Looking for a couple of good books to read?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read?

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read?:
    In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : where are all the guys that were posting about you all day? kinda suprised they dont want to know all about you.
    Posted by BoSox1980

You scared them away....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSox1980. Show BoSox1980's posts

haha i know kellie is a woman!!! well i guess i dont know but BoSox does so i will take his word and stop cyber flirting bosox you arent even a pats fan you dont deserve our girl Kellie ;) (wink)
    Posted by rebels1520

ok this is going to be the last nice post about her because all she does is make fun of the sox all day and call me a pu  $$y.

she is a girl, shes hot, she loves football so much that i personally have had to tell her to shut up about it on more than one ocasion

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : ok this is going to be the last nice post about her because all she does is make fun of the sox all day and call me a pu  $$y. she is a girl, shes hot, she loves football so much that i personally have had to tell her to shut up about it on more than one ocasion
    Posted by BoSox1980

Why aren't you nice to me like this in real life...you're like EL you have cyber courage!

Edit: actually after I read it again 90% of it isn't nice!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : ok this is going to be the last nice post about her because all she does is make fun of the sox all day and call me a pu  $$y. she is a girl, shes hot, she loves football so much that i personally have had to tell her to shut up about it on more than one ocasion
    Posted by BoSox1980

Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSox1980. Show BoSox1980's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Why aren't you nice to me like this in real life...you're like EL you have cyber courage! Edit: actually after I read it again 90% of it isn't nice!
    Posted by KellieMB

i just finifshed reading your posts. the only lie i found is that you know how to read.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : i just finifshed reading your posts. the only lie i found is that you know how to read.
    Posted by BoSox1980

Lol!!!!! Stop talking to me via the internet and walk down the hall. Why is this training taking so long? I just heard someone scream you better get off the internet and go in there!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I just said that when you post a pic of you t*ts you can be suprised when a bunch of guys make pervy comments about you. Posted by KellieMB

LOL, i did miss something? haven't see any pervy commnets towards her, just ones of admiration

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Lol!!!!! Stop talking to me via the internet and walk down the hall. Why is this training taking so long? I just heard someone scream you better get off the internet and go in there!!
    Posted by KellieMB

Sorry I missed that exchange, it read better without much interuption from all of us.  soooo listen I was wondering ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xgOk5iic8w

LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I also like ... men who aren't afraid to share their feelings.
    Posted by KellieMB

Uh-Oh.

You just enlisted leon as your personal stalker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Sorry I missed that exchange, it read better without much interuption from all of us.  soooo listen I was wondering .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xgOk5iic8w LOL
    Posted by Pats7393

Are you goning to fly me down to Hotlanta?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Are you goning to fly me down to Hotlanta?
    Posted by KellieMB

Offcourse, we need more Patriot fans in the dirty dirty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To Kellie and ALL:

NOT scared off one single bit, Just had to work on Friday...  Can you ALL believe that there are times at my job, where they need you to work an entire 8 hour work day, freakin' ridiculous.  
         At first the boss used to come up to me and say things like, "Laz, Look-we ALL know that you're a cr#zy hard-worker, so this afternoon we could really use the extra help that you'd bring to the table by pushing through some of this work."  Because I'd usually say back, "Look Steve-we ALL know that I'm a hard-worker AND I'm cr#zy, so if you'd like, I could really help us ALL by goin upstairs to work some extra sense into your boss, maybe push him through a table."  "Man Laz" he'll say, "You cr#ck me up, ANYone else would get in trouble except you...".  So Steve doesn't come up to me anymore with "suggestions" any longer...For me and my boss bud-Steve, are far more informal now:  "Hey, Laz...IF at all possible, Can you do an 8 hour day 1 X this week maybe...NOT because I need ya to, I'm just gettin' some heat...BUT not about you, at all...no way. See it's the extra work part I got deadlines for."   Steve's a great guy...but it's funny watching  him sweat on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, before I put in 2 full days on Thursday & Friday. 

~Alright, NOW that I've come off as some underachieving insane person, I'd like to dispel that myth once and for all:  I am NOT an underachiever...so there ya have it.  IF someone needs any proof, just tell me where you live so I can come and offer you some. 
         Lmao...just messin'.  Alright, Kellie-RE: A Pic of yourself, KEEP US INFORMED. Between your description and Bosox's personal voucher (btw bosox, some funny stuff last few pages), you're lookin' good darlin'...Again, I trully feel the neccessity to add that I'm not a cyber-stalker (although again, I don't wanna rule out it's appeal, I just really don't have that kind of...err-I don't care enough). 
    So Kellie, IF you post it a pic and I offer up my e-mail, then you ARE as beautiful as I am...so write me.  But then see, I sometimes DO forget things...And so IF and when you give us a trully wonderful pic of yourself, and I somehow and in some way, Forget to respond in kind, ahh, Forever- It just clearly means that YOU ARE an absolute stunner, but that you're simply TOO Good...Very Important to remember on this last one: It's that you're simply Too Wonderful, o.k.? (lol).

