London

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady17. Show brady17's posts

London

Hey Guys,
    coming from Germany to Sundays Game in London and would ask, if somebody knows where the Pats will stay during their Trip in England? It would be great to get some Autographs from the players. Any idea how to find that out?

Greets, Til

Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from James-B. Show James-B's posts

Re: London

In Response to London:
    [QUOTE]Hey Guys, coming from Germany to Sundays Game in London and would ask, if somebody knows where the Pats will stay during their Trip in England? It would be great to get some Autographs from the players. Any idea how to find that out? Greets, Til Go Pats!
    Posted by brady17[/QUOTE]

I thought I read earlier they were staying (as well as the Bucs) in hotels in an exclusive London area with the word 'Park' (Park St or Park Square).....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxNationGermany. Show SoxNationGermany's posts

Hyde Park I assume.  Very nice and upscale part of London.  A lot of embassies in that part of town and therefore some pricey hotels, you know, the kind normal tourists could never afford in 10 lifetimes.  They stay in those areas for a reason, it's called privacy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrudd. Show jrudd's posts

Favorite movie quote, can't resist...

"... London, you know, fish, chips, cup o' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary F***ing Poppins, London..."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Not much hype around this game is there? Odd seeing how the NFL wants to promote it in Europe and all...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: London:
    [QUOTE]Not much hype around this game is there? Odd seeing how the NFL wants to promote it in Europ and all...
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

I'm curious if there isn't any special pre- or post-game access for fans to take pictures and/or get autographs, as this game is supposed to be a showcase for European fans.

Does anybody know?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

I'm not sure but they have those kind of things all the time.You gotta pay though LOL. I would think that some player/fan interaction is scheduled.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

I only hope Brady passes for 300 meters

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxNationGermany. Show SoxNationGermany's posts

The NFL Europe was making money in Germany.  Then they pulled the plug on it.  Germany had 5 of the 6 teams with the other team being close in Amsterdam.  There were teams in Frankfurt, Cologne, Gelsenkirchen, Berlin and Hamburg.  They averaged 20K fans per game.  When they had a team in London, the team that eventually went to Berlin, they got about 2K per game.  Why, if they are doing a Europe game at all, would they do it in London each year versus say a Frankfurt or Berlin?  Makes no sense at all and really p!ssed off a lot of their German fan base.  Hell, the Pats even have a German player now.  Any Brits?  Didn't think so.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Not since John Smith, if memory serves.

(He's the guy who made the ensuing kick in my avatar)

Sections
Shortcuts