Looking ahead, with strong comments regarding the OL which is why the O has struggled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Re: Looking ahead, with strong comments regarding the OL which is why the O has struggled

In response to glenr's comment:

Looks like the new 'Brady has no responsibility for loses' excuse is that he needs not to be touched or hurried in order to complete passes?

Says the troll who said he was leaving the board and going elsewhere.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Looking ahead, with strong comments regarding the OL which is why the O has struggled

In response to wozzy's comment:

Oh my god, Oline is now our weakness..?

With injuries to Gronk, Wilfork, Mayo, Talib, Amendola, Vereen and a bevy of rookie receivers, the weakness we should be worrying ourselves sick over now is O Line?

It couldn't be that the Jests defensive tackles were big and good, or the Saints, it has to be that we sux...  

Get a grip, worry about who is going to play DT this week, who is covering Mayo's production, will Talib be back...  

To be fair I've never been a fan of an undersized center like Wendell, always thought Connolly should start at center and Cannon or Kline should start at guard but the offense hasn't played well, it isn't only the receivers, the O Line, Brady or McDaniels, it's all of the above.

^ this is certainly true ... it's a bit of everything.

But modern NFL offenses are so orchestrated. This thing isn't going to function well until everyone is healthy and gets to practice together as a unit.

It's not as simple as putting it on Brady, or the new WRs or the OC or the line, or Ridley (who hasn't shouldered enough blame for spotty, inconsistent running when the team needs him to step up).

The issue IS a personell issue, which, like Prolate intimated, has had a ripple effect altering everyone's timing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Here we go...

See, this is why I had to start the thread I did about Brady's shoulder.  What a bunch of morons.

We stop running it and OL isn't perfect in pass protection. Gee, I am confused why that happens!

lmao

confused is your natural state.

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...jets troll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Here we go...

See, this is why I had to start the thread I did about Brady's shoulder.  What a bunch of morons.

We stop running it and OL isn't perfect in pass protection. Gee, I am confused why that happens!

lmao

You started the post about Brady's shoulder because you are sick.  AS if there were ever ANY doubts about that.

Honestly, no need for you to keep showing us just how sick.  We already know.

Regardless, how bout that 22nd ranked O-line?

Not quite as good as that 31nd ranked D, that has been carrying us for years, but I'm sure they'll get there.

Good job, BB!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The o-line is part of why Brady has been struggling. Hope they get it fixed by the time they paly Indy and Balty

Sections
Shortcuts