Lonely, Depressed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Lonely, Depressed

Lonely Girl's problems are toast!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Lonely, Depressed:
    [QUOTE]come on guys...you all know what this is and where its going. if legit(its not)you think we are the first to know? Come one. Lets talk football and let those who can,  fix this boy/girl/man/woman's problems.
    Posted by Gravelten4[/QUOTE]

Sorry we were bothering you with trying to help another human being.  I can see why you got confused, as the title totally makes me think its about football.  How silly of us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LonelyGirl is trolling us.  She's really a jets fan, thread title was a total giveaway.

She could snap out of this depression pretty quickly if she really converted to being a Patriots fan, order the direct tv Sunday ticket and watched all the Patriots games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lonely, Depressed : were a bunch of jacka$s patriots fans???
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

Lol just having some fun, I included myself in that group!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]LonelyGirl is trolling us.  She's really a jets fan, thread title was a total giveaway. She could snap out of this depression pretty quickly if she really converted to being a Patriots fan, order the direct tv Sunday ticket and watched all the Patriots games.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

This of course could be true. But what if she is for real? I figure we treat it as legit and if some pitiful little weenie gets their rocks off on pulling the wool over our eyes, let them. Better to be safe to the right side of things.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jeff got evicted on Big Brother...Heat wave where I live.......Snow in Alaska! Great place to go! Enjoyed my trip this Summer!  Just bring a rain jacket and warm clothes!  Oh I have to go!  Jersey Shore is on! I mean Real World!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

you're depressed no shame there, alot of us are

And some of us think every thing is beautiful in its own way...Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]And regardless, lol- I guess when it comes down to it, I'd rather be played a fool anyways...and often.  Yup, pretty much Each & EVERY time.  I'd rather be "had" by 99 outta 100 people, IF I thought there was even 1 person who needed my help, TRULLY needed it, and coulda used it...BUT, I didn't give it and I didn't offer it to them, Because I was so jaded by those other 99 d#psh#ts who played me lol... Thanks much! I appreciate your courage to share that with me. It takes great strength to risk being made a fool of.   My real problem is that I have lost faith in people and myself. And, in doing so, I eventually became cynical and took advantage, then abused myself.
    Posted by LonelyGirl[/QUOTE]

You need the Lord in your life ma'am. We all do.These days that kind of advice usually gets you nothing but a swift kick in the pants. But that is my advice. And that kick is evidence of its truth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

holy $hiiiit lonely girl!!!!!!!! youre a 56 yr old man sitting in his moms basement trying to troll on a football website. and i feel bad for all the dudes who actually think lonely girl is infact, a girl . just depressing. trolls get off the threads. ..... screw McCheaters

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]is this for real???
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

Hell, no.

But, as P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lonely, Depressed : Lol just having some fun, I included myself in that group!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

i was just playing but i thought it was nice of you to speak for everybody.lol

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

but you need  extra tags.

If it walks , crawls, flys or swims it has a season on it, and if its on yer property its tresspassin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LonelyGirl. Show LonelyGirl's posts

I can see my posting here is too controversial for some who don't believe someone can be "real" on this site.

Thanks to all those who offered sincere encouragement. Your words were important to me. I contacted my sponsor in AA tonite and I am meeting with her tomorrow morning.

Best to all Pat fans,

LG

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

LG, brutal honesty coming up, life sucks then you die, your problems are no worse than anyone elses, most of us are unhappy with our dreary lives, no one here cares and those who act like they do just want to get in your pants. In fact, right now i am thinking about if you are reasonably cute and doable. I hope you feel better but really i am not bothered by your lonliness and misery.

This is what you gotta do, count your blessings. Are you healthy, blessing number 1. Do you have a place to live, do you get a few good meals a day. Blessing2 and 3. Do you drive a car and have income from work or family, bing, bing, more blessings. Can you walk, are you cancer free, do you have air conditioning, electricity and are your basic human needs met within reason. All those things are blessings. Not everyone has what you have. You are VERY lucky to not be homeless, without internet, starving to death, dying in the streets.

Count your blessings and watch them multiply.

