Looking forward to the end?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Looking forward to the end?

I dunno about any of you...but the stress of the upcoming game is killing me.  I'm distracted at work, checking this board for any new info, etc.  I think as much as i love football, I'm looking forward to the end of this.  I don't even want to imagine what I'm going to be like come Sunday.

At least the players themselves know that they do indeed, control the outcome.  From a fan's perspective...it's completely out of our hands and can only wait.  ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Smile

The Pats have been a great ride thus far and I'm hoping for a great ending to the season.

I think I'm burnt from the analysis (I still haven't watched NFLN or ESPN...i refuse to revisit 42) but certainly have been reading our town's newspapers.  I will say that the ESPNBoston branch has been putting out some informative and interesting pieces and should be commended.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Looking forward to the end?

MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!  CAN WE JUST PLAY THIS GAME ALLREADY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm both anxious and over all the hype in a big way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

In Response to Looking forward to the end?:
    [QUOTE]I dunno about any of you...but the stress of the upcoming game is killing me.  I'm distracted at work, checking this board for any new info, etc.  I think as much as i love football, I'm looking forward to the end of this.  I don't even want to imagine what I'm going to be like come Sunday. At least the players themselves know that they do indeed, control the outcome.  From a fan's perspective...it's completely out of our hands and can only wait.  ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  The Pats have been a great ride thus far and I'm hoping for a great ending to the season. I think I'm burnt from the analysis (I still haven't watched NFLN or ESPN...i refuse to revisit 42) but certainly have been reading our town's newspapers.  I will say that the ESPNBoston branch has been putting out some informative and interesting pieces and should be commended.
    Posted by Ytsejamer1[/QUOTE]
    Relax. These are the New England Patriots we are talking about. We are up for any challenge and i dont care what anyone says but i know deep down in their hearts, TB & BB want to get that Super Bowl back from '07. They will be more determined and come out with more fire than any other previous years. This game is an AVENGE! Regardless of the outcome, you know we will not go down without a fight and we will be back next year again. But I deep down believe we are going to shut them down sunday and its going to be a suprise that it wont be as close as everyone thinks it will be. Relax!!  HOFer TB has the ball!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

These big games absolutely kill me - I still haven't got over 07 and probably never will. I think had 4 heart attacks watching that last play - off game and I imagine this one will worse. It's been another great season, and I hope we can finish this thing off right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

i know it...they take the energy out of me...but what a rush if things work out in the end.  Like we were discussing in the SB36 thread as to where we were...in that game, we were just along for the ride and that was the most unexpected and honest thrill/joy/etc.  I think the last decade has really spoiled us to where we expect greatness each and every year.

I'll never get over 2007...pfffft... :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Its going to be a blowout, don't worry. The giants are a 9-7 team that got blown out by the redskins in week 14. They faced an imploding jets team, injured Romo, an awful unprepared Packer team and snuck through by a knee against SF and their horrible offense. All the stats go the Patriots way, that continues Sunday.