Long distance Super Bowl watchers.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Long distance Super Bowl watchers.

Who is watching from far away?  Waterford Ireland here. I watched the 49 ers crush denver in Lima Peru.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Long distance Super Bowl watchers.

I watched the Pat's last super bowl during deployment in Iraq stayed up all night after mission.  Hopefully this superbowl will be better it's hard when 200 guys are razzing you constantly for at least a week.

This time will be home in WA with the wife and few close friends.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Long distance Super Bowl watchers.:
    Who is watching from far away?  Waterford Ireland here. I watched the 49 ers crush denver in Lima Peru.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Watching in County next to you Phil in Cork. Will be going to a club with about 60 guys to see 4th Lombardi go to Foxboro. A local team here in Cork arranging the nite. Ur welcome buddy.

Footnote: Patriots crushed Denver. Typo?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Appreciate that. Flew into Cork and will fly out of it thru NY. I got heckled in NY for my Pats had. Wait till they get a load of my Welker jersey. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

I can think of several long distance Super Bowl watchers:

Peyton Manning
    Aaron Rodgers
    Drew Brees
    Ben Roethliberger
    Phillip Rivers
    Ladainian Tomlinson
    Rex Ryan
    Marcus Pollard

To name a few.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If I ever grow up Mighty I want to be just like you.  ha ha

PATS CRUSH EM!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I am not a long distance guy, but I am embedded deep within the enemy camp.  Their fans are egotistical and feel entitled to the SB trophy.  The filth and stench is almost unbearable.
    I expect the Pats will send Seal Team 6 to rescue me Sunday night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

lol @ mighty, anyway Im from the Philippines and I only watch Pats football!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

I have a daughter who is the most avid of PATS fans and who will be wearing a Welker jersey as she hosts a Super Bowl Party in Amman, Jordan.  Party starts at 6:00 p.m.; gametime 1:30 a.m. 

If anyone is going to be in the neighborhood, I'm certain I can get you an invite.  Great cook, so I'm equally certain there will be some great food.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Long distance Super Bowl watchers.:
    I have a daughter who is the most avid of PATS fans and who will be wearing a Welker jersey as she hosts a Super Bowl Party in Amman, Jordan.  Party starts at 6:00 p.m.; gametime 1:30 a.m.  If anyone is going to be in the neighborhood, I'm certain I can get you an invite.  Great cook, so I'm equally certain there will be some great food.   
    Posted by dustcover

LOL!  Hope your daughter has a great time....If it was me I would be drinking Red Bull all evening!  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Long distance Super Bowl watchers. : Watching in County next to you Phil in Cork. Will be going to a club with about 60 guys to see 4th Lombardi go to Foxboro. A local team here in Cork arranging the nite. Ur welcome buddy. Footnote: Patriots crushed Denver. Typo?
    Posted by irishfanatic

Irishfanatic----Have a great time!  Enjoy the club and fellow football fans (hope the majority of the fans are Pats fans!)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Long distance Super Bowl watchers. : Irishfanatic----Have a great time!  Enjoy the club and fellow football fans (hope the majority of the fans are Pats fans!)
    Posted by Rocky

Thanks Rocky. It will be my first S/B out of my "controlled environment" of my living room so I am looking forward to it. I watched the unmentionable game at home so I want to change things up this time around.
    My daughter goes to these S/B bashes every year so she has persuaded me to go saying the atmosphere is electric. Will be wearing my #80 Troy Brown Jersey as always for all play-off games.

I'm told there is a huge Patriot following so that will be cool.

Sections
Shortcuts