LOOK AT WELKER!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

LOOK AT WELKER!!!!!

I know the linebacker was running underneath, but look at Welker on the crossing route!  I think he had a better chance than the quick out that Faulk ran.  He was far enough downfield to get a first if he could catch it.  I don't know why they didn't run the play out of something like trips bunch instead.  I also don't know why they didn't all run 5-10 yard routes.  The Colts were going to press and take away the short routes.  The last thing I think they would have seen coming would be 5-10 yard routes, and they all would have been past the first down marker.

Instead, both Moss and Faulk ran 2 yard routes...

Also, why didn't the Patriots try to push Faulk forward?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurupt. Show Kurupt's posts

Re: LOOK AT WELKER!!!!!

The indy d was bringing a heavy blitz up the middle, I think you can see someone gets there hands right in brady's face as he starts to look up. Oh, and you aren't allowed to push your own player forward, they'll call a penalty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I did see that during the replay last night. He was open and he was not that far away from where Faulk was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: LOOK AT WELKER!!!!!:
    The indy d was bringing a heavy blitz up the middle, I think you can see someone gets there hands right in brady's face as he starts to look up. Oh, and you aren't allowed to push your own player forward, they'll call a penalty.
    Posted by Kurupt

It's allowed in the pros

It's only a penalty in college, and it isn't called even when it happens (see USC-ND).

Sections
Shortcuts