Looks like bettors like Houston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Looks like bettors like Houston

Opened at Pats giving 4, now its down to 3, so vegas money is going on Houston..Be interesting to see what line is come game time...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Looks like bettors like Houston

Lines are "adjusted" to balance the total wagers (if possible)

The books are very happy just to collect the juice money.

It actually opened at 4.5

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Than you must lose a lot of money......

Tell us how it feels to be a Jet fan these days? The team has given up, the coach has given up, the media is throttling them every chance they get and the most loyal of loyal fans packed up his fire hose and decided to let them burn-at the hands of the Pats no less-haha

The worst of it all is they haven't even stopped falling and hit bottom yet. You still have Rex and you still have Sanchez (nice contract) and until that changes you're still falling. Why don't you just do what most new yorkers do and switch over to the Giants? You can switch back again if they ever get thier heads out of their balloon knots.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The official line is down to 3 points at most places, but nobody is taking Houston at that steep price.  For the Patriots at 3 points you would currently have to gamble $125 to win $100.  So really, it's the Patriots at 4 points.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love anybody that plays against the pats on any given day. GO TEXANS.

[/QUOTE]

Cat got your team?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I understand. When the Jets are miserable (which is a lot by the way) I am very happy!! I have been very HAPPY this year!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought you were too concerned about family to care about a football game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought you were too concerned about family to care about a football game. 

[/QUOTE]

Nah the only real thing he's concerned about is spewing his vommit on this board.  He is so Filled with Patriot Hate and Envy that he actually believes he accomplishes something by being here.   This is terribly sad and pathetic.  :(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Opened at Pats giving 4, now its down to 3, so vegas money is going on Houston..Be interesting to see what line is come game time...

[/QUOTE]
     The opening line was the Pats by 4&1/2. The bettors can toss their money around anyway they want but the line means that the smart guys in Vegas favor the Patriots----just like last week when they favored the Patriots by 7.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I almost feel bad for you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The official line is down to 3 points at most places, but nobody is taking Houston at that steep price.  For the Patriots at 3 points you would currently have to gamble $125 to win $100.  So really, it's the Patriots at 4 points.

[/QUOTE]

thats not how betting works if you take the points and win you get almost double your money back, minus the 10% juice.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to Tydog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thats not how betting works if you take the points and win you get almost double your money back, minus the 10% juice.

[/QUOTE]

I'm no gambling addict but why would you have to bet 125 to win 100? I've bet on football occasionally in my local sports book and It was always 1 to 1 minus the book's % (which was not 10% the last time I did it but that was a few years ago). Boxing and baseball had those type of bets but I never once bet a football game like that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"love anybody that plays against the pats on any given day. GO TEXANS."

And yet, you are posting here rather than sipping cocktails with your toes in the sand on an exotic island somewhere. 

Which means either you have bet against the Pats frequently and lost, or you know deep down that as much as you love to see the Pats lose you are (wisely) not willing to bet anything significant on it.  Either way your "love" of the Pats losing has done nothing to materially improve your life.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well then football season must be miserable for you since the patriots win more games than any other team since 2001. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yeah the line has been dropping. It's as low as 3 points in some places, that's what the home team gets anyways. Too bad Gronk is out, he could put a hurting on the Texans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jets fan better be rooting for, Cowboys, Eagles, Steelers, Ravens. Only chance they make Play-offs. Bengals still have a tough road to go.

By the way to my fellow Pats Fans, after this Monday nights game, next game is going to be A THRILLER....Jets at Tenn.

Good night to go Christmas Shopping.

[/QUOTE]

Lol, Jets at Titans.. Wow.. That has to be one of the worst MNF matchups ever.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The ratings should be very high for this game. It will be interesting to see how much lower they are for Jets vs Titans.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doubt if you could find TEXAS in an atlas with the open page in front of you! Must absolutely suk to now glom onot "any team playing the Pats", especially after that slumberfest of an exhibition in hobbled ballroom dancing last Sunday.

But, any NFL fan is a good thing., I guess.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

What's the projected weather for Monday night's game.  If it rains/snows, windy, and or cold, then I could see the Patriots as being a favored team.  Not sure why the Texans aren't favored here.  Paul K.....what do ur numbers look like?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Always figure home field good for 3 points, so in a neutral site pats favored by 1/2 point....I cant figure that one either....

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts