Looking for a 90's style Pats jersey to buy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notanegativefan. Show notanegativefan's posts

Looking for a 90's style Pats jersey to buy

I love those uniforms, but I cant find them anywhere. Any suggestions? Used is ok too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Looking for a 90's style Pats jersey to buy

check ebay

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phluff17. Show phluff17's posts

I was looking for a Ben Coates jersey a few weeks ago, in white, but had no luck.  I could only find blue.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In Response to Looking for a 90's style Pats jersey to buy:
    [QUOTE]I love those uniforms, but I cant find them anywhere. Any suggestions? Used is ok too.
    Posted by notanegativefan[/QUOTE]

http://proshopcache.patriots.com/index.cfm?fa=browse.detail&pdid=106&pid=12905&sdid=106&return=fa%3Dbrowse%2Elist%26pdid%3D106%26stid%3D0%26sdid%3D106%26max%3D1000

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from phluff17. Show phluff17's posts

whoa...all I said was that I was looking for one of his jerseys.  

you don't know this because I don't advertise how long I've been a Pats fan for, but he was one of my favorite players as a young Pats fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notanegativefan. Show notanegativefan's posts

Yep, thats the jersey Im looking for, but I really want a Troy Brown one, but I cant find one of those anywhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I've got a used Bledsoe jersey that's bright blue. I'll sell it to ya for $20...just kidding it a collectors item!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a 90's style Pats jersey to buy:
    [QUOTE]I've got a used Bledsoe jersey that's bright blue. I'll sell it to ya for $20...just kidding it a collectors item!
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]

My wife has a Bledsoe jersey also. You can have mine for 10 dollars! Yes!!! Less than half the price of that price gouger Jam. There is a bit of dried car wax and a few oil spots you would have to deal with but, other than that......

Here is a link to help you on your way

http://www.patriotsjerseydeals.com/player/new-england-patriots-drew-bledsoe-memorabilia

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

http://proshopcache.patriots.com/index.cfm?fa=browse.detail&pid=24842&return=gclid%3DCMnh3rfK250CFRBM5QodCivVyQ

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It's encouraging to see that there are people in the world who actually liked those horrible early Flying Elvis incarnations.

Just putrid.

(I've got the Reebok lined windbreaker with Elvis on the breast and on the back. I still wear that thing. It's freakin' hideous.)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notanegativefan. Show notanegativefan's posts

yea they were ugly at the time, but i find them much more original and cool then the red ones, especially when the pats first helmet logo wasnt pat the patriot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbreg7. Show rbreg7's posts

I have a Dave Meggett jersey.

Probably worth some cash for it's randomness.

Sections
Shortcuts