LOL!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: LOL!!!

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This has now gone viral, officially....lmao

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/broncos-receiver-wes-welker-videobombed-knicks-game-try-211105304--nfl.html

[/QUOTE]

I liked when this went viral a couple of weeks ago:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

awwww....you still a little but hurt?  last week there was no football buddy.  cant be made up.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

wow....just wow....I said I liked when the picture I posted went viral a couple of weeks ago...

OMAHA!!!! OMAHA!!!!  tears

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

good to see you lost no time on your backpedal speed since the last time I was here rusty. I hear you are now a lush?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Your hatred for Welker is delicious. Please keep hating!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is very sad.  Welker had how many years of production for a team he supposedly loves yet as soon as he leaves for another team he just hates hates and hates.  Was it 5 x 100+ reception seasons out of 6 years with the pats?  How do you hate a player that gave you so much?  It just isnt natural. I can see (almost) not being a fan of his but this level of hate is just too much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is very sad.  Welker had how many years of production for a team he supposedly loves yet as soon as he leaves for another team he just hates hates and hates.  Was it 5 x 100+ reception seasons out of 6 years with the pats?  How do you hate a player that gave you so much?  It just isnt natural. I can see (almost) not being a fan of his but this level of hate is just too much.

[/QUOTE]

I'll be fair and say not all Pats fans are like this...some appreciate Welker and cannot blame him for going to Denver (basically switching Top QBs) when it can be argued that Denver was better set up for a Super Bowl run.

Rusty, on the other hand, is pathetic in his hate for the guy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WeDerrWEDAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll be fair and say not all Pats fans are like this...some appreciate Welker and cannot blame him for going to Denver (basically switching Top QBs) when it can be argued that Denver was better set up for a Super Bowl run.

[/QUOTE]

From this forum I doubt there are ANY fans like Rusty.  When I first came here a few years ago he had a couple of meat puppets that would parrot his every word.  Even they couldnt follow him down this twisted road...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

deflection failed.

I never claimed credit, I just said I preferred this "viral" picture to the one of welker.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Damn right not all Pats fans are like that.  Most are smart and can be object and aren't agenda driven homers.

Rusty is a complete tool!  I told him it was a bad move to let him get away, especially to the Broncos who would be the team to beat.  Rusty said Amendola was going to be better then Welker ever was as a Patriot, that Amendola was going to be a red zone and a deep threat, and that there was no way the Broncos would make it to the Super Bowl.   As you can see Rusty was completely wrong, is trying everything to wiggle out of being wrong... the dude is a complete fraud.  Dropped on his head when he was a child.  He is just a agenda pushing homer.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Never said that. I said Amendola could line up inside and out, would have less drops and is younger.

These are all facts. And, he wouldn't cost 8 mil per, which is what Welker rejected here.

You're the liar. All you do with Hurlie is change a word with what I originally said, as a disingenuous turd, and lie.

People are onto you now.  

[/QUOTE]

LIAR!!!  How dare you run away from the truth.  Be a man and admit you were wrong.. Come on, don't be a weasel..  be a man for once in your life...  You were wrong, admit it!  Everyone on here remembers you saying Amendola was going to be better then Welker was, that Amendola was going to be  a big redzone threat (2td's LMAO @ U) and deep threat.  Bwahahaha!  Wrong!

People are on to me.. Hahaha, did you really just type that.  No, boy.. people are on to you and have been for years... why don't you go over and try to take over the music forum again.  Hahaha!!!

BTW, where did you get $* million from?  All the pats had to do was change some of those ridiculous bonus requirements.   BB failed on this deal.. Welker playing in the Super Bowl tomorrow for a ring.. BB and Amendola at home watching eating a chicken wing!  Bwahaha!  

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts