Look who is the #7 Defense vs the Run !!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Look who is the #7 Defense vs the Run !!!

Arrington, Moore, Chung and Gregory, for a bag of pilons and a durable football who stays off the IR.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Dude the one thing I agree with you is the front 7 is beastly. I totally agree with you there.How you don't see the secondary as complete opposite of that is beyond me. If they even had one stout db this defense would be so much better as a whole.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Dude the one thing I agree with you is the front 7 is beastly. I totally agree with you there.How you don't see the secondary as complete opposite of that is beyond me. If they even had one stout db this defense would be so much better as a whole.

The Bears and Steelers wish they had an offensive line. The Giants and Falcons wish they had a running game. The Packers wish they could stop the run. The Patriots wish they could defend the pass.

Welcome to the NFL. Every team has major flaws. Get used to it and get over it. It makes watching the Patriots that much easier.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to digger0862's comment:

The Bears and Steelers wish they had an offensive line. The Giants and Falcons wish they had a running game. The Packers wish they could stop the run. The Patriots wish they could defend the pass.

Welcome to the NFL. Every team has major flaws. Get used to it and get over it. It makes watching the Patriots that much easier.

He can't do it.  He's just been brainwashed by the anti-BB media that makes money off of fans like him.  If BB doesn't put a 100% perfect video game team on the field, his whole year is ruined.

He's probably one of the pink hats at Gillette nowadays that stand with their arms folded when the pats D is on the field and needs the horn to tell him to be loud but only on 3rd downs. lmao Christ, that's so embarrassing.  What happened to our fanbase?

WHen I was going to games there in the old stadium, it was on your feet the ENTIRE time the D was on the field. Now?  Pink hats either sitting or not making any noise. expecting blood from stone as Goodell oversees his offensive league.

That's my image of people like HotShitz. Hurlie, etc. All they know is 2007 and the offense and then they act all whiny and entitled when BB doesn't deliver a SB ring to their house in February.

Fact is A LOT of teams wish their D Lines weren't held and were't on pins and needles trying to defend the pass in Goodell's league, not just this one.

Ya Russ, your right 8 three and outs all year and a number 1 ranked offense in the entire league is the appropriate place to blame on this team... lmao

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Well Bradshaw and Turner aren't exactly Arrington and Moore. While maybe not dominant those two running games are servicable while our pass defense isn't...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I actually think DMC is better in center field then either of the 2 you just mentioned.

I agree with that. He plays better when the action is in front of him. He gets in trouble when he is turned around. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to PhatRex's comment:

The anti BB media?  Are you for real?  Are they realted to the liberal media I hear them talking about on Fox News?

The media and BB have had an antagonstic relationship for over a decade dude. Way back to his time with the Browns. He doesn't talk to them. Gives them nothing. Is completely terse. It's part of how he prepares his team. Say nothing. Very little access. As such, he has few friends. There are garbage writers in Boston (let alone nationally) that don't like him. 

This isn't really a secret. Nor is it not understandable given how he intentionally shuts the media out.

Yes, the anti-BB media. Yes.  He's only been the most disliked coach in sports for about 10 years now. 

being disliked equals an anti-bb media?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

This Defense is 1 CB and 1 safety away of beign DOMINANT. We have good enough role players, good enough bench guys, who can make a play here and there, but we need the  Vince W. the J. Mayo the B. Spikes of our secondary...

Thats why i feel optimistic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:

This Defense is 1 CB and 1 safety away of beign DOMINANT. We have good enough role players, good enough bench guys, who can make a play here and there, but we need the  Vince W. the J. Mayo the B. Spikes of our secondary...

Thats why i feel optimistic.

One or two good DBs and another pass rusher, or one good DB and a dominant pass rusher. I thought last season they were three pieces away ... they've found one in Chandler Jones it looks like. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Well Bradshaw and Turner aren't exactly Arrington and Moore. While maybe not dominant those two running games are servicable while our pass defense isn't...

Well, the Falcons are undefeated. The NFC has some good teams so we're fortunate we're playing in the AFC.

There's still a half of a season to go and I think we'll see some continued improvement from the defense as they get healthy and break out more schemes and blitzes.

Don't forget the schedule which brings QBs Fitzpatrick, Luck, Sanchez/Tebow, Tannehill/Moore, Schaub, Smith, Gabbert. Not real scary. The possible playoff teams, Texans, Ravens, Broncos, Steelers, Colts?, Dolphins? Not real scary either.

I'm still not worried about our pass defense.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts