Look at the bright side...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Look at the bright side...

In Response to Re: Look at the bright side...:
    [QUOTE]I still use persimmons. I have a seven wood that is just awesome.... Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Nice!  Used my 3 wood until the head cracked, then gave in and went all metal.  Hybrids are like cheating compared to the old clubs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Look at the bright side... : 46, high school golf team and a set of Ram Persimmons. To this day I can't get a drive to take off as low as I could with those clubs and I even tried a 8.5 degree Driver. Guys I know who started playing w/metal wouldn't even be able to hit the ball with the size of those clubs. lol 
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

The ball flight was definitely different with the persimmons.  If you hit one well, it had a low rising effect, almost like in slow motion.  But you're right, I hit an 8 degree now and it wants to go high.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]A great safety like Sharper also goes a long way in making your average defense look good.  This defense is predicated on safety play, and always has.  Hence our defense is struggling because Brandon Meriweather and Sanders have seemingly become overwhelmed with thier responsibilities....and forgot how to tackle, take angles and get guys in the right position...Rodney was great at this and allowed us to field guys like T.Brown in there.   If guys like Meriweather cant even get himself into the right position, its hard to get the next guy lined up.  I think the success of the defense is directly predicated on the play and leadership of our safeties..  Lets hope Brandon matures quickly this year..
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]
    That's for sure. I great covering safety is hard to come by. I wish the dolphins had one. They make a huge difference covering the TE over the middle.

Sections
Shortcuts