Looking For Tickets For Nov. 2nd Game vs Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Looking For Tickets For Nov. 2nd Game vs Broncos

I tried getting tickets this morning on the Pats site as soon as they went on sale but came up empty handed. All individual game tickets were gone within 10 minutes !!  Was wondering if there is any seasons tickets holders out there that might have an extra pair for Nov. 2nd against the Broncos and willing to sell them to a fellow Pats fan. I have seen the Patriots many times on the road but have never been to Gillette for a game. I am going to the Bruins game on Nov. 1st and it  would make the trip perfect if I could get to the game at Gillette the next day. Would be nice to finally see a Pats game in the friendly confines of Gillette rather than always in hostile territory. Hopefully someone can help.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Looking For Tickets For Nov. 2nd Game vs Broncos

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I tried getting tickets this morning on the Pats site as soon as they went on sale but came up empty handed. All individual game tickets were gone within 10 minutes !!  Was wondering if there is any seasons tickets holders out there that might have an extra pair for Nov. 2nd against the Broncos and willing to sell them to a fellow Pats fan. I have seen the Patriots many times on the road but have never been to Gillette for a game. I am going to the Bruins game on Nov. 1st and it  would make the trip perfect if I could get to the game at Gillette the next day. Would be nice to finally see a Pats game in the friendly confines of Gillette rather than always in hostile territory. Hopefully someone can help.....

[/QUOTE]

JP, would you buy 4 seats at face value?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I really only need 2 tickets. What do you have ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have 4 great seats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Jp, let me know if you do get karp's seats.  We can still meet for a drink at the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have 4 great seats.

[/QUOTE]

What section are the seats in ? Would you be willing to sell 2 ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jp, let me know if you do get karp's seats.  We can still meet for a drink at the game.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Pro, I sent you a personal email this morning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Okay--I'll check from home.  If Karp wants to sell, maybe take his.  I still haven't figured out my plans for the Broncos.  I'm probably using at least two of my own, so the question is whether the other two are going to be used by my friends or relatives.  I haven't sorted it all out yet.  I have so many people asking for tickets this year it's crazy.  Maybe that means people think it's going to be a very good year. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Okay--I'll check from home.  If Karp wants to sell, maybe take his.  I still haven't figured out my plans for the Broncos.  I'm probably using at least two of my own, so the question is whether the other two are going to be used by my friends or relatives.  I haven't sorted it all out yet.  I have so many people asking for tickets this year it's crazy.  Maybe that means people think it's going to be a very good year. 

[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, this is more difficult than I thought it would be. I just want to experience a game at Gillette. Really don't want to have to resort to stub hub, they are crazy, ridiculous prices.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, this is more difficult than I thought it would be. I just want to experience a game at Gillette. Really don't want to have to resort to stub hub, they are crazy, ridiculous prices.

[/QUOTE]

I think between all of us on the site we'll work things out. My problem is getting people who I usually go with to commit this early.  The haven't all figured out their fall schedules yet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think between all of us on the site we'll work things out. My problem is getting people who I usually go with to commit this early.  The haven't all figured out their fall schedules yet.

[/QUOTE]

I am very committed, I already have the tickets to the Bruins game on the Saturday so I'm really hoping to get to the Pats game on the Sunday. I like to plan early. Lol  Like you said hopefully someone comes through. Hopefully Karp is willing to sell 2 out of his 4.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Armchaircoach. Show Armchaircoach's posts

I'm reading this thread and if it helps I'd be interested in taking the other 2 seats rKarp has at face value.  I too tried this morning and had to settle with stub hub for the Oakland game, but would be psyched if the Broncos tix were available at a price I can afford.  Long shot, but what the heck?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am very committed, I already have the tickets to the Bruins game on the Saturday so I'm really hoping to get to the Pats game on the Sunday. I like to plan early. Lol  Like you said hopefully someone comes through. Hopefully Karp is willing to sell 2 out of his 4.

[/QUOTE]

I am trying to get a decision from my son...hard to get him to commit this early as well...will advise shortly

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am trying to get a decision from my son...hard to get him to commit this early as well...will advise shortly

[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks Karp,hopefully it works out in my favour. Lol Just curious what section are your seats in ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks Karp,hopefully it works out in my favour. Lol Just curious what section are your seats in ?

[/QUOTE]

my daughter and her husband are going. 2 tickets left, usually my son and I. waiting for my son to advise. he is trying to recruit a friend to go in my place

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

my daughter and her husband are going. 2 tickets left, usually my son and I. waiting for my son to advise. he is trying to recruit a friend to go in my place

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Karp, keep me posted. In the meantime I'll try to see what else I can come up with.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Karp, keep me posted. In the meantime I'll try to see what else I can come up with.

[/QUOTE]

Are you only interested in that game?

I dont think I am going to attend the 2 night games either

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes unfortunately that will be the only game I can attend. I've already purchased Bruin tickets for the night before. Im from Canada just outside Buffalo so it's about a 7.5 hour drive for me. I usually only make it down to Boston once or twice a year. I know it's a big game for someone to sell their tickets but the dates  worked perfect for me and my cousin to go. I honestly didn't think it would be this tough to get a pair of tickets. I only would use stub hub as a very last resource as you know their prices are ridiculous which I wouldn't be able to afford.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes unfortunately that will be the only game I can attend. I've already purchased Bruin tickets for the night before. Im from Canada just outside Buffalo so it's about a 7.5 hour drive for me. I usually only make it down to Boston once or twice a year. I know it's a big game for someone to sell their tickets but the dates  worked perfect for me and my cousin to go. I honestly didn't think it would be this tough to get a pair of tickets. I only would use stub hub as a very last resource as you know their prices are ridiculous which I wouldn't be able to afford.

[/QUOTE]

JP, I think something will work out with either Karp or me.   I know it's nerve-wracking to wait, but things get clearer once the season starts.  I have a gentlemen's agreement with the guys I normally go with that they get first chance to take the tickets if I'm not using them, so I feel like I have to wait for them to make up their minds before I can offer the tickets to someone else.  The problem I have is they tend not to make up their minds until a bit closer to the game--usually a couple of weeks ahead. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Prolate,

I would like to offer $200 per ticket for 2 tickets and I would like meet you before the game in the lot with whoever it is you go to games with.

It will be hilarious. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Prolate,

I would like to offer $200 per ticket for 2 tickets and I would like meet you before the game in the lot with whoever it is you go to games with.

It will be hilarious. 

[/QUOTE]

Frightening, really.  But maybe someday . . .  JP has first dibs though, after my regulars . . . I have a distinct bias toward getting more Canadians to games . . . 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

JP, I think something will work out with either Karp or me.   I know it's nerve-wracking to wait, but things get clearer once the season starts.  I have a gentlemen's agreement with the guys I normally go with that they get first chance to take the tickets if I'm not using them, so I feel like I have to wait for them to make up their minds before I can offer the tickets to someone else.  The problem I have is they tend not to make up their minds until a bit closer to the game--usually a couple of weeks ahead. 

[/QUOTE]

Ok Pro, not a problem. I totally understand you have other people to go through first regarding tickets. I just hope it works out in my favour. I'm just anticipating going to Gillette for the first time. Maybe it works out we are sitting together.