Looks like Cambell to Oak

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Looks like Cambell to Oak

This could hurt. Campbell isn't a great QB but he's better then average. He might get them a extra win or 2 a year and that's bad for us

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Looks like Cambell to Oak

Bad news!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

This will definitely have some ramifications for us. He was a decent QB on team with no direction at all on offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

They had a decent draft this year...nothing requiring extra lithium for one of our favorite non-boxers from Brockton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

not worried. 

i still think they will be in the top 10 of next year's draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Look -- the Raiders scr*wed the pooch with Russell and they know it. They weren't gonna roll with him under any circumstances and anybody they got was going to be an improvement, so this is like complaining that the sun came up in the east. Campbell's not taking that team anywhere.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Mike generally I agree and I don't think they will be a .500 team but when you are talking top 10 1 or 2 extra wins a year could move you out of the elite T or top RB range. Which next year happens to be a big area of need for us. Truthfully I knew they were going to get a new QB but one of Cambell's caliber much improves them vs the second rate QB's who will be released over the next month or so

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I can't believe I'm actually saying that Al Davis pulled off a nice move, but he did.  Campbell has been screwed over in his career.  He has had a different offensive system every single year he's been in the league.  I think he can be a very effective quarterback.  That being said, I don't think Oakland is ready to compete, and our draft pick will be pretty high next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i don't think he'll be a factor in oakland winning more games. now if the raydas would have got mcnabb i woould have been worried. now the raydas have to dud QBs-russel and campbell