Looking for a couple of good books to read?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read?

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read?:
    " LOL! So I have never posted a pic of myself on here because of work. As I promised another poster I will post a pic by late summer. I am brunette, pretty young, green eyes, 5'7 and yes I truly love football (ALL aspects of football not just the Pats). And yes I can and love to read. I also like long walks on the beach and men who aren't afraid to share their feelings ." Kellie, ya ever see Groundhog Day?  Bill Murray's (character: Phil) speaking to Andie Macdowell (character: Rita), asking her what she looks for in a man: Phil: " What are ya looking for? Who is your perfect guy ? Rita: " First of all, he's far too humble to know he's perfect ." Phil: " That's me ." Rita: " He's intelligent, supportive, funny ." Phil: " Me, Me...Me ." Rita: " He's romantic and courageous ." Phil: " Me also ." Rita: " He's got a good body, but doesn't look in the mirror every two minutes ." Phil: " I have a great body and sometimes I go months without looking in a mirror ." Rita: " He's not afraid to cry in front of me ." Phil: " This is a man we're talking about, right ?" ~ So that's that...First off, I'm well-aware that this is a thread about reading, and I my best reference was a film...but in my defense, Everybody knows that there really hasn't been anything ever written about relationships... Needless to say, garytx is right on this one...I'm not one single bit afraid to express my feelings, ZERO Violent Felony Convictions, NOT some freaky jealous & possesive cyber-stalker.  Yup, I qualify on ALL of the above and even more...wait just a minute, WhoTH is this other poster, You promised to post a pic by the end of his summer for, I don't like it when my girl's messin' around on me, 'cause than I have ta do something crazy to that guy...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

I love you guys! What kind of conviction was it?! I don't remember who the poster was, if I have some free time, I'll do some digging! Hey where's your pic? How can I show you mine if you don't show me yours!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Well SOB, Christmas in August! Nothing better than an intellectual female with a love for all things Patriots (Or football, as long as she ain't a Jet fan. Tebow Christ, Jet females look like Rex Ryan in a wig).  Sorry Laz, if you want this woman you will have to fight me to the death. As long as she's 19 years of age, but she's probably 25. ; )  And sorry, luv, I don't share feelings. Still young, dum and full of c*m.
    Posted by 49Patriots

You may be disappointed...I'm older than 25 but younger than 30...
    But to address your other concerns... My hatred of the Jets is well documented on this board. I could sit here all day and talk a bout how much I hate all things Jet. As fas as The Tebow goes.....I DO NOT want him on the Pats......but I wouldn't mind taking his um....flower!! Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : You may be disappointed...I'm older than 25 but younger than 30... But to address your other concerns... My hatred of the Jets is well documented on this board. I could sit here all day and talk a bout how much I hate all things Jet. As fas as The Tebow goes.....I DO NOT want him on the Pats......but I wouldn't mind taking his um....flower!!
    Posted by KellieMB

why take the flower his mom gave him haha, you are awesome!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : why take the flower his mom gave him haha, you are awesome!
    Posted by Pats7393

Hahahahaha!! Ahhh...Tebow....the thought of him whispering bible verses in my ear gives me the tingles!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Hahahahaha!! Ahhh...Tebow....the thought of him whispering bible verses in my ear gives me the tingles!!
    Posted by KellieMB

Kellie I think you scared off Laz and I say no comment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : LOL! So I have never posted a pic of myself on here because of work. As I promised another poster I will post a pic by late summer. I am brunette, pretty young, green eyes, 5'7 and yes I truly love football (ALL aspects of football not just the Pats). And yes I can and love to read. I also like long walks on the beach and men who aren't afraid to share their feelings.
    Posted by KellieMB

:)  I won't say who you promised.....and no I am not a pervert....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Well SOB, Christmas in August! Nothing better than an intellectual female with a love for all things Patriots (Or football, as long as she ain't a Jet fan. Tebow Christ, Jet females look like Rex Ryan in a wig).  Sorry Laz, if you want this woman you will have to fight me to the death. As long as she's 19 years of age, but she's probably 25. ; )  And sorry, luv, I don't share feelings. Still young, dum and full of c*m.
    Posted by 49Patriots

We can tell by your posts and the picture of you on your Avatar in your undies....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : I love you guys! What kind of conviction was it?! I don't remember who the poster was, if I have some free time, I'll do some digging! Hey where's your pic? How can I show you mine if you don't show me yours!
    Posted by KellieMB

Frown

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Gee, when I posted some flirty messages, Kellie called me a sl*t Hmmmmm but at least I post  pictures of ME, not a catelog image.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Gee, when I posted some flirty messages, Kellie called me a sl*t Hmmmmm but at least I post  pictures of ME, not a catelog image.
    Posted by NEGAME

LOL..You know what..I was thinking the same exact thing but I didn't want to be the one to start trouble.Innocent

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : LOL..You know what..I was thinking the same exact thing but I didn't want to be the one to start trouble.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Thank you ewhite!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Game, I never called you a sl*t! (at least not seriously) I just said that when you post a pic of you t*ts you can be suprised when a bunch of guys make pervy comments about you. In all seriousness you seem like a nice gril who really likes football so can we just call a truce?! We're they only 2 normal girls on here we should stick together!

Also, that avatar started off as a joke, I have never tried to pass it off as me. I would put my own pic as my avavtar if I could, but I really just can't right now..not trying to deceive anyone!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? :
    Posted by m1021us

I am SO sorry!! As soon as I saw your screen name I remembered it was you!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]I also highly, HIGHLY advise Dr. James Lavin's Secrets of the NE Pats Vol I and II.  Superb.  The detail is incredible and in a lot of ways puts Patriot Reign and Education of a Coach to shame.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUO

Thanks! I'm ordering it now...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : I am SO sorry!! As soon as I saw your screen name I remembered it was you!!
    Posted by KellieMB

And I thought that we were friends.....  :(

I know that NEGAME is not my friend.....she would rather be friends with a Chargers fan......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : And I thought that we were friends.....  :( I know that NEGAME is not my friend.....she would rather be friends with a Chargers fan......
    Posted by m1021us

I would never insult you like that! You need to put some kind of pic up so I can remember you!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

....and men who aren't afraid to share their feelings. Warped though they may be, Laz is the guy for you then!
    Posted by garytx

Now THAT is FUNNY!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Posted by NEGAME

ALL WOMAN! ALL THE TIME!  That  is our GAMER!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSox1980. Show BoSox1980's posts

kelliemb you look good in purple

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

kelliemb you look good in purple
    Posted by BoSox1980

Ummmmmmmm who the F*&* is this?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSox1980. Show BoSox1980's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Ummmmmmmm who the F*&* is this?
    Posted by KellieMB

oh you know who i am. i told you i would find you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i hope bosox isnt creeping on kellie!!!

things could get weird in here

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : oh you know who i am. i told you i would find you.
    Posted by BoSox1980

LOLOL!! ok first of all I HATE you!! You scared the Sh*t out of me!!!!!!!!!!!

EWWWWW...why do you have a Red Sox name????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSox1980. Show BoSox1980's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : LOLOL!! ok first of all I HATE you!! You scared the Sh*t out of me!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWW...why do you have a Red Sox name????
    Posted by KellieMB

sorry! im going to spill all your dirty secrets on here. arent you supposed to be working btw?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

i hope bosox isnt creeping on kellie!!! things could get weird in here
    Posted by rebels1520

He's my co-worker! But yes he is creepy!

Sections
Shortcuts