LONG SHOT BUT HAVE TO ASK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

LONG SHOT BUT HAVE TO ASK

I know this is a long shot but is there any way I can catch tomorrow's Pats game on line?  I'm down in Virginia visiting family.

Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: LONG SHOT BUT HAVE TO ASK

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/

[/QUOTE]

This is the site I have been using, don"t have a choice unless the Pats are nationally televised. Sie is a bit confusing, but once you get through all the junk, it's a pretty good stream. If any one knows abetter site, let us know, I'll do the same if I find one. Good luck ATJ, and enjoy the game!!KMc.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

http://www.lshunter.tv/other-live-streaming-video.html

this one works well too

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Thanks, guys.  I'll report back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

On firstrow...be patient and let the ad timer run down. Then close the other ads over the broadcast. Expect ads to pop up every few minutes plus a new link will open for some bs site. Other than tolerating that stuff it works pretty well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On firstrow...be patient and let the ad timer run down. Then close the other ads over the broadcast. Expect ads to pop up every few minutes plus a new link will open for some bs site. Other than tolerating that stuff it works pretty well.

[/QUOTE]

if you goto fullscreen onthat site it seems to slow the ads ... its the samse as lshunter but so far i think less people use it I don't get as much lag.. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Do you guys now of any streaming software for linux? I have two operating system installed on my pc I prefer Linux but I can't download streamtorrent on my linux OS...thanks in advance!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Guess I'll be streaming. They are showing KC here in OKC, go figure. In Kansas that made sense, but here in OKlahoma I figured they show a better game.l

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Besides getting the occasional funny "Meet your f ck buddy ad" on firstrow its a pretty darn good site for watching a game. Lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know this is a long shot but is there any way I can catch tomorrow's Pats game on line?  I'm down in Virginia visiting family.

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

the first row is a good link for watching the game, that's where i watch it when i'm in virginia too. what part of VA are you going to?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

the first row is a good link for watching the game, that's where i watch it when i'm in virginia too. what part of VA are you going to?

[/QUOTE]

At my son's home in Chesapeake.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I've always liked this site:

http://www.oleoletv.com/

Just be sure to scroll WAAAAAAY down past all the Futbol to get to the Football.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Could also use atdhenet.tv.   Its old iteration was shut down last year, but this one works.  Not a fantastic feed, though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

The other responses are all valid, but I find http://www.vipboxsports.eu provides excellent video and audio with minimum annoying pop-ups, delays, ads, etc.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

HAVE MALWAREBYTES 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Tried a couple and ended up going with with oleoletv.com.  Interesting experience; a bit labor intensive to keep the popups from getting in the way but I did get to see the game, such as it was.  Thanks guys for all help.

18. This post has been removed.