing your job? Basketball has cost a lot more pro football players their careers than pot ever will.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

I dislike Suggs as much as the next fan.  I am not defending him.  I don't see how talking about Ray Lewis has anything to do with Suggs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

It's the culture that breeds in Baltimore.  Sorry, but I see them following his lead and Suggs is a direct reflection of that.

I remember Kelley Washington acting all thuggie after the playoff game like a moron, too.

Add in Harbaugh's antics this week and we have more evidence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

i disagree the texens and sf games are slated as the tuffest 2 all season

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Rusty, to be fair to Ray Lewis the evidence against him was not nearly as strong as it was against OJ.  I don't think we can ever know definitively whether it was Lewis or the guys that he was with that committed the actual crime and I don't remember there being any evidence that implicated Lewis specifically.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

I agree, but the obstruction and his defiance to police after two people were murdered, where he was at least at the scene, was a disgrace. It's not cool to help throw the police off and act like some gang leader or whatever his goal was there.

And, for all we know, he was actually involved in the murders directly.  You have to wonder why a guy with everything to lose would hide behind his attotrneys the way he did if he was just a bystander.

Regardless, I don't like Baltimore. Goofiest unis in sports, I hated Modell and don't like their thuggie persona.  There is a reason why they can't get past the Pats and they haven't figured it out yet.

Christ, just 2 weeks ago, Flacco called himself as good as Brady. It seems to run downhill there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiefret. Show chiefret's posts

Ravens = Bountygate II, they breed Roidbackers. Ray Lewis, Thuggs and Bart Scott to mention a few. Their HC is a joke like his SF brother. Both are charismatically challenged hotheads.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : I was just stating that the path got a little easier for the Pats.  Suggs is a beast defensively.  Jesus, calm down.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

It's amazing how scummy fans from other teams come on here calling us arrogant, but they don't call Suggs arrogant.

Just fascinating to watch their arrogance within that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No a big fan of Suggs but will not deny that the dude can play ball with the best of them!!  Very bad news for the Ravens.  I hate to see season, possible career, ending injuries for anyone. 

I guess I won't get to roll out my Suggs photoshops this season.  Frown

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Oh, man. I was hoping you would.  Maybe a pair of 70s shorts, high socks while he's holding his portrait of Brady as he goes up for a dunk.

lmao

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Wow! you just can't let go of the thrashing the Ravens gave you in that huge playoff choke in 2009.  That's so sad.  
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right. What a choke. Welker blows out his leg the week before, Moss has a separated shoulder, Sam Aiken is our 3 WR and a rookie converted QB (Edelman) is asked to play slot.  lol

Brady has broken ribs and NE is at its weakest point in the BB era and it';s a "choke". 

Go get yourself a NJ style tan and channel C3PO like that moron NJ woman did this past week with her daugther. That's probably your mother for all we know.

You inbreds down there are all the same, unable to use words appropriately in a sentence.

NE wasn't winning a SB in 2009.  Just like the Jets weren't and never will as long as Tannentool and Ryan are running the show.

Enjoy, though.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from batou. Show batou's posts

Wishing for an injury and being happy that a player (especially this one) was injured are two different things.  I don't have much of a problem with the latter when it comes to Suggs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : 2009? The last time the 2 teams played the Pat's won the AFC Championship. The reason I remind you of that fact is that as a Jet fan I understand that it is a foriegn concept for you to grasp Winning AFC titles and SB's.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

"lol"!!

He also uses the word choke incorrectly.  The Jets of 2010 choked. They also choked last year.

When you arrogantly announce you will win the SB over and over and over and then fold like a cheap suit, that's a form of choking.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

How many times have we watched Suggs go for Brady's knees. 5...6..maybe more?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"He wouldn't have torn his achilles if he was wearing Uggs"

- Tom Brady

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry that he got hurt. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I also don't like the built in excuse that the injury gives the Ravens and their fans when the Pats beat them this season.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

The Pats were better than the Ravens WITH Suggs... so for whoever we hypothetically face in the Super Bowl to be down a top 5 player would technically help us more, but yes, it does give their fans an excuse now

I hate injuries to anyone, but I agree if they have to happen, they might as well happen to a classless thug like Terrell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

That's a tough injury for the Ravens, they are fortunate that they drafted upshaw. Even so, doubt that he makes near the impact that suggs would have made. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I don't think Upshaw can come close to making the impact Suggs does.

Tough break for Balt.  Funny it happens right after Harbaugh shoots
    his mouth off.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Pretty classless to root for an injury. I remembered how sick I was watching Steelers and Colts fans laughing at Brady's knee being blown out, don't know why any Pats fan would enjoy watching someone in pain now. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]See I hate to see this.  I like to beat the best.  I hate injuries...except maybe to Pollard
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I'm not alone.  I don't want other teams to have any excuses.  I also believe you NEED to be tested in the playoffs.  Suggs is a jerk, but that's kinda what makes our games interesting.  It gives a game the story behind the story.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Basically?  What kind of a qualification is that?  Being happy for injuries is BS.  Your satisfaction with this doesn't speak volumes about anything other than your lack of integrity. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

bet you probably one of those fans who was giggy when Pollard took out Gronk last season and Brady a few seasons back.

Sections
Shortcuts