ALSO, I'd post a pic of myself...but I don't know how to.  I ain't even jokin' here on this one: SOMEone here can certainly back me on the fact that I always let it fly, and ahh-deal with the repercussions when the judge says I have to.  I mean Jesus, It's not like my job title for the company I work on a computer for, all day long, Is Network Manager, right?  Oh yea...  Still, I never said that I was very good at what I do, just that I tried hard (HUGE difference)...
         So IF ya want my Bio in writing, cause that'll have to do (again, ouldn't care 1 bit about net anonymity...when I DO lie, I try to make it far too outlandish to be believable-I actually despise falsity): 
    So here's ME- 
    I'm just over 6'0 (people lie about being bigger all the time, but it somewhat confuses me being bigger than 90% of the people I see on the street, and then-well I guess all the 6'4 people are ALL on this board...weird); 225lbs (work-out almost every single day); Blue eyes, Shaved light brown head; 32 years old; English & Philosophy/Linguistics dble major from UConn; No drinking or drugs...ahmm-any longer (3 years); Love Animals & Kids...but seriously, my silver-spotted Bengal hybrid cat is enough, so yea-Let me amend this as it stands currently- I like other people's kids...as I'm very good with children, THEN I get to go home and sleep in my quiet condo in peace (sheez, that's not selfish?); I REALLY love animals (except crocodiles & monkees...obviously-Because there's NO such thing as croc empathy-NO "Croc Whisperers" and because there's TOO much empathy with godless d!rty chimps); Rap Music (Cypress, Dre, Jay Z, P Enemy)...because there's zero Rock Bands these days that aren't a Disney Conglomerate Creation (90's were good though-Pumpkins, Nirvana, Soundgarden);    

So that's that...oh yea-I've given up on reading, for a time at least.  Someone once said, "Writers are people for who writing is difficult."  Same can be said for reading: When ya know good vs bad reading/writing, Not only does it abate the "fun-factor" of simple enjoyment, but as an Engl (and etc.) Major, it's chore of knowledge attainment. 
         Fav Philosphers: Schopenhauer ("The World as Will & Representation"), Nietzsche ("Will to Power"), Plato ("Plato's Republic") added homework-Wittgenstein & Kierkegaard;
         Fav Psychologists: Freud ("Civilization & It's Discontents" "Interpretation of Dreams"), Jung (essays on Archetypes, Animus & Anima), not sure where Satre ("Nausea") or Huxley's ("Doors of Perception") or Ernest Becker's masterpiece ("The Denial of Death")- Fit In to this equation on my insanity...but they loom large; 
         Always diggin on aspects of Eastern Religion of Hinduism with "Bhagavad Gita", "Upanishads", and "Rig Veda" AND various teachings in "Mahayana" & "Theravada" Buddhism;
         Fav Poetry- Arthur Rimbaud ("A Season in Hell"), William Blake ("Songs of Innocence & Experience"), some William Wordsworth, definately T.S. Eliot's "Prufrock", W.B. Yeats, Wallace Stevens & Robert Frost for the first one being Understood but largely Unknown, and the second one for being Known but largely Misunderstood; 
         And Finally RE: Literature that actual those saner mere mortals read- Vonnegut ("Galapagos" more than his "Slaughterhouse 5"), Kafka (collected short stories, esp. "The Judgement" "The Penal Colony" & "The Metamorphosis"), Hemingway ("In Our Time" & "The Old Man & The Sea"), Kerouac ("On the Road" maybe "Dharma B^ms"), finally I love a lesser-known Polish writer named Bruno Schulz ("Street of Crocodiles")...amongst 10 dozen others (rather too late for brevity's sake).

~Yea...didn't want ta make that a treatise on literature, so I'm sorta suppossing my whole "sane" argument is out the window...but ya know what, f' it- das' who I am.  It's important for me to note, that I've sworn off reading, And since ya'll know that anything I do, HAS to be done fanatically and in the realm of the absolute...so thus, I don't even read street signs when in my car any more. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Why would you need to read anyone else, when you write better than anyone else and I suspect this is bad writing and reading.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Why would you need to read anyone else, when you write better than anyone else and I suspect this is bad writing and reading.
    Posted by NEGAME

Is this towards me Gamer?  IF so, thank ya dear...  See, I don't want to "write better than anyone" else I see, I simply want to think & write better than anyone else who was ever written anything down since the dawn of mankind...perhaps compose a novel which sells just a tad better than the Christian Bible, possibly give rise to a new-age philosphy, obviously enact a some superior form of vernacular language through various colloquial phrases and certainly some radical new overall form...  Anything less, and I mean- why even bother at all?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Is this towards me Gamer ?  IF so, thank ya dear...  See, I don't want to " write better than anyone " else I see , I simply want to think & write better than anyone else who was ever written anything down since the dawn of mankind ...perhaps compose a novel which sells just a tad better than the Christian Bible, possibly give rise to a new-age philosphy, obviously enact a some superior form of vernacular language through various colloquial phrases and certainly some radical new overall form...  Anything less, and I mean- why even bother at all?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Are you writing a novel?  if not you should be. But please dumb it down so people like me can understand it!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Are you writing a novel?  if not you should be. But please dumb it down so people like me can understand it!! 
    Posted by NEGAME

He is dumbing it down. That's why it's incoherent.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Looking for a couple of good books to read? : Are you goning to fly me down to Hotlanta?
    Posted by KellieMB

Wow, I must have inadvertently got redirected to Craigs list. Don't forget to tell him to leave an envelope on the night stand that says "Gift"