Longer Term Implications -Pats v Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Longer Term Implications -Pats v Jets

If Ryan this up and the rest of the team follows his lead...

All the character guys wanting to play in the AFC east will want to go to the Pats, or at least never want to play for the Jets.
    The Jets get the low-lifes.

It's called segmentation

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Longer Term Implications -Pats v Jets

In Response to Longer Term Implications -Pats v Jets:
    [QUOTE]If Ryan this up and the rest of the team follows his lead... All the character guys wanting to play in the AFC east will want to go to the Pats, or at least never want to play for the Jets. The Jets get the low-lifes. It's called segmentation
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

LOL, thanks for the sociology lesson, you're right the jests have a lot of low lifes 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

seattlepat...I am in big-time pats fan in bellevue

feel free contact me at carbonflow@gmail.com if you ever want to get together to watch the games

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

I thought about that.  No player with any class at all will every sign with the classless Jests.  Lucky for them, there are a ton of football players who are thugs and/or criminals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Jesters can become the raiders east LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The only thing you can bet on is Players will play for the team who pays them most.  Good, Bad, Ugly has nothing to do with it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Longer Term Implications -Pats v Jets:
    [QUOTE]The only thing you can bet on is Players will play for the team who pays them most.  Good, Bad, Ugly has nothing to do with it.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

that's about right, look at all the great patriots players that forsake SB rings for more money

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

Not sure I agree. Players always flock to New York because the media exposure is so great they can often parlay that into endorsment deals. And they have won 3 playoff games in Ryan's twos seasons at this point.

I don't know but I hope the Jets aren't in the Patirots player's heads as much as the fans. I mean, who gives a crap? It's a football game. We appear to have the better team based on what we did in the regular season but this is one of the two teams that beat us. Could be a close game. Let's just play football and treat the Jets talk like you should treat internet trolls = ignore them.