Looking over complete roster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Looking over complete roster

The Blue names are guys I figure make the team and the Red are players who are bubble players. Orange are players who need to really challenge to knock off some of the blue players but could if they live up to tallent level. The black I have as being cut or PS potential. LS Danny Aiken is in a tenuous spot and if someone else shows they can long snap and provide depth somewhere He is gone even as solid as he is.  I havent looked deep enough to see who that might be though. I suspect I have missed someone obvious to make the team or put someone on that most would leave off so I am currious if you all could look it over and see if there are any obvious mistakes on this quick look over I took. Also Eric Ketani for several reasons I feel at least makes the PS. I am very interested if you all agree.

2 K Chris Koepplin
    3 K Stephen Gostkowski
    8 QB Brian Hoyer
    10 WR Jabar Gaffney
    11 WRJulian Edelman
    12 QB Tom Brady
    13 WR Matt Rooark
    14 P Zoltan Mesko
    15 QB Ryan Mallett
    16 WR Anthony Gonzalez

17 WR Britt Davis
    18 WR Matthew Slater
    19 WR Donte' Stallworth
    21 CB Ras-I Dowling
    22 RB Stevan Ridley

23 CB Marquice Cole
    24 CB Kyle Arrington
    25 S Patrick Chung
    26 CB Will Allen
    27 DB Tavon Wilson
    28 S Steve Gregory

29b DB Sterling Moore
    29w RB Joseph Addai
    30 S Josh Barrett
    31 S Sergio Brown
    32 CB Devin McCourty
    34 RB Shane Vereen
    35 DB Ross Ventrone
    36 RB Eric Kettani
    37 CB Alfonzo Dennard
    38 RB Brandon Bolden
    39 RB Danny Woodhead
    41 DB Malcolm Williams
    42 FB Tony Fiammetta
    43 DB Nate Ebner
    45 LB Dont'a Hightower
    46 FB Spencer Larsen
    47 LB Mike Rivera
    48 LS Danny Aiken
    49 LB Markell Carter
    50 LB Rob Ninkovich
    51 LB Jerod Mayo

52 LB Dane Fletcher
    53 LB Jeff Tarpinian
    54 G Brian Waters
    55 LB Brandon Spikes
    58 LB Tracy White
    59 LB Bobby Carpenter
    60b DE Aaron Lavarias
    60w OL Jeremiah Warren
    61 OL Marcus Cannon
    62 OL Ryan Wendell
    63 C Dan Connolly

64 OL Donald Thomas
    65w OL Nick McDonald
    65b DL Marcus Forston
    66b DE Jake Bequette
    66w T Markus Zusevics
    67 C Dan Koppen
    68w OL Matt Kopa
    68b DE Justin Francis
    69b DE Alex Silvestro
    69w OL Kyle Hix
    70 G Logan Mankins
    71 DL Brandon Deaderick
    72 OL Robert Gallery
    74b DL Kyle Love

74w OL Jon Opperud
    75 DL Vince Wilfork
    76 T Sebastian Vollmer
    77 Nate Solder

80 WR Jeremy Ebert
    81 TE Aaron Hernandez

82 TE Brad Herman
    83 WR Wes Welker-color of money he is GONE traded by mid august.
    84 WR Deion Branch
    85 WR Chad Ochocinco

86 TE Daniel Fells
    87 TE Rob Gronkowski
    88 WR Brandon Lloyd

90 LB Niko Koutouvides
    91 DL Myron Pryor
    92 DL Gerard Warren
    94 DL Marcus Harrison
    95 DE Chandler Jones
    96 LB Jermaine Cunningham
    97 DL Ron Brace
    98 DE Jonathan Fanene
    99 LB Trevor Scott

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Looking over complete roster

wow suprised no one wanted to take this assignment on. not going to hold anyone to it just curious if I was in the ball park so to speak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In Response to Re: Looking over complete roster:
    [QUOTE]wow suprised no one wanted to take this assignment on. not going to hold anyone to it just curious if I was in the ball park so to speak.
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]
    Looks like you have 55 players making the final 53 man roster with 9 WR's?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Watch guard Jeremiah Warren,DT Fortson and DE/OLB Justin Francis make a serious run(they have every physical tool you could want at their position,Warren needs technical work,Fortson needs to go all out all the time and Francis to settle in working at both positions).I also look for DT/DE Jonathan Fanene and TE Daniel Fells to have bigger roles than many believe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

9 wr on your list...seems you need to reply to your own posts some more

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

More Red in the receiving core and some players in the black for this years low round picks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

I guess your one of the 13.2% not counted as being unemployed by the Dept of Labor and Statistics because you stopped looking.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

IMO: 

Welker stays - Branch released
    Sterling Moore makes it - Addai cut
    Ross Ventrone in - Ebert out
    Dane Fletcher in - Cunningham gone
    Jeff Tarpinian in - Waters gone (retirement calls)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Couple thoughts going down...

Anthony Gonzalez (blue- "a lock")...given his simply massive injury history, and with Welker (I know), plus Edelman, plus BB's own Northwestern guy he used a selection on (Jeremy Ebert), in the end doesn't make too certain Gonzalez warrants a true blue lock.

Matthew Slater (blue- "a lock")...Look, I know the NE world is high on Slater, but WHY?!?  He received a Special Team pro bowl nod, based merely on being #1- A NE Patriot, and #2- Being on special teams for more than 1 or 2 years (what, 3?)...  He can't play wideout...He WAS showing promise as a KR'er in 2009, but now he svx (4 KRs=17 yard average even).  And his ST's abilities are INSANELY overrated (8 Tackles this year with 2 Assists playing on KRs & PRs for 16 games...and prior to that 1 Tackle in 2008).

Sterling Moore (Orange-meaning, "has to challenge for a spot").  His late season and playoff play alone, makes me grant him a blue (especially IF we're already granting Dennard who hasn't played, and Dowling who's played for 2 games accumulating the whopping complete stats of: 3 Total Tackles...period).  I know Dennard & Dowling come with higher hopes & dreams, but I gotta work off of proven game experience & play, first & foremost (most other football fans do not agree with this however).  Anyway, Bigger issue is how talent at The CB spot translates to talent at the S spot...  In otherwords, IF it means, you're gonna cut a better CB like Moore, in favor of a lesser S, like Josh Barret (blue-"lock"), or Sergio Brown (orange), I'm ALWAYS against this IF the case offers the chance for a transferable player from CB-S opportunity.

The "blue" (lock) of Stallworth, Gafney, Branch, AND OchoCinco imo actually IS a pretty good call right now...I don't think anyone on Earth knows precisely how the top names on the lengthy wideout list is gonna inevitably play out come August.  Lol, Best to just leave it alone (I freakin' would too)...anything anyone says prior to camp actually getting under way, is gonna be serious hearsay.

Joseph Addai (blue-"lock"), I neither believe is any given either.  Addai 2007 WAS lookin' REALLY nice.  During that Perfect Season Game at Indy?  Addai performed like an ALL-Pro against us.  Draws, I standard formation, Dump-offs from Manning into the flat...Addai MADE that a contest.  But that was 2007-2008...and now we're heading into 2012-2013...and Addai just looks the lesser back from his earlier form.

RE: Fullback...I Don't think you should simply undersell the entire position en masse (Fiametta, Larsen, Kettani-All "Red"- bubble players).  Honestly, I don't know WHAT Belichick's thinking...But he's thinkin' something w/ those guys.  Fiametta, at the very least, IS one of THE Top 3 FBs in the entire league as it stands right now...so???

Bottom of the list looks great heading down, with imo 1 minor exception (a player whom I've seen sold off on several other Roster Lists):  Gerrard Warren...  Last year, with Haynesworth, and Ellis (and even 1 or 2 more DT/DE-types I'm forgetting now)- THAT was 1 thing...and it was an IN-sanely hard last cut...And based on how Warren performed against O-Linemen during Camp (in 1 on 1's he was 2nd ONLY to Vince Wilfork in besting O-Linemen)- IT Was...A Bad Cut to make.  But this year?  You almost HAVE to keep Warren on...IF not any longer, simply based on his play- BUT, due to the sheer void NE has on the D-Line for those true DT/DE types...Guys like Love, and even Myron Pryor (both blue "locks"), ARE much better suited for playing that 4-3 DT spot...IF Belichick wants to play even ANY 3-4 this year, Ya better believe either Gerrard Warren (orange-"has to challenge to make it") OR Marcus Harrison (black-meaning "cut")- WILL make this team...these guys CAN do 4-3 DT AND 3-4 DE...I just can't say the same for such a large number of NE's remaining 1-gapping-looking D-Linemen.

Honestly though, That's a pretty decent roster prediction DaBlade...kudos, much better than many we've seen here so far (please take my criticisms under this light...Lol, some roster predictions weren't even good enough to even criticize lol).     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

QB: 3 Brady,Hoyer,Mallot
    TE:  3 Gronkowski,Hernandez,Fells
    RB:  4 Ridley,Vereen,Woodhead,Addai
    OL:  9 Mankins,Soldier,Connolly,Vollmer,Cannon,Gallery,Waters,Wendell,Koppen.
    WR  5  Lloyd,Welker,Gaffney, Gonzalez.Stallworth

CB:  5 MCcourty,Dowling,Arrington,Dennard,Moore.
    S:   4 Chung,Gregory,Wilson,Barrett.
    DL: 9 Wilfork,love,Pryor,Jones,Fanene,Deadrick,Bequette,Cunningham,Scott.
    LB: 6 Spikes,Mayo,Hightower,Ninkovich,Fletcher,Carpenter.
    ST:  5 Slater,Edelman,Mesko,Gostkowski,Aiken

PS: RB Kettani,LB Carter,Wr Roark,OL Hix,TE Herman,DL Forston,DB Ebner,OL Kopa  

Then how many PUP's will get stashed for mid season replacements, plus 1 IR return. Who has not practiced making them eligible for PUP? Who will get the 1 IR exemption?

This reflects 17 new players or a 33% turnover. Typical for the team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Like I've said on numerous other blogs regarding the roster "I don't have a say in who makes the team,so any guess is just a mental exercise". So in short your guess is as good as anyone's!!! For the guy who said Waters is retiring your already wrong because they just announced he would be coming back for year #14. I'm just going to wait to see who BB keeps.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]IMO:  Welker stays - Branch released Sterling Moore makes it - Addai cut Ross Ventrone in - Ebert out Dane Fletcher in - Cunningham gone Jeff Tarpinian in - Waters gone (retirement calls)
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I think you can add Markell Carter, Brace, Ocho, and another bigger name wide out (perhaps Stallworth).  I like Tarpinian, but if he gets hurt in camp like he probably will..he's gone this time around (no hiding on the pup). I don't think they go into the season without Addai helping the young guys out, but I could see him getting cut in early October. I can see Dawling going on the pup. I've got to think they're getting tired of waiting for Pryor to be healthy and Edelman might get pushed out the door as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

In response to my having 55 not 53 blue... I was showing the depth of the roster not trying to end up with exactly the breakdown of all players. I also had to leave room for a "suprise" like Waters deciding to retire... not sure of that, or Gonzales being cut or placed on IR or some other player having that or PUP happen.

My next break down will be more indepth but I kind of wanted to just do a quick run through w/o actually counting to precisely how the roster shapes up. It was a helpful exercise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Nine WRs making the roster along with 3-4 TEs---don't think so!In Response to Looking over complete roster:
    [QUOTE]The Blue names are guys I figure make the team and the Red are players who are bubble players. Orange are players who need to really challenge to knock off some of the blue players but could if they live up to tallent level. The black I have as being cut or PS potential. LS Danny Aiken is in a tenuous spot and if someone else shows they can long snap and provide depth somewhere He is gone even as solid as he is.  I havent looked deep enough to see who that might be though. I suspect I have missed someone obvious to make the team or put someone on that most would leave off so I am currious if you all could look it over and see if there are any obvious mistakes on this quick look over I took. Also Eric Ketani for several reasons I feel at least makes the PS. I am very interested if you all agree. 2 K Chris Koepplin 3 K Stephen Gostkowski 8 QB Brian Hoyer 10 WR Jabar Gaffney 11 WRJulian Edelman 12 QB Tom Brady 13 WR Matt Rooark 14 P Zoltan Mesko 15 QB Ryan Mallett 16 WR Anthony Gonzalez 17 WR Britt Davis 18 WR Matthew Slater 19 WR Donte' Stallworth 21 CB Ras-I Dowling 22 RB Stevan Ridley 23 CB Marquice Cole 24 CB Kyle Arrington 25 S Patrick Chung 26 CB Will Allen 27 DB Tavon Wilson 28 S Steve Gregory 29b DB Sterling Moore 29w RB Joseph Addai 30 S Josh Barrett 31 S Sergio Brown 32 CB Devin McCourty 34 RB Shane Vereen 35 DB Ross Ventrone 36 RB Eric Kettani 37 CB Alfonzo Dennard 38 RB Brandon Bolden 39 RB Danny Woodhead 41 DB Malcolm Williams 42 FB Tony Fiammetta 43 DB Nate Ebner 45 LB Dont'a Hightower 46 FB Spencer Larsen 47 LB Mike Rivera 48 LS Danny Aiken 49 LB Markell Carter 50 LB Rob Ninkovich 51 LB Jerod Mayo 52 LB Dane Fletcher 53 LB Jeff Tarpinian 54 G Brian Waters 55 LB Brandon Spikes 58 LB Tracy White 59 LB Bobby Carpenter 60b DE Aaron Lavarias 60w OL Jeremiah Warren 61 OL Marcus Cannon 62 OL Ryan Wendell 63 C Dan Connolly 64 OL Donald Thomas 65w OL Nick McDonald 65b DL Marcus Forston 66b DE Jake Bequette 66w T Markus Zusevics 67 C Dan Koppen 68w OL Matt Kopa 68b DE Justin Francis 69b DE Alex Silvestro 69w OL Kyle Hix 70 G Logan Mankins 71 DL Brandon Deaderick 72 OL Robert Gallery 74b DL Kyle Love 74w OL Jon Opperud 75 DL Vince Wilfork 76 T Sebastian Vollmer 77 Nate Solder 80 WR Jeremy Ebert 81 TE Aaron Hernandez 82 TE Brad Herman 83 WR Wes Welker-color of money he is GONE traded by mid august. 84 WR Deion Branch 85 WR Chad Ochocinco 86 TE Daniel Fells 87 TE Rob Gronkowski 88 WR Brandon Lloyd 90 LB Niko Koutouvides 91 DL Myron Pryor 92 DL Gerard Warren 94 DL Marcus Harrison 95 DE Chandler Jones 96 LB Jermaine Cunningham 97 DL Ron Brace 98 DE Jonathan Fanene 99 LB Trevor Scott
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Like the roster part-timer except Carpenter gets cut.In Response to Re: Looking over complete roster:
    [QUOTE]QB: 3 Brady,Hoyer,Mallot TE:  3 Gronkowski,Hernandez,Fells RB:  4 Ridley,Vereen,Woodhead,Addai OL:  9 Mankins,Soldier,Connolly,Vollmer,Cannon,Gallery,Waters,Wendell,Koppen. WR  5  Lloyd,Welker,Gaffney, Gonzalez.Stallworth CB:  5 MCcourty,Dowling,Arrington,Dennard,Moore. S:   4 Chung,Gregory,Wilson,Barrett. DL: 9 Wilfork,love,Pryor,Jones,Fanene,Deadrick,Bequette,Cunningham,Scott. LB: 6 Spikes,Mayo,Hightower,Ninkovich,Fletcher,Carpenter. ST:  5 Slater,Edelman,Mesko,Gostkowski,Aiken PS: RB Kettani,LB Carter,Wr Roark,OL Hix,TE Herman,DL Forston,DB Ebner,OL Kopa   Then how many PUP's will get stashed for mid season replacements, plus 1 IR return. Who has not practiced making them eligible for PUP? Who will get the 1 IR exemption?   This reflects 17 new players or a 33% turnover. Typical for the team.
    Posted by part-timer[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