And imagine how much more depressed you would be if you were a Bills fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]I can see my posting here is too controversial for some who don't believe someone can be "real" on this site. Thanks to all those who offered sincere encouragement. Your words were important to me. I contacted my sponsor in AA tonite and I am meeting with her tomorrow morning. Best to all Pat fans, LG

I think you got some good advice from many posters. Hopefully, you are willing to do something with it. Come back, if you need it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]I can see my posting here is too controversial for some who don't believe someone can be "real" on this site. Thanks to all those who offered sincere encouragement. Your words were important to me. I contacted my sponsor in AA tonite and I am meeting with her tomorrow morning. Best to all Pat fans, LG

sry but if i may say so blame it on mccheaters and his 50 million other personas, it just makes some of us  little skeptical. but if this really is legit i have all the sympathy in the world for u LG.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]LG, brutal honesty coming up, life sucks then you die, your problems are no worse than anyone elses, most of us are unhappy with our dreary lives, no one here cares and those who act like they do just want to get in your pants. In fact, right now i am thinking about if you are reasonably cute and doable. I hope you feel better but really i am not bothered by your lonliness and misery. This is what you gotta do, count your blessings. Are you healthy, blessing number 1. Do you have a place to live, do you get a few good meals a day. Blessing2 and 3. Do you drive a car and have income from work or family, bing, bing, more blessings. Can you walk, are you cancer free, do you have air conditioning, electricity and are your basic human needs met within reason. All those things are blessings. Not everyone has what you have. You are VERY lucky to not be homeless, without internet, starving to death, dying in the streets. Count your blessings and watch them multiply. And imagine how much more depressed you would be if you were a Bills fan.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

I believe this is a fallacy.  No matter how healthy, befriended, loved, rich, etc. you are, our lives are just an infinite void. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You know, there is an old saying that goes something like this...

If you got together with a group of people and everyone put their problems in a pile and you had to take back the same amount of problems that you put in the pile you would take back your same problems.

We do all have problems, yours may seem like they are bad until you start hearing about other peoples problems.  No one promised life would be easy.  If we had no sorrow or struggles we wouldn't have the pleasure of feeling joy and happiness.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lonely, Depressed : and here's tool part 2 u yahoos are just dumb football fans and should stick with that give up the advice game u suk at it
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Words of wisdom to live by, if you don't agree then there's no help for you! Get a life, loser!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Pick up a copy of Vernon Howards " Power of the Supermind"-it will help you tremendously. Best of luck Lonely Girl and keep watching the Pats!!!    In Response to Lonely, Depressed:
    [QUOTE]I am isolated and depressed and don't feel like talking to a shrink. (I watch the Pats so that is why I am on this board.) But I need to figure some sh*t out. I can't seem to do it alone and I am too scared to do it with a therapist. I've been burned by people and I have also burned them. I feel a lot of shame about both. I haven't talked to anyone in a while. So, I am going to try to intereact on this board. I am not really looking to meet a guy here. I'd rather just rap.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey dip_hit I know you come from the mecca of the Universe, (NY) but you might want to count your blessings after your Giants were gift wrapped that SB you so cherish! It took alot of luck on that last drive for the win-BTW GO AWAY. No one wants your type on this Pats board!!!!!   Loser!!!!!In Response to Re: Lonely, Depressed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lonely, Depressed : and here's tool part 2 u yahoos are just dumb football fans and should stick with that give up the advice game u suk at it
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lonely, Depressed : Trust me, that response part regarding "this BDC Board NOT being known for empathy", is in itself, a kinda "half-truth" and stated kinda jokingly as well.  Yes, we can be kinda cold & cynical, and sometimes (even when we don't mean it)- sorta heartless too, on here. But gotta be honest lonleygirl...This BDC Pats board, is full of GOOD people...VERY good people, en masse.  Our Regular long-time Members, in general & when it boils down to it, are pretty d#mn sincere & honestly caring, heartfelt people...FAR, far better than 99.9% of any Internet Message Boards I've ever been on, or heck- Even read just in passing. Fact is, When We see someone coming in who appears sincere, real, and in what we determine, as honest In their need, and in their hurt.  No matter what that "hurt" is, Or even what that "need" is, It sorta doesn't matter to us...  Because If you come off as genuine in your request of support, An overwhelming majority of Us WILL stick by you and do our best to try to bring ya back up, even in the smallest but still very impt way...   We're such cynics in this day & age, and on nameless message boards, it becomes all-too often that a genuine person who really COULD and DOES need just a bit of compassion or simple love, Gets thrown by the curb, By decent people who wouldn't neccesarily THROW them by the curb, simply & just because said real person's askance for some support, gets trivialized and mocked by so many of us, who've become hardened after bearing witness to many fake posters coming off with designs, alterior intentions, simple attention, and VERY almost despicable (imho) downright lies & or baiting, just to initialize a reaction (lol, WhateverTH "reaction" they're looking for outta someone...who knows?).  And guess what?  Let's be straight, right?  We don't know IF even YOU are one of these people posing "in need of", but really just a person with ill-begotten designs, right?  And I ain't bein', Nor am I even SAYING that you, yourself, in fact ARE...no way.  We just have no way of knowing, right?  SEE, I'm being straight here for a reason...And despite what it initially appears, it's actually a very positive reason.       Ya see, I believe When and ONLY when, we can reveal our TRUE fears (and I'm talking about MY fear, even any worry that you're being insincere)-BUT once and only once we start to reveal our own worries, our own truths, our OWN little underlying and 99% of the time (unfortuantely), unspoken little "what if's" and "I...don't know..."- See once and only once we start bringing our true concerns about ANOTHER person's sincerety of emotion and person- ...Once this comes to light and out in the open...then we can begin building with a bit less worry about someone's false intentions.  Dig?  And regardless, lol- I guess when it comes down to it, I'd rather be played a fool anyways...and often.  Yup, pretty much Each & EVERY time.  I'd rather be "had" by 99 outta 100 people, IF I thought there was even 1 person who needed my help, TRULLY needed it, and coulda used it...BUT, I didn't give it and I didn't offer it to them, Because I was so jaded by those other 99 d#psh#ts who played me lol... I guess what I'm saying is:  You've come off as pretty real & honest so far.  I, like most Regulars here, will help out any way We can. <there...as usual for me, it only took 17 paragraphs just to get out that 1 line thought />
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

jesus c!,
     i read this thread and find my faith in humanity restored a bit. people actually caring, offering their thoughts, their heart, their support- on a football thread! (regardless of who lonelygirl is)

i feel better about life and better about the world.. totally... sincerely. 

i am so grateful for those of you who offered support!

the world's a better place today. thanks again.

now make sure you treat yourselves well and those in your life.

there arent more important things in the world than BEING love.

never thought i'd say that here, but what the heck, it just felt true to say.

peace and be well

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyIove. Show IndyIove's posts

LG, if this post was legit, I can understand why you came here.  As someone else mentioned, a few months ago someone posted on this board that was very depressed. That was me.  At the time i was even considering suicide.  The reason I came here is because i have been reading/posting here for years (this is not my regular account, this was a bunk account I made up a long time ago to taunt a troll but I used this account for anominity).  I felt safe coming here because I had an idea of what types of people the posters on this board were.  I had an idea of how they judged, how they reacted, how they thought.  I knew I would get alot of flak here by posting what I did, but I knew the opinions would be real.  I have to say I am still in a funk right now, but my life is looking up.  

One thing somebody told me a long time ago was that there are things you can controll, and things you can't controll.  You cant let the things that you cannont controll get in the way of the things you can controll.  Often times these are difficult to differentiate, especially when things are hard, but by grasping hold of the things you can influence and change, is very empowering.

Another great piece of advice that was given by another poster is to realise how blessed you are.  You could be a starving child in africa born with HIV and malnurished and with a 25 year life expectancy.  You could have been sold into child sex slavery and lived an entire short life of abuse.  There are many other awful scenarios, but you understand where Im going.

Sometimes my depression comes from guilt  from not taking full advantage of my opportunities.  But you cant let those things hold you back.  You have to try to make the most out of what you have on this earth.

As for your family only giving one "help" per year, I know that feeling too.  But I know that if your family cares enough to help once, they can help again.  If they care enough to help, they do it because they want the best for you, not because they have too.  You may feel like **** asking for more help, but Im sure they would rather see you happy than be minorly inconvienienced.

I have stuggled with drugs and alcohol as crutches before, but I wouldnt call myself an addict.  I have been to AA and NA meetings on the regular before and I know that even though I wouldnt consider myself an addict, it is an inspirational place to get help.  It is an amazing support net.  I would recommend that you stay with this.

Lastly, I dont know what you did that was "dishonest", but untill you can be honest with yourself first and always, you will be unhappy.  I know how hard it is to admit the truth sometimes, whether it be a mistake or a recurring problem or even a huge problem that may not have come up before, but being able to tell the people close to you is so freeing.  Now you cant go around just screwing over everyone and apologize rinse and repeat and expect everything to be ok, but part of telling the truth is opeing up yourself, and therefor to be held to a higher standard by those around you.

Im sorry if this post was so jumbled but its late.  I hope you can let us know you are ok tomorrow.  Best of luck

sincerly,
    NOT indylove

Sections
Shortcuts