2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Lombardi coming back to NE...?

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NYC, this is just the trolls' way of trying to get a leg up on me after being absolutely bludgeoned and embarrassed in debates here.

They think that if they all start repeating the same lie, the more it is said, the more it can be used.

[/QUOTE]

I can't recall a time you ever bludgeoned anyone around here.  You try to, you think you do, but it's all just a lie.  You are a legend in your own mind.  Everyone on this forum knows you are a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

Again, that doesn't make sense if I am undefeated with bets and have been right so much.

I love how your group swoops in here all angry that Lombardi is coming here, which is actually a GREAT thing for us in case Caserio leaves next offseason, and it turns into this middle aged, fat white male series of comments into my direction.  Where does your angry stem from?

Is it because more pressure is on Brady now to stop crapping himself and every year that goes by that I have warned of him not being as good as he used to be, only comes under the spotlight even more?

Is that it? Because I pointed this crap out?  That's not my problem. Go write a letter to Tom Brady and tell him how disappointed you are with his play in postseasons lately, good D, great D, or average D here.  Because, he's played at best medicore with all the Ds you can imagine here. 

Explain to the board, what could possibly make you so angry that the Browns, your former team, which makes this even more comical, completely botching Lombardi's start to clean up the Browns, now coming here, makes you this angry.

What is it? Is it what I just laid out? Is it?  

A good thing for the Pats is somehow a bad thing? Care to explain why that would be?

I mean, if Brady craps himself again in January, you will come on here and blame Mike Lombardi.

$100

[/QUOTE]

Lombardi would be ECSTATIC to have Brady.

He was never fortunate enough to luck into someone like him.

What he would be great at is fixing that GD defense.

Wasn't that him who told BB a few years back that he, "NEEDED TO IMPROVE THE D"?

Smart man.

No more Tavon Wilsons. Yippee!

Bequettes?  Awesome!

Chungs, Merriweathers, Braces, Cunninghams, Butlers, Wilhites and Wheatelys????????   YAHOOO!

Bring it on!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Regarding the UNEMPLOYED Comments

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to offend you or anyone else who is or has been unemployed/under-employeed.  I'm not laughing at Rusty for being unemployed, I'm laughing at Rusty for trying to spin it like he isn't.  Seriously, with all the comments he makes about peoples profession on this forum, the guy deserves to be called out.  Just curious if you post in support of those people he makes fun of their jobs?  Rusty has made fun of school teachers for crying out loud.  Dude deserves what he get around here. 

[/QUOTE]

Amen. I believe you reap what you sow. I have seen him lambaste people repeatedly for their education level and profession.(movie theater worker comes to mind) it sickens me when he jumps on people for not going to college or what job they have. If you haven't read this than you are not on here very often. It happens weekly. I wish no ill fortune on anyone. I was there once myself.first year/ Second semester while studying broadcasting I used to have to sleep in my 1981 Datsun and live on 2.34 a day because I lost the room and board portion of FA.. That's what a hamburger and small soda cost at the caf. I had a jar of peanut butter and loaf of bread locked in my car and a sandwich would be my supper. I may loathe his persona on here but I don't want him to suffer.

karma is a beetch Is all I'm saying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am not unemployed, just not working an 8-5 job like most people might as a W-2 employee.

Coming off my last gig as a sales consultant on a project, looking for something else with some down time, that doesn't mean I am unemployed. I get paid less doing some side work, but it's fine for now.

[/QUOTE]

Yes!  You are unemployed, lol! 

But we all knew that already!

[/QUOTE]

Translation = He got fired from his telemarketing job for posting here too much and simply being the jerk that he is.

Remember his bragging how he was a key cog in the company and his boss had no problem with his endless posting here because of his production? Now that super career with the fortune 100 company was just "a project". LMAO

The guy is a pathological liar.

[/QUOTE]

Everything you wrote there is correct, Babe.  Rusty is a big fraud.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to offend you or anyone else who is or has been unemployed/under-employeed.  I'm not laughing at Rusty for being unemployed, I'm laughing at Rusty for trying to spin it like he isn't.  Seriously, with all the comments he makes about peoples profession on this forum, the guy deserves to be called out.  Just curious if you post in support of those people he makes fun of their jobs?  Rusty has made fun of school teachers for crying out loud.  Dude deserves what he get around here. 

