Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

Im glad jints lost after pathetic ref performance ... They must have gotten a call at halftime that they were laying it on a little thick .  Too obvious.

poor jints didn't know what to do when they weren't handed points in the second half... 

btw in ur paranoid whining about some non-existent ref's bias u r doing the steelers a disservice

I love how you have to hang out here.  Like you're some kind of football fan just enjoying the games, on NFL.com or something.  Fact is, you are gloating over a few victories.  How pathetic that you can't celebrate your WONDERFUL team with fellow Giant fans.  You'd rather come here and pretend to be reasonable.  The truth, you are just another troll, and the Giants are your current excuse.  Silly Bitch.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Lucky Eli's luck could be running out... he  looked befuddled and flummoxed ....10/25 125 yds.  Lmao...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great post Dave and welcome back man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Funny how everyone else is paranoid watching objectively, but you can't see it as a Giants homer.

How about this? We're honest!

Well said Rusty. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

queenie ur hopeless...u dont even know what objective means

and Giants are still Pats Daddy's  :  )

[/QUOTE]
    yup you never gloat...you're an azz/hole

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

If the jinks are the PATS daddy, who is your mama

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Lucky Eli's luck could be running out... he  looked befuddled and flummoxed ....10/25 125 yds.  Lmao...

yeah reminded me of brady facing jints front line

You never did tell us what you do for a living. I didn't realize you could make money hanging out on the pats board all day? Next thing you know you'll be telling us that Eli is better than his big brother because he has 1 more ring. Dilusional. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

This Jints tool probably gets off to trolling like this.

I don't post here a lot, but when I do, I see that you (Jints) have nothing to add to this board. You want to celebrate SB wins? Go celebrate with your fellow Giants fans. You bash guys like Rusty, yet you spend a ton of time on a Patriots message board as a Giants fan...this would be okay if you were actually an insightful poster, but sadly you are not.

This thread is just proof of how immature you are (a mom joke? Seriously?). Sadly, BDC was stupid and decided to remove the ignore button. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Unfortunately Jints Fan you are right about having the Pats number at the moment. Until Pats beat Giants in a meaningful game you have bragging rights about that. A bit like how Pats fans had bragging rights over the Colts and Horsehead all those years. Pitt played Giants tough and beat them. Pats used to play teams tough and beat them but morphed into a high powered finese team. This year I think they are slowly changing back. I can see Pitt beating Baltimore this year. Could be a Pats V Pittsburgh AFC championship game again.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

It may be a safe bet that a lot of the bloggers on this post hate both the Gints and Steelers. As Pats fans we should be hoping for a Gints win due to playoff consequences in the AFC. Still tough to see crazy calls being made by the refs.

Sections
Shortcuts