Looking for tickets for the Divisional game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Looking for tickets for the Divisional game

I'm thinking about flying up with my wife for the Divisional game. Any ideas as to where I can get tickets aside from the usual Stubhub, Ace Ticket, etc?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Looking for tickets for the Divisional game

Somebody help apdynasty out!  He wants to go to the game!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

In response to apdynasty23's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm thinking about flying up with my wife for the Divisional game. Any ideas as to where I can get tickets aside from the usual Stubhub, Ace Ticket, etc?

[/QUOTE]

Got 2 tickets in section 110

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Joining the Patriots waiting list for season tickets gives you access to buying tickets at face value thru Patriots ticket exchange.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In response to Seastixholdersince1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Email me at anandp[at]myriann.com. Definitely interested.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Buy from Gilette ticket office - lots of people like the group I used to go to games with, pass on the playoffs due to cost of the tix. Krafty legally cant do a thing about anybody selling their tickets privately as long as they are sold at face value,,,,,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awesome!  Hope you guys can make a deal!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Email me at anandp[at]myriann.com. Definitely interested.

[/QUOTE]

sent you a message from this site.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Just replied.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is this a done deal yet?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Hey everybody, I'm going to be up in Syracuse the weekend of the Pats home divisional round and my dad and one of his buddies were going to drive up to catch the game.  I am bummed at the timing of my trip to Syracuse, but these were my original plans.  Being my stubborn self, I can't accept that I will miss this opportunity so I was planning to fly out of Syracuse on Saturday night and catch the game on Sunday.

The problem is, my Dad and his friend only know of this 2-ticket package.  Do any of you know where I can get a decent deal for 3 tickets?  Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated!  

Hope everything worked out for you, apdynasty!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey everybody, I'm going to be up in Syracuse the weekend of the Pats home divisional round and my dad and one of his buddies were going to drive up to catch the game.  I am bummed at the timing of my trip to Syracuse, but these were my original plans.  Being my stubborn self, I can't accept that I will miss this opportunity so I was planning to fly out of Syracuse on Saturday night and catch the game on Sunday.

The problem is, my Dad and his friend only know of this 2-ticket package.  Do any of you know where I can get a decent deal for 3 tickets?  Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated!  

[/QUOTE]

Just buy standing room only tickets.  Easy. 

[/QUOTE]

Have you done this before?  I've heard nothing but terrible experiences with standing room only tickets.  Hard to see, lose your spot if you move, ushers are d*cks, etc.

Plus, I'll be with 2 guys in their late 50's so having them constantly run to the bathroom and losing their spot will kind of ruin the experience.

Do you have any other sources/sites where I can get upper deck tickets?  We really couldn't care less if they're nosebleeds; we honestly would rather them not only because of price, but it's easier to see the whole field and watch the plays develop.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Craigslist but ask the right questions before you send money to someone. I've had good experiences.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

Craigslist but ask the right questions before you send money to someone. I've had good experiences.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking out, ap.  I actually just had a buddy get scammed for $1100 for 3 tickets to the Skins game this week.  It literally just happened today. The tickets were a fraud.  It's sad the guy lost $1100 bucks but you HAVE to do your due diligence when it comes to monetary transactions via the internet.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just buy standing room only tickets.  Easy. 

[/QUOTE]

Have you done this before?  I've heard nothing but terrible experiences with standing room only tickets.  Hard to see, lose your spot if you move, ushers are d*cks, etc.

Plus, I'll be with 2 guys in their late 50's so having them constantly run to the bathroom and losing their spot will kind of ruin the experience.

Do you have any other sources/sites where I can get upper deck tickets?  We really couldn't care less if they're nosebleeds; we honestly would rather them not only because of price, but it's easier to see the whole field and watch the plays develop.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's a LOT better than sitting in the upper tier, to be honest. You're closer to the field. Unless you're a registered dwarf, you shouldn't have issues seeing. Plus, any fan in there should be on their feet making noise when the Pats are on D anyway, so who needs a seat?

I never understood the plays develop thing when you're not behind the end zones. It's not like hockey where you're behind the net, in the balcony and can see the play develop.  Sure, you can see more, but you're further away from the field. I just thought getting 3 (odd numbers) GA tickets would be easier. Plus, the massive screen is right there anyway.

You won't get raped with broker prices etc with GA tickets either, IMO.

As for peeing, just drink booze pre game and then grab a beer in each half. That way you're not running into the bathroom anyway.  Even if you were up top you dont' want to do that.

[/QUOTE]

Duly noted.  Thanks for the insight, Russ.

In regards to the 'seeing the play develop,' all I can tell you is that I can vouch for nosebleeds on the sidelines, as opposed to behind the end zones.  In Lane Stadium (at Tech) I had season tickets in the North End Zone, which is unbelievably wild because of the band, crazy fans, etc. but the depth perception screws with you when it comes to running plays and deep balls.   I sat with one of my buddies one game in the East section (sideline) which was wayyy up in the nosebleeds and I thought it was a much more pleasant experience in regards to a football perspective.  I really do think you can see the whole play develop, pocket collapsing, how far running backs get, routes are more clear, etc.  I don't know, just my opinion.

Sections
Shortcuts