Looking Ahead Past TB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Looking Ahead Past TB

Just a thought as we know TB doesnt have ten more years in him, maybe not even 5. So we all know that we need a QB but Mallet seems to be trade bait.

So, as I watch College football the best QB to me that works as a project guy is Washington's Keith Price. This guy is projected as a 7th rounder/FA come draft day. I've watched some Washington football this year and he has pure leadership abilites. he is athletic but doesn't rely on it. He's smart and accurate as well. He seems to be the best project QB that could sit behind TB for 4/5 years and come in and be successful .

Also, I love Washington's RB Sankey as well, reminds me of Ray Rice. And they have a great TE in Seferian-Jenkins. Also two explosive WRs. They also have great MLB's too.

No, I'm not a Wash. fan I just watched them a couple times this year and love the team especially impressed w Price. I hope they upset Oregon today so Price gets the spotlight

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Looking Ahead Past TB

Let's not forget how Brady's contract was structured. Mostly bonus money, he gets a boat load of it regardless of how many years he plays or not. If the Pats surround him with 9-7 talent this year and next, I believe he walks away and starts the next part of his life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Let's not forget how Brady's contract was structured. Mostly bonus money, he gets a boat load of it regardless of how many years he plays or not. If the Pats surround him with 9-7 talent this year and next, I believe he walks away and starts the next part of his life.

See us going 5-6 the rest of the way do ya?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I think every game the rest of the way is a dog fight. Saints, Phins (2) Jets, Broncos, Browns, Ravens. Can the pats put up enough points against these teams? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Realizing I'm in the minority here I'm still believing Brady will be gone after the 2014 season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Realizing I'm in the minority here I'm still believing Brady will be gone after the 2014 season.

I posted the same thing when he negotiated his new contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

18 million in dead money. Not sure how that is goin to be possible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Perhaps, BB does an Ainge and trades TB12 for multiple picks.  What would you ask for that trade?

Red Sox in 2013 World Series, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

There are 6 games we could easily lose looking at the rest of the schedule.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Frankly, I wouldn't blame him for getting out of here. A Colts/Manning type of deal wouldn't surprise me. I think Kraft really cares about TB and would like to see him have a chance to win another ring before he's done. The chances of that happening with BB as GM are slim.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

18 million in dead money. Not sure how that is goin to be possible.

Look at this years dead money number

Sections
Shortcuts