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?  Please.  People have been spinning that angle for years.  Yeah, I just make up stories to impress you, TFB12.

lmao

I don't make fun of school teachers. I make fun of Mt Hurl.  There is no way he is a teacher, unable to spell or use basic grammar correctly. No way.

[/QUOTE]

BS, you have made fun of a few people being school teachers.  You have even accused some people as being school teachers as if you are trying to insult them with that occupation.  Everyone knows what I am saying is true.  Funny to see you try and spin you job situation and job history now. You are such a tool.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NYC, this is just the trolls' way of trying to get a leg up on me after being absolutely bludgeoned and embarrassed in debates here.

They think that if they all start repeating the same lie, the more it is said, the more it can be used.

[/QUOTE]

I can't recall a time you ever bludgeoned anyone around here.  You try to, you think you do, but it's all just a lie.  You are a legend in your own mind.  Everyone on this forum knows you are a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

Again, that doesn't make sense if I am undefeated with bets and have been right so much.

I love how your group swoops in here all angry that Lombardi is coming here, which is actually a GREAT thing for us in case Caserio leaves next offseason, and it turns into this middle aged, fat white male series of comments into my direction.  Where does your angry stem from?

Is it because more pressure is on Brady now to stop crapping himself and every year that goes by that I have warned of him not being as good as he used to be, only comes under the spotlight even more?

Is that it? Because I pointed this crap out?  That's not my problem. Go write a letter to Tom Brady and tell him how disappointed you are with his play in postseasons lately, good D, great D, or average D here.  Because, he's played at best medicore with all the Ds you can imagine here. 

Explain to the board, what could possibly make you so angry that the Browns, your former team, which makes this even more comical, completely botching Lombardi's start to clean up the Browns, now coming here, makes you this angry.

A good thing for the Pats is somehow a bad thing? Care to explain why that would be?

I mean, if Brady craps himself again in January, you will come on here and blame Mike Lombardi.

$100

[/QUOTE]

Undefeated in bets that are slanted in your favor, and you accept very few.  Never have accepted a bet from me and I have offered many to you. 

The only reason people take the slanted bets that you offer is they are willing to take the chance for you to be gone from the forum for a period of time.  They know the bets are lopsided in your favor but they are willing to take them, hope to get lucky and win just so you leave the forum.   Dude, nobody likes you here except a few people who are nice enough to feel really sorry for you. LMAO!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Hillarious! The guy couldn't get a job in the NFL for 5 years, finally hooks on in Cleveland and quickly flames out and is fired in Cleveland and BB takes him out of desperation of the mass exodus from a crumbling organization in NE.  Can't be made up. Just can't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Amen. I believe you reap what you sow. I have seen him lambaste people repeatedly for their education level and profession.(movie theater worker comes to mind) it sickens me when he jumps on people for not going to college or what job they have. If you haven't read this than you are not on here very often. It happens weekly. I wish no ill fortune on anyone. I was there once myself.first year/ Second semester while studying broadcasting I used to have to sleep in my 1981 Datsun and live on 2.34 a day because I lost the room and board portion of FA.. That's what a hamburger and small soda cost at the caf. I had a jar of peanut butter and loaf of bread locked in my car and a sandwich would be my supper. I may loathe his persona on here but I don't want him to suffer.

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, you admitted to working at a movie theater as you bash successful people here on this board or Bill Belichick.

Just forget it.  The arrogance of reaching for the stars to work at the movie theater only to hide behind a keyboard to bash the greatest coach and GM of all time, due to jealousy is the highest of high comedy. Many call it irony.

No one cares about your college stories either.  We all did that stuff, moron.   You aren't fooling anyone with this board name as "Fletcherbrook".

[/QUOTE]

I'm in sales brother. Have been since 1996. Senior sales consultant for a 1.3 billion dollar company. Has its ups and downs for sure. 

Shows you have zero class...I was trying to put the foolishness aside for a second and say that there are good days ahead. You can't seem to handle that though. I'm not bustchise.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, you admitted to working at a movie theater as you bash successful people here on this board or Bill Belichick.

Just forget it.  The arrogance of reaching for the stars to work at the movie theater only to hide behind a keyboard to bash the greatest coach and GM of all time, due to jealousy is the highest of high comedy. Many call it irony.

