Looking ahead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Looking ahead

Kolb is starting in place of the injured Skelton.

Plus or minus?

The cards looked pretty bad, and getting a chance at kolb who has been a turn over machine and couldn't win the starting job over skelton seems like its going to be another easy day for the young fellas we have on defense.

I expect 2 sacks for Jones.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: Looking ahead

Cmon people lets talk some football.

Cards+ Kolb >or< Cards+Skelton.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Doesn't matter who is going to be their QB, it's going to be a blood bath on Sunday.  I'm expecting a very big game from the Patriots, both on offense and defense.  TFB goes over 375 yards AND Riddley goes for 100+.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I only saw kolb play for philly a few games, thought he was good.He does have potential for a good game. Sitting on the bench and getting his chance now might bring out the best in him.

Do want another look at our new D but thinking this game will be a bigger test for the offense.
    Want to see how the running game and protection for Brady goes against a good defensive front. Expect to see some running and creative play calling from under center to neutralize the rush and keep the opponents D on their heals...but who knows.

Sections
Shortcuts