London game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

London game

Is anyone planning to go to the London game?  Does anyone know where to get tickets? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from overhere. Show overhere's posts

Re: London game

Club Wembley usually release seats closer to the game from their members who don't want to attend.  Cost may be £140 upwards though (English pounds not dollars).  These are premium seats with great views, hence the price.

Try emailing specialevents@wembleystadium.com or call +442087959660.

Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: London game:
    [QUOTE]Club Wembley usually release seats closer to the game from their members who don't want to attend.  Cost may be £140 upwards though (English pounds not dollars).  These are premium seats with great views, hence the price. Try emailing specialevents@wembleystadium.com or call +442087959660. Good luck!
    Posted by overhere[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information.  I am hoping to go to the game.  I have heard that the Patriots have a following in the UK.  They're probably pretty happy to be able to see a game there!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from overhere. Show overhere's posts

I'm absolutely delighted!  No Rodney or Mike Vrabel, which is disappointing, but I can't wait.  Just remember the beer will be warm and the rain will be cold!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

In Response to Re: London game:
    [QUOTE]I'm absolutely delighted!  No Rodney or Mike Vrabel, which is disappointing, but I can't wait.  Just remember the beer will be warm and the rain will be cold!
    Posted by overhere[/QUOTE]

To paraphrase the chorus of George Cohan's famous song "Over There":

Over There, Over There
    Send the word, send the word,
    Over There
    That the Pats are coming,
    The Pats are coming,
    The drums rum tumming everywhere
    So prepare,
    Say a Prayer
    Send the word,
    Send the word to beware
    They'll be over, they're coming over.
    And they won't be back till it's over over there!

Sections
Shortcuts