No one cares about your college stories either.  We all did that stuff, moron.   You aren't fooling anyone with this board name as "Fletcherbrook".

[/QUOTE]

I'm in sales brother. Have been since 1996. Senior sales consultant for a 1.3 billion dollar company. Has its ups and downs for sure. 

Shows you have zero class...I was trying to put the foolishness aside for a second and say that there are good days ahead. You can't seem to handle that though. I'm not bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, bustchise, you're not fooling anyone.  Besides, one can be in sales at a movie theater.  Tickets, popcorn, candy, soda... regardless, noone is falling for your little game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

$100

[/QUOTE]

Undefeated in bets that are slanted in your favor, and you accept very few.  Never have accepted a bet from me and I have offered many to you. 

The only reason people take the slanted bets that you offer is they are willing to take the chance for you to be gone from the forum for a period of time.  They know the bets are lopsided in your favor but they are willing to take them, hope to get lucky and win just so you leave the forum.   Dude, nobody likes you here except a few people who are nice enough to feel really sorry for you. LMAO!!

[/QUOTE]

False. I lowered TWO Bets down to favor the opponent!  Liar!

What bet have you offered me. Name one. 

[/QUOTE]

How about the bet about your predictions of the Jets not winning more than 4 games and that they would lose every game up to the bye?  Oh wait, you were wayyyyyy to much of a gigantic vigina to take that one.  Nevermind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, bustchise, you're not fooling anyone.  Besides, one can be in sales at a movie theater.  Tickets, popcorn, candy, soda... regardless, noone is falling for your little game.

[/QUOTE]
    OK I give up. Good luck on your future career endeavors. That's the last I will say about that topic. Now, back to normal....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Would be a good move by the Pats. He could probably help BB out in the draft.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hillarious! The guy couldn't get a job in the NFL for 5 years, finally hooks on in Cleveland and quickly flames out and is fired in Cleveland and BB takes him out of desperation of the mass exodus from a crumbling organization in NE.  Can't be made up. Just can't.

[/QUOTE]

Not true. Lombardi wanted to interview more people and Banner did not.  Banner and Lombardi had a disconnect there, so Haslem panicked andd fired both for no reason.

Lombardi's first year as GM was an exhibition. To come in and clear the books, have a nice first draft and to fleece a stupid GM for a 1st rd pick on a run of the mill NFL RB, was superb work in the first year.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, guys that succeed get canned all the time.  What a loser.  Making excuses for BB and all connected to him after he litters the NFL with failures.  What a tool you are.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would be a good move by the Pats. He could probably help BB out in the draft.

[/QUOTE]

Yes and BB needs plenty of help in that area.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Children! Children! C H I L D R E N !!!!

If you don't stop this bickering and snapping at one another I'm going to take away your crayons and coloring books and send you to your rooms!  Now just S T O P   I T !!!!

Seriously, you guys can't possibly imagine how foolish all of you look throwing pathetically adolescent insults and personal attacks around. 

With respect to the Lombardi hiring (It is ok, isn't it, if I actually return to the point of the thread??)  I love it for a variety of reasons not the least of which is this guy has some measure of credibility beyond the New England Patriots.  Can't do anything but help.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't care about any of you folks unemployment problems. This thread was about the hiring of Mike Lombardi. If you can't stay on topic go to another site. I'm so glad i have MHM on ignore.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you don't stop this bickering and snapping at one another I'm going to take away your crayons and coloring books and send you to your rooms!  Now just S T O P   I T !!!!

Seriously, you guys can't possibly imagine how foolish all of you look throwing pathetically adolescent insults and personal attacks around. 

With respect to the Lombardi hiring (It is ok, isn't it, if I actually return to the point of the thread??)  I love it for a variety of reasons not the least of which is this guy has some measure of credibility beyond the New England Patriots.  Can't do anything but help.

[/QUOTE]

Nuh uh! Your the CHILD! FACT, learn the game dummy, back in may you insulted people born on leap year, and you had a spelling error on page 37! BOOM.

Love this thread!

What were we talking about again?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nuh uh! Your the CHILD! FACT, learn the game dummy, back in may you insulted people born on leap year, and you had a spelling error on page 37! BOOM.

Love this thread!

What were we talking about again?

[/QUOTE]

I forgot and it's your fault.

25. This post has been removed.