2 K Chris Koepplin *PS
    3 K Stephen Gostkowski 
    8 QB Brian Hoyer *cut
    10 WR Jabar Gaffney 
    11 WR Julian Edelman 
    12 QB Tom Brady 
    13 WR Matt Rooark *PS
    14 P Zoltan Mesko 
    15 QB Ryan Mallett 
    16 WR Anthony Gonzalez 
    17 WR Britt Davis *PS
    18 WR Matthew Slater 
    19 WR Donte' Stallworth 
    21 CB Ras-I Dowling 
    22 RB Stevan Ridley 
    23 CB Marquice Cole 
    24 CB Kyle Arrington 
    25 S Patrick Chung 
    26 CB Will Allen 
    27 DB Tavon Wilson 
    28 S Steve Gregory 
    29 DB Sterling Moore 
    29w RB Joseph Addai 
    30 S Josh Barrett *cut
    31 S Sergio Brown *cut
    32 CB Devin McCourty 
    34 RB Shane Vereen 
    35 DB Ross Ventrone *cut - resigned at a later date
    36 RB Eric Kettani *PS
    37 CB Alfonzo Dennard 
    38 RB Brandon Bolden 
    39 RB Danny Woodhead 
    41 DB Malcolm Williams *PS  
    42 FB Tony Fiammetta  *cut
    43 DB Nate Ebner *PS
    45 LB Dont'a Hightower 
    46 FB Spencer Larsen 
    47 LB Mike Rivera *PS
    48 LS Danny Aiken 
    49 LB Markell Carter *PS
    50 LB Rob Ninkovich 
    51 LB Jerod Mayo 
    52 LB Dane Fletcher 
    53 LB Jeff Tarpinian 
    54 G Brian Waters 
    55 LB Brandon Spikes 
    58 LB Tracy White 
    59 LB Bobby Carpenter *cut
    60b DE Aaron Lavarias *PS
    60w OL Jeremiah Warren *PS 
    61 OL Marcus Cannon 
    62 OL Ryan Wendell 
    63 C Dan Connolly 
    64 OL Donald Thomas 
    65w OL Nick McDonald 
    65b DL Marcus Forston *PS
    66b DE Jake Bequette 
    66w T Markus Zusevics *PS
    67 C Dan Koppen 
    68w OL Matt Kopa *PS
    68b DE Justin Francis *PS
    69b DE Alex Silvestro *PS
    69w OL Kyle Hix 
    70 G Logan Mankins 
    71 DL Brandon Deaderick 
    72 OL Robert Gallery 
    74b DL Kyle Love 
    74w OL Jon Opperud *PS
    75 DL Vince Wilfork 
    76 T Sebastian Vollmer 
    77 Nate Solder 
    80 WR Jeremy Ebert 
    81 TE Aaron Hernandez 
    82 TE Brad Herman *PS
    83 WR Wes Welker
    84 WR Deion Branch 
    85 WR Chad Ochocinco *cut 
    86 TE Daniel Fells 
    87 TE Rob Gronkowski 
    88 WR Brandon Lloyd 
    90 LB Niko Koutouvides 
    91 DL Myron Pryor 
    92 DL Gerard Warren - Makes the team, retires, waits for a phone call
    94 DL Marcus Harrison *PS
    95 DE Chandler Jones 
    96 LB Jermaine Cunningham 
    97 DL Ron Brace 
    98 DE Jonathan Fanene 
    99 LB Trevor Scott

Color code key:

*Lock (46)

*Injury risk player - players who likely will make the team if they get through camp healthy (8)

*Bubble players - no color assigned

*PS - practice squad (18)

*Cut - self explanatory (7)

Obviously I have locks to make the team, players in red should make the team health provided, I sent too many players to the practice squad.  

Assume for a minute that BB puts certain players on the IR to start the season, even if they aren't really injured but rather to get them completely healthy and provide a surge when they come back mid season.  

