Lombardi coming back to NE...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Lombardi coming back to NE...?

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Tried to warn. Excellent move adding his current notes into our draft room.

well BB can't seem to get a Lombardi there on the field so....

Yell

sorry too easy to pass up...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToneKing. Show ToneKing's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

the speculation is that Lombardi is really going to be underground here with responsibilities in the Ernie Adams scope.  

LOL!

So, only now has BB been taking orders from Lombardi to improve our team in 2014, where before it was an "underground responsibilities" role with Ernie Adams?

Which is it, RKrap?

Caught in another lie or did you want to change your tune, taking back the idea that Lombardi is BB's boss telling him which available FAs to draft simply because they became available FAs in 2014?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToneKing. Show ToneKing's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

That's the only Lombardi we will be seeing here as long as BB is GM.

LOL!!!

Another BBW Guild member caught cold!

Cold!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I think it's a solid move.

I'm good, drink up folks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToneKing. Show ToneKing's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Hillarious! The guy couldn't get a job in the NFL for 5 years, finally hooks on in Cleveland and quickly flames out and is fired in Cleveland and BB takes him out of desperation of the mass exodus from a crumbling organization in NE.  Can't be made up. Just can't.

Bustchise!

LOL!

How's Izdik doing these days, Busty?

Hey! Did you hear that RKrap said the Jets offered Lombardi a GM role but the Browns paid more?

bawhaha

abwahaha

I am just in tears here reading through all my deleted posts because people couldn't stand I was right. Again.

Now, we can see how many in here are frauds, which is not hard to do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToneKing. Show ToneKing's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm good, drink up folks![/QUOTE]

^LOL!!

You're lucky. You have been having a bad week. Chandler Jones will make the trip because he's close and could be a go in San Diego.

Labrums all around! lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to ToneKing's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm good, drink up folks![/QUOTE]

^LOL!!

You're lucky. You have been having a bad week. Chandler Jones will make the trip because he's close and could be a go in San Diego.

Labrums all around! lol

[/QUOTE]

Silly Wabbit....Jones ain't playin....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToneKing. Show ToneKing's posts

He could play in SD, yes. He'll make the bonding trip which is why he's traveling to GB today.  Could be a go for SD, but I see one more week of waiting for him vs Miami at home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He could play in SD, yes. He'll make the bonding trip which is why he's traveling to GB today.  Could be a go for SD, but I see one more week of waiting for him vs Miami at home.

Who says he's going to GB today??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToneKing. Show ToneKing's posts

[QUOTE]

Who says he's going to GB today??[/QUOTE]

He would probably have to.

1. No one is listed on the injury report being ruled out.

2. The team leaves for SD after the game tomorrow night, which means if Jones stayed home, he couldn't practice or be around, for what could be the final team bonding opportunity that could propel this team to its first Lombardi in almost a decade.

See how doing just a bit of homework allows you easily piece things together?

I don't need RKrap's crappy connections or anything. lmao

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

the speculation is that Lombardi is really going to be underground here with responsibilities in the Ernie Adams scope.  

LOL!

So, only now has BB been taking orders from Lombardi to improve our team in 2014, where before it was an "underground responsibilities" role with Ernie Adams?

Which is it, RKrap?

Caught in another lie or did you want to change your tune, taking back the idea that Lombardi is BB's boss telling him which available FAs to draft simply because they became available FAs in 2014?

[/QUOTE]

I guess we know what Queengina has been doing during the time that everyone else spends with family and friends..... digging up another post from almost a year ago, scouring through thousands and thousands of posts looking something to feed his Rkap obsession.  What a loser!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's the only Lombardi we will be seeing here as long as BB is GM.

LOL!!!

Another BBW Guild member caught cold!

Cold!

[/QUOTE]

Caught cold? Did we win a Lombardi I didn't hear about since 2004?

You can't win this. Even if we win the SB this year, BB already brought in the help many fans demanded. It's over. You lost.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToneKing. Show ToneKing's posts

So much to love on this one, folks!

LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ToneKing. Show ToneKing's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL!

Which is it, RKrap?

[/QUOTE]

I guess we know what Queengina has been doing during the time that everyone else spends with family and friends..... digging up another post from almost a year ago, scouring through thousands and thousands of posts looking something to feed his Rkap obsession.  What a loser!

[/QUOTE]

Umm, what?

I was at an outdoor party/bonfire Friday night and last night I was out with friends celebrating my birthday, which continues on today on my real birthday for the game.

LOL

Bustchise embarrassed again!

Quick!  Sign in and out and fool us!

bwhahah

Sections
Shortcuts