Lol! Turdell Thuggs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs!

So let me get this straight, we have trolls from now-irrelevant AFC franchises (Jets, Colts), uninvited into a Pats forum, lecturing us on integrity about a third, more relevant AFC franchise that has a history of: criminal behavior, constantly riding about Spygate and questioning the legitimacy of our Super Bowl wins (including from a coach who would not even have his job if not for Bill), not to mention a history of injuring our key players and costing us rings or deep playoff runs? 

That's truly comical. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs!:
    Pretty classless to root for an injury. I remembered how sick I was watching Steelers and Colts fans laughing at Brady's knee being blown out, don't know why any Pats fan would enjoy watching someone in pain now. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

No one is rooting for the injury to Suggs.  But we're not crying about it either.  The guy is a world class jerk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I love how Mr. Passive-Aggressive Underpants calls me a jerk, when Thuggs has basically announced he's tried to take out Brady and is constantly mouthing off about the Pats. What comes around goes around. Like I said, I never root for injuries.  Speaks volumes with my lack of respect with this turd in Baltimore.
    Posted by BassFishing

Why stoop to that level? Why wish someone ill even if they have behaved badly? And wouldn't you prefer to see the Pats beat the Ravens at full strength, with no excuses?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

John Harbaugh will go on the radio tomorrow and blame spy gate... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

God doesn't like ugly......And he's very ugly....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

John Harbaugh will go on the radio tomorrow and blame spy gate... 
    Posted by mthurl

That's called instant karma Harbaugh, keep your sour grape comments to yourself.

I don't wish injury on Sugg's, it feels too good watching him walk off the field after we beat them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Hate to see anyone hurt

He is ungracious as hell

Never understood how Ray Lewis
    as a BIG TB fan and this jerk keeps yapping

A big big loss for the Ravens maybe too big
    Lewis is not what he was
    and the Rookie will have to take his place

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh, man. I was hoping you would.  Maybe a pair of 70s shorts, high socks while he's holding his portrait of Brady as he goes up for a dunk. lmao
    Posted by BassFishing

LOL!  Sweet idea!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! :  Why stoop to that level? Why wish someone ill even if they have behaved badly? And wouldn't you prefer to see the Pats beat the Ravens at full strength, with no excuses?
    Posted by NYC

again, no one is wishing ill on Suggs...at the same time, its hard to feel sympathy for a guy who is a complete jerk.

and in football, no team is at full strength at any time once play starts.  Didn't see any Giants fans moaning about how their SB win wasn't complete because the Pats didn't have a 100% Gronk or that injuries to the secondary forced the Pats to play a wide receiver there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : again, no one is wishing ill on Suggs...at the same time, its hard to feel sympathy for a guy who is a complete jerk. and in football, no team is at full strength at any time once play starts.  Didn't see any Giants fans moaning about how their SB win wasn't complete because the Pats didn't have a 100% Gronk or that injuries to the secondary forced the Pats to play a wide receiver there.
    Posted by jh13

That's exactly correct. ...and you didn't hear anyone crying when Brady went down. The entire AFC East was thrilled because it bettered their chances of winning the division. They didn't cry nor should we.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from munzy. Show munzy's posts

Wow - not very classy. Guy I love to hate, but don't wish injury on anyone. And that is a really nasty injury, worse than an ACL.
    Posted by mia76

Neither do I, but I make an exception for suggs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Just not going to EVER feel bad about this loudmouth PUNK being hurt. He's just a classless pieceOcrap!! If that makes me a bad person for thinking that way....I'm perfectly okay with that!! ;-)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Well TB did go down and it worked out to be 11-5 with a high school QB. Which is better than Houston's 10-6 last year while they enjoyed wins over the bottom dwellers of the NFL. The Texans might go 8-8 this year, so the only way the Pats will meet the Texans is if for some unknown reason, their plane has to touchdown in Houston on their way to NO. Now, please GEAUX away!
    Posted by pezz4pats

Good one!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Thanks for proving again what a jerk you are.
    Posted by UD6

Whats wrong with what he said?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! :   Whats wrong with what he said?
    Posted by jerh5

There's nothing wrong with it. If I say the sky is blue, he'll try to act like I am wrong and the sky is brown.  This is what trolls do.

Leave it to Underpants to act all offended when an unprofessional, bad role model punk like Suggs is somehow considered a class individual who should be respected and celebrated in today's NFL.

He's a such a litle girl and clearly a joke for living his life here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Posted by UD6

What makes him a jerk? He said something you don't like? Dude, get a life! Terrell Suggs is one of the biggest a-holes the game has ever seen. Bad things happen to bad people. Go troll your own city. And let me know when you blow out your achilles too!!!Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

Didn’t everyone read the expert diagnosis? DOCTOR Suggs has ruled this only a Partial Tear. He’s guaranteed the recovery time will be minimal and has assured fans of his return to the field by early November at the latest! I’d love to discover from which University he received his MD?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

There's a big difference between being happy someone's hurt and being happy someone's not going to be on the field disrupting your offense.
    I for one am happy he's not going to be on the field week three wreaking havoc against the Pats.

Now.......because of who this is and how vocal he is with regard to the Pats will make an exception and actually be happy he's hurt as well.

I don't like him. Ever since he went low at Brady and got called for it he's gone out of his way to express his opinion of TB and the Pats. It's all because he doesn't know how to follow the rules. Because TB (the lead man for why the rule was installed) was the guy he went after it was a no brainer call. Just because TB called it out to the ref is what I believe started this. I guess it's alright for Suggs/Lewis to point 15 times a game when a lineman jumps though.

If this makes me a bad person to some of you (UD6) I can live with that. As long as the final score is 48-13 week three I can live with that!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Posted by UD6

In all seriousness, why do people continue to give this wretched cur any attention? Please stop feeding this heinous troll and allow it to expire from starvation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Basically?  What kind of a qualification is that?  Being happy for injuries is BS.  Your satisfaction with this doesn't speak volumes about anything other than your lack of integrity. 
    Posted by UD6

Explain to me again your phoney integrity.

Don't you make excuses for Gomer commiting what most people would call sexual assault on that poor lady?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Yeah, right. What a choke. Welker blows out his leg the week before, Moss has a separated shoulder, Sam Aiken is our 3 WR and a rookie converted QB (Edelman) is asked to play slot.  lol Brady has broken ribs and NE is at its weakest point in the BB era and it';s a "choke".  Go get yourself a NJ style tan and channel C3PO like that moron NJ woman did this past week with her daugther. That's probably your mother for all we know. You inbreds down there are all the same, unable to use words appropriately in a sentence. NE wasn't winning a SB in 2009.  Just like the Jets weren't and never will as long as Tannentool and Ryan are running the show. Enjoy, though.
    Posted by BassFishing

Noone gives a troll a spanking like Rusty!!! (hehe)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

I never root for injuries either but since it HAS happened am I now supposed to be upset about it?  The guys a jerk!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Explain to me again your phoney integrity. Don't you make excuses for Gomer commiting what most people would call sexual assault on that poor lady?
    Posted by BabeParilli

Let em have it Babe! JetMangione is next.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Let em have it Babe! JetMangione is next.
    Posted by sporter81

Already had to admonish him in the spygate/Mangyna thread. It's disgusting when people tout their integrity and are showing exactly the opposite of that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Lol! Turdell Thuggs! : Already had to admonish him in the spygate/Mangyna thread. It's disgusting when people tout their integrity and are showing exactly the opposite of that.
    Posted by BabeParilli

True that. Nice work.

Sections
Shortcuts