Mankins, Koppen and anyone in red is a good candidate for this. Gerrard Warren will likely retire after camp and stay on standby just like he did last season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]2 K Chris Koepplin *PS 3 K Stephen Gostkowski  8 QB Brian Hoyer *cut 10 WR Jabar Gaffney  11 WR Julian Edelman  12 QB Tom Brady  13 WR Matt Rooark *PS 14 P Zoltan Mesko  15 QB Ryan Mallett  16 WR Anthony Gonzalez  17 WR Britt Davis *PS 18 WR Matthew Slater  19 WR Donte' Stallworth  21 CB Ras-I Dowling  22 RB Stevan Ridley  23 CB Marquice Cole  24 CB Kyle Arrington  25 S Patrick Chung  26 CB Will Allen  27 DB Tavon Wilson  28 S Steve Gregory  29 DB Sterling Moore  29w RB Joseph Addai  30 S Josh Barrett *cut 31 S Sergio Brown *cut 32 CB Devin McCourty  34 RB Shane Vereen  35 DB Ross Ventrone *cut - resigned at a later date 36 RB Eric Kettani *PS 37 CB Alfonzo Dennard  38 RB Brandon Bolden  39 RB Danny Woodhead  41 DB Malcolm Williams *PS   42 FB Tony Fiammetta  *cut 43 DB Nate Ebner *PS 45 LB Dont'a Hightower  46 FB Spencer Larsen  47 LB Mike Rivera *PS 48 LS Danny Aiken  49 LB Markell Carter *PS 50 LB Rob Ninkovich  51 LB Jerod Mayo  52 LB Dane Fletcher  53 LB Jeff Tarpinian  54 G Brian Waters  55 LB Brandon Spikes  58 LB Tracy White  59 LB Bobby Carpenter *cut 60b DE Aaron Lavarias *PS 60w OL Jeremiah Warren *PS  61 OL Marcus Cannon  62 OL Ryan Wendell  63 C Dan Connolly  64 OL Donald Thomas  65w OL Nick McDonald  65b DL Marcus Forston *PS 66b DE Jake Bequette  66w T Markus Zusevics *PS 67 C Dan Koppen  68w OL Matt Kopa *PS 68b DE Justin Francis *PS 69b DE Alex Silvestro *PS 69w OL Kyle Hix  70 G Logan Mankins  71 DL Brandon Deaderick  72 OL Robert Gallery  74b DL Kyle Love  74w OL Jon Opperud *PS 75 DL Vince Wilfork  76 T Sebastian Vollmer  77 Nate Solder  80 WR Jeremy Ebert  81 TE Aaron Hernandez  82 TE Brad Herman *PS 83 WR Wes Welker 84 WR Deion Branch  85 WR Chad Ochocinco *cut  86 TE Daniel Fells  87 TE Rob Gronkowski  88 WR Brandon Lloyd  90 LB Niko Koutouvides  91 DL Myron Pryor  92 DL Gerard Warren - Makes the team, retires, waits for a phone call 94 DL Marcus Harrison *PS 95 DE Chandler Jones  96 LB Jermaine Cunningham  97 DL Ron Brace  98 DE Jonathan Fanene  99 LB Trevor Scott Color code key: *Lock (46) *Injury risk player - players who likely will make the team if they get through camp healthy (8) *Bubble players - no color assigned *PS - practice squad (18) *Cut - self explanatory (7) Obviously I have locks to make the team, players in red should make the team health provided, I sent too many players to the practice squad .   Assume for a minute that BB puts certain players on the IR to start the season, even if they aren't really injured but rather to get them completely healthy and provide a surge when they come back mid season.   Mankins, Koppen and anyone in red is a good candidate for this. Gerrard Warren will likely retire after camp and stay on standby just like he did last season.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

wow wozz, you think they just cut hoyer?
    i like the idea of oly carrying 2 qbs and letting mallet be the backup, butcutting hoyer?

i thought they got carpenter as a lb that could play in space, and if so and he did well they would need him?

i dont know if id keep cunningham. hed have to look totally different for me to keep him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking over complete roster : wow wozz, you think they just cut hoyer? i like the idea of oly carrying 2 qbs and letting mallet be the backup, butcutting hoyer? i thought they got carpenter as a lb that could play in space, and if so and he did well they would need him? i dont know if id keep cunningham. hed have to look totally different for me to keep him.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Doesn't Hoyer have a contract decision coming up?  He might reasonably extend or he may want to try to start elsewhere?

They signed Carpenter to get a look at him, I think once they see him he'll be cut.

I have Cunningham pegged as a bubble player, health plays some part in that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking over complete roster : Doesn't Hoyer have a contract decision coming up?  He might reasonably extend or he may want to try to start elsewhere? They signed Carpenter to get a look at him, I think once they see him he'll be cut. I have Cunningham pegged as a bubble player, health plays some part in that.  
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]Hoyer already signed his tender. Carpenter has ST experience so that'll help his cause. Cunningham and Brace are definately on the edge..

Sections
Shortcuts